Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFJ PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supernatural News

Go down 
+7
Coramaus
Teddy1_4
Jaredina
SammyBaby
Chazy
Melly
Naley
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1869
Ansehen/Reputation : 14

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:16

Leyton wrote:
BuddyTV Visits the 'Supernatural' Set with Jensen and Jared

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Jensen Ackles, SupernaturalJensen Ackles sitting on a tiny bike. Of the many things I saw and experienced during BuddyTV's exclusive set visit to the Vancouver sound stages of Supernatural yesterday, the most memorable moment came at the end of a long day as I towered over the 6'1'' Jensen Ackles, giving him his very own BuddyTV T-shirt (click on the photo for an enlarged image of Jensen on his mini-scooter). We discussed the show's diverse fans and the fact that, though it was already 9pm, he still had a few more hours of work ahead of him. But what made this conversation so memorable wasn't that it was with the star of a beloved TV show, but that he sat on that mini-scooter the entire time.

April 2, 2008 will forever be a day I'll cherish, not just as a newly-minted fan of Supernatural, but as a fan of TV in general. The show graciously extended an offer for BuddyTV to visit the set, watch the boys film a few scenes from an upcoming episode, and sit down with both Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki for some exclusive video interviews. It was the kind of trip that made me appreciate not just their acting skills, but also the dedication and long hours they put in.

Most shows have a large enough cast that an actor might get a few days off per episode as they're not in every scene. But on Supernatural, Jensen and Jared are the only two stars, so nearly every day they're required to be on set in just about every scene. Mondays will typically begin filming at around 8am, but when the day goes long, the call time for the next day gets pushed back. When I visited the set on Wednesday, the call time for the two actors was 11am. By Friday, their workday could last from 3pm-3am.

Watching Supernatural, the two stars seem effortless as the Winchester brothers, like the show is just an extension of their relationship. While Jensen and Jared indeed have a natural chemistry (aided by both being Texans with a fondness for guitars, beer and steak), the characters are anything but themselves. In person, Jensen Ackles is relatively subdued, just an average guy you'd love to have a beer with. But as soon as the camera starts rolling, it's like his entire demeanor and voice change, and suddenly all you can see and hear is Dean Winchester.

As for Jared Padalecki, his ability to focus was tested on the day I visited the set, as his free moments off screen were full of frustration trying to coordinate travel plans. Yet on screen, it was just Sam. It was a nice reminder that these are real guys who have real, everyday problems off the set, yet they have to block all that out to get into character, and do so brilliantly.

There's so much more to say about visiting the set of Supernatural. I toured some of the sets from the next two episodes, including the haunted house that will be featured in “Ghostfacers” and the Winchester's motel room for “Long Distance Call.” Though there were no taquitos, I now understand why Dean Winchester was such a huge fan of the craft services table. And I also got to see one of the 1967 Chevy Impalas they use.

But more on that later. In the coming weeks, BuddyTV will have plenty of special features, behind-the-scenes footage, previews of upcoming episodes, and of course, our exclusive video interviews with Jensen and Jared as they discuss the final four episodes, the fourth season renewal, and even answer a few questions submitted by BuddyTV users. We'll also be starting up some very special contests for each of the four final season 3 episodes, with the top prizes being autographed photos of Jensen and Jared. I can vouch for their authenticity because I watched as they signed them.

Quelle:
Buddy TV
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:17

Momo wrote:
Das voraussichtliche Cover der DVD Box ist erschienen:

Supernatural News Th_SPN-SE3DVD-USART_BIG

Klicken zum Vergrößern.

KANN MAN BESCHEIDENE BILDER NEHMEN?

Leyton wrote:
Hab ich schon erwähnt das mich das absolut tötet??

*kreiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisch*

Ich will die Staffel auch endlich haben...*grummel*

Momo wrote:
Amazon.co.uk hat die dritte Staffel als Pre-Order mit Erscheinungstermin 25. August 2008 drin.

Klickt hier, wenn ihr mir nicht glaubt ;o)

Momo

Momo wrote:
Kleiner Spoiler in Bezug auf Season 4,

Kripke hat in einem Interview verraten, welcher Nebendarsteller nicht mehr in der nächsten Staffel dabei sein wird.

Es ist Lauren Cohan, besser bekannt als Bela.

Quelle

Ich für meinen Teil find des ja klasse ...
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:19

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Bin ich fies, wenn ich mich über diese Neuigkeit freue wie nen Schnitzel??? Laughing

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:19

Boys and ghouls will enjoy CW's eerily funny 'Supernatural'

Mark A. Perigard By Mark A. Perigard
Thursday, April 24, 2008

CW's 'Supernatural' returns with an episode that drives a stake right through Sci Fi's 'Ghost Hunters' and its equally brain-dead A & E cousin 'Paranormal State'.

