Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFJ PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exclusive Video Interview: Jared Padalecki Discusses "Ghostfacers"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1869
Ansehen/Reputation : 14

Exclusive Video Interview: Jared Padalecki Discusses "Ghostfacers" Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive Video Interview: Jared Padalecki Discusses "Ghostfacers"   Exclusive Video Interview: Jared Padalecki Discusses "Ghostfacers" EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:07

Melly wrote:
Hallo ihr Lieben, da bin ich wieder :mrgreen:

und ich habe euch etwas mitgebracht...

~~~

In our final video interview with the boys from Supernatural, Jared Padalecki talks about tomorrow's big return, “Ghostfacers.” If you're observant enough, you may have been able to discern from the preview videos of the episode and these interviews that during our set visit, we filmed inside the house featured in “Ghostfacers.”

Jared spoke to us about the premise behind the episode and the differences and difficulties involved in the way it was filmed. If you have clear enough vision and a good enough monitor, you might also notice Jared's face is a bit roughed up, though he explains that too. Without a doubt, “Ghostfacers” is a very different kind of Supernatural episode, one that comes back after the strike as an appetizer before delving into the main course of the “Dean goes to Hell” storyline.

SPOILER WARNING: This interview contains some minor spoilers about next week's episode, “Long-Distance Call.”

Exclusive Video Interview: Jared Padalecki Discusses "Ghostfacers" Jared-interview2

Hi, this is John Kubicek, and I'm on the set of Supernatural with Jared Padalecki.

What's going on guys?

First, do you want to explain your appearance a bit?

Yeah, Jensen pissed me off so I kicked his ass. No, we're shooting season 3 right now and we're at the end of episode 14 of 16, instead of 22, because the strike obviously shortened the season eight episodes. No, six episodes, I'm sorry. We've got 16 instead of 22, and now we're on 14. This is the aftermath of a fight I got in with the crocotta, so I guess if you're seeing this you know that I made it. So don't watch it if you haven't seen episode 3.14. Yeah, we're filming the end scene right now of the episode, so we're both beat up, worse for wear, and war torn soldiers just trying to relax at the end of the day.

Now that you're coming back after the long strike with these final four episodes, the first one back is kind of a standalone, "Ghostfacers." Can you explain a little bit about that episode?

Absolutely. We're actually in the set of "Ghostfacers," which was the first one back like you were saying, the 13th episode of the third season. The Hell Hounds come back from season 1, who were in the episode "Hell House." Two funny guys, they play Ed and Harry, but their real names are Travis and AJ, and it's a good time. It's kind of funny, but scary, and we run into these basically podunk wannabe demon hunters, and we have to go save their asses -- save their butts -- from a haunted house that they found out about. They're going to try to debunk the myth. Sam and Dean are actually there on a totally separate agenda all on their own, and then we run into them once again and we're like, "Hey, aren't you...? Aww." So we have to come in and save the day once again.

And it's all filmed like the pilot episode of this reality show they're shooting?

Correct. We see it as if we're watching an episode of their television show, so there's no film cameras, there's no get in your light and hit your mark because we have these big, huge, gigantic, expensive cameras. Now we have these very tiny expensive cameras, but it's just stuff you can buy from Best Buy, little high definition, whatever brand it is, that you just strap on the side of your head for like a security camera, or you're just holding it in the palm of your hand. We have I think 11 of them set up in different rooms, and then all the characters have headband cams and they're holding cameras. It's really cool. It's kind of shot like Cloverfield, which I haven't seen yet, but I've heard a lot of good things about. So sort of that Blair Witch meets Cloverfield kind of reality/scary show.

Just as an actor filming something that different, how does that compare to the normal way of shooting an episode?

It's very different. It's very, very different. As an actor you're able to sort of act more realistic. You don't have to fluff it up so much, it doesn't have to be "HEY!" You can exist, and it's almost like they're catching the action as opposed to your acting like an enzyme for the action. You get to sort of exist there, as opposed to the cameras existing for you. Hard to explain, but anyways, it was hard to get into because we had just had a three month break. I think it was the longest Jensen and I had gone without playing Sam and Dean since the pilot. Even the difference between the pilot to when we shot "Wendigo" was like two and a half months. We went a long time, so it was weird to get back on the set anyways, then to get back on the set with all these little handheld cams was really strange, but it was really fun. And a fun sort of way to ease back into the reality of film days.

Exclusives Video-Interview: Jared Padalecki spricht über “Ghostfacers”

In unserem Video-Interview spricht Jared Padalecki über die morgige Folge “Ghostfacers”.

Jared sprach mit uns über Dinge, die hinter den Kulissen geschahen und über Schwierigkeiten, die bei dem Dreh auftraten. Wenn ihr gut hinseht, werdet ihr merken, dass Jared´s Gesicht ernst wird, als er davon erzählt. „Ghostfacers“ ist anders als vorherige Folgen, sie soll nach dem Autorenstreik wieder Appetit auf die Serie machen, bevor sich wieder auf die Haupthandlung „Dean kommt in die Hölle“ konzentriert wird.

SPOILER WARNUNG: Dieses Interview enthält einige Spoiler über die nächste Folge „Long-Distance Call“.

Hi, hier ist John Kubicek und ich bin am Set von Supernatural mit Jared Padalecki.

Wie geht es euch?

Zuerst einmal, willst du uns etwas über dein Aussehen erzählen?

Wir drehen gerade die dritte Staffel, wir sind gerade bei der 14. von 16 statt 22 Folgen angekommen. Durch den Autorenstreik verkürzt sich die Staffel um 8 Folgen. Nein, 6 Folgen. Entschuldigung. Wir haben nur 16 Folgen statt 22 und jetzt arbeiten wir an der 14. Das was ihr hier seht, sind die Auswirkungen meines Kampfes mit einem Crocotta, wenn ihr das hier seht, werdet ihr wissen, dass ich als Sieger hervorgegangen bin. Also guckt euch das Video nicht an, bevor ihr nicht die 14. Folge gesehen habt. Wir drehen jetzt gerade die Schlussszene der Folge, wir sind beide völlig fertig.

Jetzt kommt ihr nach dem langen Streik mit vier Folgen zurück, die Folge wird „Ghostfacers“ sein. Kannst du ein bisschen über die Folge erzählen?

Natürlich. Wir sind hier am Set von „Ghostfacers“, der 13. Folge in der dritten Staffel. Die Hell Hounds aus der Folge „Hell House“ (Staffel 1) sind auch wieder dabei. Zwei komische Kerle, sie spielen Ed und Harry, im wahren Leben heißen sie Travis und AJ. Es ist komisch, aber auch erschreckend, wir treffen wieder auf diese Möchtegern-Dämonenjäger und wir müssen sie retten, aus einem Spukhaus, das sie gefunden haben. Sie versuchen, den Mythos zu entlarven. Sam und Dean sind auch da, um dem Spuk auf ihre eigene Art und Weise ein Ende zu bereiten. Wir treffen auf die beiden und fragen uns „hey, seid ihr nicht?“ – „Wow“. So beginnt es und wir müssen mal wieder alle retten.

Und es wird alles so gefilmt, als wenn es sich um eine Folge der Reality-Show der beiden Kerle handelt?

Richtig. Wir sehen es, als wenn wir eine Folge ihrer Show gucken würden, es gibt keine Kameras wie beim Film. Wir haben diese winzigen teuren Kameras. Wir haben ungefähr 11 von ihnen in verschiedenen Räumen und alle Charaktere haben noch Kameras, die sie am Kopf tragen. Es ist sehr cool. Es ist fast wie bei Cloverfield. Ich habe es noch nicht gesehen, aber viel Gutes darüber gehört. Es ist fast wie eine Blair Witch trifft auf Cloverfield Reality / Grusel Show.

Wie ist diese Folge im Vergleich zu dem Dreh einer ‚normalen’ Folge?

Es ist ganz anders. Es ist wirklich anders. Als Schauspieler sollte man realistisch wirken und nicht zu sehr übertreiben. Es ist schwierig zu erklären, aber es war schwer, sich wieder herein zu finden, da wir drei Monate Pause hatten. Ich glaube, das war seit der Pilot-Folge die längste Zeit, die Jensen und ich ohne SN hatten.

Übesetzung: Melly

~~~

das Video dazu und die Quelle findet ihr hier:

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/supernatural/exclusive-video-interview-jare-18831.aspx
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1