In this wicked send-up from 'Tick' creator and Pembroke native Ben Edlund, amateur ghostbusters videotape themselves as they 'infiltrate' a haunted house.

As Ed (A.J. Buckley) tells his partner Harry (Travis Wester), "This is our chance, our ticket to the big time. Fame, money, sex - with girls."

What these 'Ghostfacers' don't realize is the house they've picked really is haunted, by a spectral assassin who strikes every leap year.

In scenes that cannily spoof 'Ghost Hunters', the team sets up a base camp and explores the mansion.

Harry comes across a closed door and tries in vain to kick it in.

"Turn the knob", another team member suggests.

Sure, it's all fun and games until a hulking ghoul attacks.

Then it gets scary.

Luckily for these losers, Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam (Jared Padalecki) are in the house.

The brothers are on their own investigation, trying to determine why so many people have disappeared without a trace. Complicating their quest are the 'death echoes' - apparitions of people who live out their last moments in an endless loop.

Then the demonic presence seals up the house and starts picking off his guests. This is one foe whom Sam and Dean can't defeat.

Edlund has done his homework. The faux show within a show is so convincing, some viewers who tune in late might be fooled into thinking they're really watching the next paranormal hit.

The spoof is so good, it's almost easy to forgive the adolescent homophobia that pervades the script.

If only the episode was strong enough to exorcise the so-called real ghosthunters.

Quelle: http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/reviews/view.bg?articleid=1089166&srvc=rss
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:21

Leyton wrote:
Also ganz ehrlich, mich stört es auch nicht wirklich das Bela nich mehr dabei sein wird.
Ich war von Anfang an auf der Ruby Schiene, weil der Charakter einfach geil ist auch wenn
Sie ein Dämon ist. Aber dafür ein geiler Dämon.

Bela war ein Charakter, mit dem ich nicht konnte.

Klar tut's mir für die Fans leid, aber was will man machen. Wenn ein Charakter nicht läuft
muss er weg.

Ich bin dafür das Jo wieder kommt ..*gggg*

Bin ja mal gespannt wie das alles ausgehen wird....*ggg*

Melly wrote:
'Supernatural' Season 4 Faces Budget Cuts

Supernatural creator Eric Kripke seems like a man with a plan. Like most of the great minds working in television, Kripke appears to know exactly where he wants his story to go and how his characters should evolve. However, one of the toughest aspects of producing a series is making sure your vision isn't too expensive. A creator can dream up the most fantastical things imaginable, but those things will only make it to the screen if they can be done cheaply.

In a recent interview with TV Guide, Kripke revealed his plans to have an all-out demon war in season 4 of Supernatural. Unfortunately, due to the shrinking budget imposed by Warner Brothers, the studio that produces the show, the war will have to be smaller and grittier than originally planned.

n the interview, Kripke mentions that it was originally the studio's decision to open up the scope of the story and make things more epic in season 3. When Kripke let the studio execs know that "epic" would translate to a higher budget, the network told him to go ahead and go for it. However, after coming in "way, way over budget" on "The Magnificent Seven" episode from early in the season, the studio clamped down and insisted that Kripke stick to the budget for the rest of the year. When he asked how to present a full-scale demon war with such a small amount of cash, the network basically said, "Figure it out."

"So here we are, a war without the money to mount it," Kripke pointed out. "And our Season 4 budget is even smaller than our Season 3 budget. Therefore, we'll be employing all kinds of tricks next year — the war will be smaller, more contained, underground, more guerrilla-style. I actually think it'll improve the show. Looking back over Season 3, the spectacle and size is never as interesting as the episodes that focus on the brothers. I think we probably got a little too distracted at times. So in Season 4, there will still be the war, but we'll be presenting it in our scruffy, angsty, Supernatural way, and we'll return to concentrating on the relationships and the characters."

While focusing more on Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) is never a bad thing, I've been a big fan of the more epic scope present throughout season 3. It gives the story a more propulsive feel, like it's building up to something monumental and huge. The fact that it will be building up to "skirmishes and off-camera battles," as Kripke puts it, is a bit disappointing. However, there's not much that can be done when the show is on a small network with a limited amount of cash.

Despite the budgetary limitations, Kripke is optimistic that the important aspects of the story will remain unaffected. "I have a core story that I want to tell, and I've never wavered from it, not once," he said. "It's the saga of the Winchester clan — who the brothers really are, who their parents really are, why Demons are so closely intertwined with them, what their destiny really is. It's an epic, emotional family story at its heart, and to me, that's what Supernatural is really and truly about."

Quelle: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/supernatural/supernatural-season-4-faces-bu-18788.aspx

Melly wrote:
TVGuide.com's Sexiest Siblings!

'Sam' and 'Dean' have won the Sexiest Siblings category on TVGuide.com online categories vote.

SEXIEST SIBLINGS

* The Walkers, Brothers & Sisters
* Robert and Jason McAllister, Brothers & Sisters
* Juliet and Jeremy Darling, Dirty Sexy Money
* Nathan and Lucas Scott, One Tree Hill
* Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows, Prison Break
* Sam and Dean Winchester, Supernatural — Winner

Quelle: http://www.tvguide.com/special/sexieststars2008/nominees.aspx

Melly wrote:
The Constellation Awards!

Supernatural is nominated for Best Science Fiction Television Series of 2007 and Outstanding Canadian Contribution to Science Fiction Film or Television in 2007.

Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles are both nominated for Best Male Performance in a 2007 Science Fiction Television Episode, Padalecki for the episode "Born Under A Bad Sign" and Ackles for the episode "What Is And What Should Never Be".

"What Is & What Should Never Be" (episode #2.20) is nominated for Best Overall 2007 Science Fiction Film or Television Script.

Samantha Smith, who plays 'Mary Winchester' on Supernatural, is nominated for Best Female Performance in a 2007 Science Fiction Film, TV Movie, or Mini-Series, for her role in Transformers.

The Constellation Awards are Canada's annual science fiction awards, focused on rewarding excellence in science fiction film and television. The 2008 Constellation Awards ceremony will be held at Polaris 22, taking place on the weekend of July 11-13, 2008. Voting deadline is June 15th, 2008.

Best Male Performance in a 2007 Science Fiction Television Episode

http://constellations.tcon.ca/v.shtml#Nom

How to vote

http://constellations.tcon.ca/vn.shtml#vn

Source: http://winchesterbros.com/
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:22

@Melly

Da warst du beim posten mal wieder nen Tick schneller als ich... Very Happy

Anyways... Ich finds klasse, dass die Jungs ausgerechnet für DIESE Episoden nominiert sind..

Und auch Mama Winchester für ihre zugegebenerweise eher kleine Rolle in 'Transformers' (wobei
ich hier sagen muss, dass sie den Award wohl nicht kriegen wird, wenn Schauspielerinnen wie
Megan Fox, die in 'Transformer' einfach nur geil war, mit ihr nominiert sind :silent: )

Ich wünsche den Jungs aber auf jeden Fall viel Glück und möge der bessere gewinnen!! Cool
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:23

'Supernatural' Season 4 to Lose a Cast Member

Supernatural is one of the few shows on television that revolves almost completely around two characters. This is excellent for fans of Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, as it guarantees the actors will get plenty of screen time in almost every episode of the series. However, because the show is so reliant on the chemistry between the leads, it can have a tough time introducing new characters to the mix. For every new character that is beloved by the fans, such as Ellen or Jo, there are those like Ruby (Katie Cassidy) and Bela that cause a major uproar.

TV Guide has recently announced that fans will be saying goodbye to one major character when Supernatural season 4 launches in the fall. Will the change have a negative affect on the show, or will it help make it better than ever?

It's been announced that due to both budget restrictions and negative fan reaction, the character of Bela (Lauren Cohan) will not be returning in season 4. Series creator Eric Kripke told TV Guide, "I'm sad to see Lauren go. I think she's going to have a huge career, but it became increasingly obvious to the writers that the character as we conceived it simply wasn't working."

One thing I respect about Eric Kripke is that he's very open to listening to what the fans have to say about the series. When the majority of the Supernatural fanbase pipes up and declares that something is taking away from the show, Kripke is quick to respond and fix it however he can. That's assuming, of course, that it can be fixed without ruining the overall story. Many fans aren't too keen on Ruby either, but it's impossible to deny that she's played an important role in the Supernatural mythology and will probably be needed in season 4.

What went wrong with Bela? I'm interested to know how the writers originally envisioned the character, and what went awry on the way to the screen. I think the major problem wasn't the actress, but the simple fact that we never had any reason to care about Bela. She showed up, antagonized the boys, and was never really fleshed out as a character. Unlike Ruby, she also didn't seem essential to the mythology in any way.

Now that we know that we'll soon say goodbye to Bela, how do you want her to go out? Should she drive off into the sunset, or should she die some sort of horrible death? We should find out her fate within the next few episodes.

Source: BuddyTV
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:23

Leyton wrote:
Also ich bin immer noch nicht traurig darüber, das Lauren die Serie verlassen muss..*GGG*

Aber es wird bestimmt interessant werden, wie der Charakter von Bela die Serie verlassen wird.

Ein schrecklicher Tod? Na dafür wäre ich auch.. Aber bitte schön dramatisch wenn es geht...

Ich fänds halt immer noch toll, wenn Kripke Alona alias Jo wieder in die Serie einbringen würde.
Es ist ja schon super das Samantha alias Ellen wieder kommt. Sie ist mir unglaublich abgegangen.

Ich liebe den Charakter den Sie spielt.

Die Spannung auf die vierte Staffel wird definitv rießig werde, gerade weil wie mit einem großen
Cliffhänger sitzen bleiben.

Bitte lieber Kripke beeil Dich mit dem drehen, damit wir bald wieder unsere SPN Drogen bekommen.

:-D :-D :-D

Melly wrote:
Supernatural: Will Season 5 Be Its Last?

All good things must come to an end and Supernatural is no exception. The series has attracted a solid fan following and has performed consistently in the ratings, but sooner or later, fans will have to bid farewell to the good-looking Winchester boys. The question is: when will it end?

Supernatural, which stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, is presently in its third season, finishing off the remaining new episodes after the two-month hiatus that was caused by the writers' strike. After that, fans still have 22 new episodes to look forward to, knowing that the series has already been given an early renewal by The CW for a fourth season. While the paranormal series may still come back for another run, the fifth season may also be its last.

Ending Supernatural in the fifth season is something anticipated by show creator Eric Kripke. “Yes, there is certainly more to explore,” Kripke said. “But we sort of have this five-year map. And Jared and Jensen like the idea of a five-year map because we work them so hard. It's possible, but I don't know…But a lot of these issues are beyond my control at the corporate level with ratings, etc. But my personal feeling is that I still want to go out in year five. It's better to go out strong and on top than to be 8 or 9 years into a piece of sh*t. You want conclusions… you want to end it. It's an epic story and epic stories deserve a good ending.”

Of course, only time will tell. Closing the curtains on the series in its fifth season isn't something definite at this point and a lot can still happen in a span of two years.

Source: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/supernatural/supernatural-will-season-5-be-19177.aspx
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:24

Supernatural News AAAHHH

Die komplette dritte Staffel Supernatural wird am 26. August 2008
in den Handel kommen und tatsächlich SO aussehen:

Supernatural News Spnse3dvdabight2

Erschiesst mich doch gleich, ey!!!! *kreiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisch*

Supernatural News Argh
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:24

CW Upfronts: Smaller Fall Schedule Announced with Pretty People Everywhere

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The CW announced its fall schedule today and it features all good-looking people. I suppose one could make the argument that all television features good-looking people, but not to the extreme extent that the CW has taken it. You see, most of the CW's Fall schedule not only features good-looking people, the series themselves are about those people being good-looking, or at least it's a very important part of the series. There are three hours of new programming on the CW's Fall schedule, one of which may include the most highly-anticipated new series going into next season.

Before any Reaper fans go ballistic and worry about why the series isn't on the Fall schedule, don't worry. The CW has ordered 13 episode of Reaper, which will hit the air at mid-season. There's a very good chance that it will take over Smallville's time slot at some point, but nothing is set in stone.

Here is a breakdown of the CW's Fall schedule, followed by a look at the new series.

Monday:

8pm: Gossip Girl
9pm: One Tree Hill

Tuesday:

8pm: 90210
9pm: Surviving the Filthy Rich

Wednesday:

8pm: America's Next Top Model
9pm: Stylista

Thursday:

8pm: Smallville
9pm: Supernatural

Friday:

8pm: Everybody Hates Chris
8:30pm: The Game
9pm: America's Next Top Model reruns

New Shows:

You know what this is – it's the spin-off of Beverly Hills 90210. Jennie Garth is returning, and so maybe Tori Spelling from the original cast. The CW is expecting a big residual audience consisting of fans from the original, so the new 90210 better impress people right from the get-go.

Surviving the Filthy Rich
A series about a 23-year old Yale graduate who, in one day, is fired by a cosmetics company and then hired to be a tutor and chaperone for two twins in the high-class world of Palm Beach. Think The O.C. meets Gossip Girl.

Stylista
The new Tyra Banks produced reality show, follows a group of wannabe fashion journalists as they compete for a job at Elle Magazine.

Thoughts
If this schedule looks a bit light, it's because it is. Earlier this month, the CW announced it was selling off it's Sunday nights, outsourcing an entire three-hour block of programming. If the CW every hopes to break into the Big Four networks and stop being referred to as a "netlet" this is not the way to do it.

While you can admire the CW for trying to focus al its energies on a simpler schedule, the fact remains that, with the ANTM reruns Friday nights, the CW is only producing nine original hours of programming per week, less than half of what some of the major networks do.

Nonetheless, this is a generally solid lineup. Mondays and Thursdays remain exactly the same, Wednesdays look poised to dominate the Tyra crowd, and Tuesdays seem to be a newer version of Mondays. For those two nights, you can probably juggle those four teen soap dramas and put them in any combination, and the schedule would work exactly the same. And without WWE Friday Night Smackdown, the CW seems to have given up on Fridays, turning it into a dumping ground for shows that aren't about sexy young rich white kids.

Quelle: http://www.buddytv.com/articles/beverly-hills-90210/cw-upfronts-19357.aspx
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:25

Leyton wrote:
Travis Rocks the Ghostfacers Theme Song at Asylum 2008

May 16th, 2008

Supernatural has always had a musical undertone stronger than your average show. Classic Rock references, and the resulting humor, abound. Lately, the news from the conventions has grown more and more musical. I’m waiting for Jared Padalecki to bring down the room, but Jensen Ackles is no stranger to the acoustic rock microphone. Now, our man Travis, from Ghostfacers, is rockin’ out –Asylum-style. Here is his rendition of the Ghostfacers Theme Song.

Den Link zum Song findet ihr hier bei Youtube.

Quelle: Supernaturalscoop

Melly wrote:
On set of 'Supernatural' Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and writer Ben Edlund give us some insight into the upcoming season 4, and what has given the show some of its huge popularity over the past three years. In the second clip, they wax poetic about urban legends, their own belief in the paranormal, and the impact the fans have had overall.

http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer.aspx?url=http://www.spacecast.com/wvx/2008/05/supernatural_1.wvx

http://www.spacecast.com/videoplayer.aspx?url=http://www.spacecast.com/wvx/2008/05/supernatural_2.wvx

Source: http://www.spacecast.com/interview_5286.aspx

Leyton wrote:
SUPERNATURAL: THE COMPLETE THIRD SEASON

The yellow-eyed demon is vanquished, but at a terrible price. The battle that brought him down released hundreds of demons from Hell into an unsuspecting world. And it cost Sam his life. But a grief-stricken Dean made a deal with the Crossroad Demon - his soul for Sam's resurrection. Now Dean has just one year to live. One year to fight the unholy, the twisted, the ghoulish. One year to say farewell to Sam. And one year for Sam to search desperately for some way to save his brother. Mind-bending adventure awaits as the Winchester brothers continue their astonishing odyssey into the supernatural…and their personal odyssey into destiny.

- Timed to release before the season 4 premiere on The CW, allowing fans to catch up!

- All 16 episodes, plus over an hour of never-before-seen bonus features, in a 5-disc collector's set.

- Special Features include gag reel, all-new featurettes, commentaries and a Bonus Digital Copy of the entire season!

- Supported by a national TV, print, and online advertising campaign.

Special Features:

From Legends to Reality: Supernatural Effects

Impala Featurette: A Look Inside the Classic 1967 Chevrolet Impala

Scene Specifics: Short Segments Showcasing Creative Team Members Discussing Favorite Aspects of Particular Episodes

Ghostfacers! Confessionals Minifeaturette Gallery

Gag Reel

Bonus Digital Copy of the entire season!

Source: Warner Bros. Home Entertainment

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ich will das haben... Sofooooooooooooooooooooooort!!!

Mein Gott da sind aber wieder viele Features drauf. Ich kann es kaum erwarten bis ich diese DVD in den
Händen halte.....*gier*

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:26

SPN 2009 CALENDARS READY FOR PRE-ORDERING!

6. Juni 2008

Last year our fellow SUPERNATURAL fans made the 2008 calendar the best seller in our 37 year history! Many fans got shut out of this limited edition run so this time around we have decided to do not one, but TWO full color, gorgeous calendars for 2009. Imagine a cool year of Jensen and Jared awaits in these lovingly produced calendars.

Now the first is the standard Official 2009 SUPERNATURAL CALENDAR. We're selling it on-line and at our conventions and you'll find it elsewhere too. Then, we're adding a brand new super-exclusive limited run SUPERNATURAL "The Winchester Brothers" Calendar 2009. Both calendars are filled with completely different images and sure to bring joy and Supernatural into each and every day of the new year. Both will be ready for shipping in October of 2008 and if you order both from us you will get them together while saving some money too (never a bad thing!). You'll find our shipping prices very cool and in order to insure you do not get shut out of these print runs we do need you to order as soon as possible. Be the first on your block to own Official SUPERNATURAL 2009 CALENDARS!

Here's the tentative cover art FOR BOTH CALENDARS. The Winchester Bros. is the Exclusive to Creation on-line, conventions and possibly through Creation's Amazon.com and eBAY stores at later dates; the other Supernatural 2009 Calendar will be available more generally through some sci-fi retailers as well as the previous Creation sources of course.

<<< CLICK HERE TO GUARANTEE YOUR DELIVERY IN OCTOBER OF ONE OR BOTH OF OUR SUPERNATURAL CALENDARS: YOU WILL LOVE THEM! >>>

THANKS for your continued support of our Supernatural products: we have more to come!

Your friends at Creation Entertainment

Quelle: http://www.creationent.com/
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:27

Padalecki: Losing Jensen Would Be 'Supernatural' Hell

Posted by hayley on 11 Jun 2008

Jared Padalecki recently took a moment in his busy schedule to chat with reporters on the set of his movie "Friday the 13th" (a reboot that combines elements of the first three films) about his cult favorite The CW series "Supernatural."

He told reporters that shooting for the upcoming fourth season is planned for the first week of July, barring an actor's strike in July. The early shooting schedule should allow "Supernatural" to air new episodes with "Smallville."

Padalecki knows nothing about the next season. He hasn't seen a script or spoken with series creator Eric Kripke. The only person involved in "Supernatural" that he has talked to is his co-star Jensen Ackles, who is currently shooting his own horror movie, "My Bloody Valentine 3-D." Both of their horror films are slated for an early 2009 release.

"He and I have just been keeping in touch, you know? But I haven't seen scripts or read scripts or heard any ideas. So I'm completely in the dark.", Padalecki said.

Ackles' character Dean faced a terrible fate in the Season 3 finale.

Fans are concerned about Dean's fate after he was last seen dangling from hooked chains in Hell. Some worried that Jensen Ackles may have been written off the show. Padalecki is in the dark too, so is he worried that his co-star may not be coming back?

Padalecki isn't thrilled with the idea of starring in the show without Ackles, but was pretty optimistic that he would be back.

"I'm sure Jensen is going to be a huge part of the show, as he always has been. Same as always. Just in hell," Padelecki said with a laugh.

Don't worry too much though. Kripke recently told TV Guide that Dean will be back, but there will be a big mystery surrounding on how he escaped. He has also revealed that Ruby and the hunter Rufus will return as well.

"Supernatural" airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET on The CW.

Quelle: http://jaredfan.org/

~~~

Padalecki: Jensen zu verlieren wäre die Hölle für „Supernatural“

Jared Padalecki nahm sich kürzlich die Zeit, um sich am Set seines Filmes "Friday the 13th" mit Reportern über die Serie „Supernatural“ zu unterhalten.

Er erzählte den Reportern, dass der Drehbeginn der vierten Staffel für die erste Juli-Woche geplant ist. Durch diesen frühen Drehbeginn wird es möglich sein, dass „Supernatural“ zusammen mit „Smallville“ ausgestrahlt wird.

Padalecki weiß nichts über die nächste Staffel. Er hat bisher weder ein Drehbuch gesehen oder mit Eric Kripke gesprochen. Die einzige Person aus dem „Supernatural“-Umfeld, mit dem er Kontakt hat, ist Jensen Ackles, der gerade seinen Horrorfilm "My Bloody Valentine 3-D" dreht. Die Filme der beiden Jungs werden Anfang 2009 veröffentlicht.

„Er und ich sind in Kontakt geblieben. Aber ich noch keine Drehbücher gesehen oder gelesen oder irgendetwas gehört. Ich tappe noch völlig im Dunkeln“ sagt Padalecki.

Ackles´ Charakter Dean stand am Ende der dritten Staffel einem schrecklichen Schicksal gegenüber.

Fans sind um Dean´s Schicksal besorgt, nachdem man ihn in der letzten Folge in der Hölle gefangen gesehen hat. Einige machen sich darüber Sorgen, dass Jensen aus der Show herausgeschrieben werden wird. Macht sich Padalecki, da er auch noch nichts weiß, Sorgen darüber, dass Jensen nicht zurückkommen wird?

Padalecki ist von der Idee, ohne Ackles in der Serie zu sehen zu sein, nicht begeistert, aber er ist optimistisch, dass er zurückkommen wird.

„Ich bin mir sicher, dass Jensen ein so großer Teil der Serie sein wird, wie er es immer war. Es ist also dasselbe wie immer, nur in der Hölle“ sagt Padalecki mit einem Lachen.

Macht euch also nicht zu viele Sorgen. Kripke sagte kürzlich zu TV Guide, dass Dean zurückkommen wird, aber es wird ein großes Geheimnis darum geben, wie er aus der Hölle entkommen konnte. Er hat auch offenbart, dass Ruby und der Jäger Rufus wieder dabei sein werden.

„Supernatural“ wird immer am Donnerstag um 21 Uhr auf The CW gezeigt.

Übersetzung: ForeverJared (Melly)
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:28

Melly wrote:
'Supernatural' Snubbed by Teen Choice Awards

I tend to keep a realistic perspective when it comes to awards shows. For example, I don't expect movies like Iron Man or The Dark Knight to be nominated for Best Picture Oscars, nor am I shocked when shows like Supernatural are denied Emmys. After watching enough awards shows you begin to realize that the best things don't always get nominated, especially when it comes to genre entertainment.

Though I've come to understand how confusing and unreliable these shows are, I can still be shocked by certain exclusions. The nominees for the 2008 Teen Choice Awards came out today, and despite the fact that nearly every show on television was nominated for something, Supernatural was completely shut out. What's wrong with teens today?

If you click here to see the list of nominees, you'll notice that the Teen Choice Awards have a category for everything imaginable. I'm pretty sure they invent category after category just to ensure that everyone in Hollywood under the age of 30 feels inclined to attend the ceremony. You wouldn't think anyone with a brain would ever contemplate whether Flavor of Love or I Love New York was the better show, but the Choice TV: Looking For Love category demands you think about such things.

With approximately three million categories to choose from, it seems that Supernatural would easily fit into a few of them. Choice TV Show: Action Adventure wasted space on Heroes and Smallville, while the acting category features the likes of Wentworth Miller and Tom Welling instead of Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. At the very least, the two men of Supernatural should have made it into the Choice Male Hottie category, but somehow the Jonas Brothers and their hideous haircuts made it in instead.

I normally wouldn't feel a need to rant about this, but nearly every other show on the CW was given some attention. Smallville, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Beauty and the Geek and America's Next Top Model are all up for awards, but Supernatural is suspiciously absent. I don't know who decides the nominees for the Teen Choice Awards, but I feel they seriously shortchanged a series that had a very successful season. It's a strange exclusion, and I simply can't see a reason for it.

Of course, in the long run the Teen Choice Awards aren't important enough to have a rage blackout over. Supernatural is already coming back for another season in the fall, and I'm sure Jared, Jensen, and creator Eric Kripke will be happy to work hard even without being awarded for it. The recognition from obsessive Supernatural fans outweighs a chintzy surfboard trophy any day.

Quelle: BuddyTV.com
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:28

Supernatural: Female Trouble

Friday, June 20, 2008

When I become heavily invested in a television show, I rarely seek out the opinions of other fans online. If I'm truly enjoying a series I'd rather not hop on message boards and read the rants of other people. Despite my best efforts, sometimes I can't avoid it when a story line or character causes a giant tidal wave of Internet fan backlash. Some changes to a show are so controversial that it's impossible to drown out the cries of angry viewers.

One show that's had its fair share of heavily debated changes over the years is Supernatural. Fans are deeply passionate about the series, and often opposed to any plot twist that takes time away from the brotherly bond between the Winchesters. However, there's one thing in the world of Supernatural that creates more fan outrage than any plot twist ever could: the addition of potential love interests.

The Winchesters have run into their fair share of sexy ladies during the show's first few seasons, but there are three characters in particular that have caused massive fan backlash: Jo, Ruby and Bela. While each of these women had the potential to become a love interest for one of the brothers, the writers decided to listen to the angry fans and avoid controversy. Was this ultimately the best thing for the show, or did the writers deny us interesting story lines just to quell the outrage?

I have to admit, I actually liked all three of the characters mentioned above. Jo was a feisty and fun wannabe demon hunter, and I enjoyed watching the brothers attempt to tutor her in the ways of the world. Bela (Lauren Cohan) was a great comic foil, and Ruby (Katie Cassidy) remains one of the more interesting and ambiguous evildoers on the series. While I don't mind that these characters never became love interests, I wouldn't have protested in the streets if a few romantic sparks had occurred.

Supernatural scribe Cathryn Humphries recently talked to Morgan's Maniacs about the difficulty of introducing female characters to the show. "As for the fan backlash to our women characters – look, I totally get it," she said. "Fans take this show, and these characters, very seriously. We often say that Supernatural is, at heart, a love story between Sam and Dean. It's true, to a certain extent, and fans know that and love that. They don't want to see anyone come between these boys… especially someone who feels contrived, like they are built just to be a love interest. We try really hard not to ever do that. But anytime you introduce a new character, especially a woman, people are gonna see the potential for that character to evolve into a love interest. And that potential is there. I mean, Sam and Dean DO love each other… but they are also young, hot men who like the ladies."

As a fan of the show and the brotherly love, I agree with Humphries that tossing in a contrived love interest would be extremely annoying. I don't want to see a character who serves no purpose other than to be a romantic partner. However, I can't help but feel that many Supernatural fans would protest any love interest for the Winchesters, no matter how organically she was integrated into the plot. I think there are a lot of Supernatural fans out there who want Sam and Dean to be forever single. This may allow for more Winchester bonding time, but is it really realistic when you're dealing with actors as attractive as Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki?

I think the writers should give it a shot and attempt to pair either Sam or Dean with a woman. It'd have to be done naturally of course, but I think it'd be interesting to watch the brothers deal with a new relationship. For example, if Sam had a girlfriend it would not only change the way he looks at his job, but it'd bring about a ton of compelling drama with Dean. Keeping the boys single forever may please the fans, but it's also preventing us from seeing a side of the Winchesters that could make for new, exciting story lines.

Quelle: BuddyTV
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:29

Melly wrote:
Supernatural Lets Katie Cassidy Go

Sexy Supernatural thief Bela (Lauren Cohan) has already been sent to hell — unlike Dean, she won’t be released — and now the show’s creator Eric Kripke tells TV Guide it’s bye bye to sexy demon Ruby (Katie Cassidy) as well.

“She’s great, but this was unfortunately a financial decision — purely budgetary, because creatively she was terrific," Kripke said. "I have nothing but great affection for Katie, and she was great for the show. It was a very difficult business decision about the realities we are in." Though the budget’s the same as last year, the show films in Canada and is suffering from a lousy exchange rate.

There will be female characters, Kripke promises. But expect more of the love ‘em, leave ‘em or kill ‘em variety. “We have a plan that’s as exciting as any we’ve ever had of how to thread new characters in some unexpected ways,” he said, adding that the season opener will have a couple of “bombshells that will set the show off in a new direction.” Just don’t mess too much with those Winchester boys!

Quelle: TVGuide.com

~~~

Supernatural lässt Katie Cassidy gehen

Die sexy Diebin Bela (Lauren Cohan) wurde schon zu Hölle geschickt - im Gegensatz zu Dean wird sie nicht wiederkommen – und nun teilte Eric Kripke TV Guide mit, dass auch die sexy Dämonin Ruby (Katie Cassidy) gehen muss.

„Sie ist großartig, aber leider fiel diese Entscheidung aus finanziellen Gründen“ sagte Kripke. „Ich mag Katie sehr gerne und sie war hervorragend in der Serie. Es war sehr schwierig, eine Entscheidung zu treffen.“

Es wird weibliche Charaktere geben, verspricht Kripke. „Wir haben einen Plan, das ist so aufregend, neue Charaktere werden auf unerwartete Weise eingeführt“ sagt er und fügt hinzu, dass die erste Folge der neuen Staffel einige Mädels zeigen wird, die die Serie in neue Bahnen lenken werden.“ Ändert aber nicht zu viel an den Winchester-Brüdern!

Übersetzung: SPNOTH (Melly)
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:29

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

OCH NÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ!!!!! Crying or Very sad

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:30

Supernatural: Exec Producer Eric Kripke bleibt dabei

von Bernd Michael Krannich am Dienstag, 24.Juni 2008 11:00 Uhr

"Supernatural"-Schöpfer und Executive Producer Eric Kripke hat einen neuen Vertrag mit Warner Bros. Television abgeschlossen, unter dem er nicht nur der Serie als Produzent erhalten bleibt, sondern erstmals auch weitere Projekte für das Studio entwickeln soll.

Der Wert des Exklusivvertrags zwischen dem Studio Warner Bros. Television und dem 34-jährigen Eric Kripke wurde nicht bekannt, doch standardmäßig wird meist sowieso nur von ungefähren Summen gesprochen - und für solch einen Zweijahresvertrag sind die ominösen siebenstelligen Beträge momentan Standard (decken sie doch die recht große Reichweite von 1.000.000 bis 9.999.999 USD ab).

Unter dem Vertrag wird Kripke auch in der vierten Staffel für seine Serie "Supernatural" da sein, wenn sie im Herbst startet. Ob eines der Projekte, die er entwickelt, ein Spin-off zu "Supernatural" sein wird, wurde nicht bekannt - Kripke sprach zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt von der Idee einer im Wilden Westen angesiedelten Serie, die auf der Mythologie von "Supernatural" basiert.

Neben seiner Arbeit für seine Serie hatte Kripke zuvor bereits den "Tarzan"-Stoff für das Produktionsstudio adaptiert - die daraus entstandene Serie war aber nur sehr kurzlebig.
Vor seiner Fernsehkarriere war der Autor bereits für seine Kurzfilme bekannt: so schaffte es sein Beitrag "Battle of the Sexes" zum renommierten Sundance Festival.

Quelle: Serienjunkies.de
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:34

Supernatural: Neue Staffel mit neuen Charakteren

Donnerstag, 26.Juni 2008 08:00 Uhr

Bislang sind Sam und Dean Winchester die einsamen Protagonisten der Serie „Supernatural“. Dabei wird es auch bleiben. Zu Beginn der vierten Staffel stehen aber auch neue Zeitgenossen bereit. Achtung: Spoilerwarnung voraus!
Die Brüder Sam (Jared Padalecki) und Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) sind und werden die einzigen Hauptfiguren der Serie „Supernatural“ bleiben. Daran wird sich nichts ändern. Doch um der Serie etwas mehr Leben einzuhauchen und damit man nicht im „Monster of the Week“-Schlamassel hängen bleibt, führt man gleich zu Beginn der vierten Staffel zwei neue Charaktere ein.

Bei den wiederkehrenden Figuren der Serie wollen die Autoren und Produzenten Kristy, eine Frau Anfang Zwanzig, einführen. Sie ist für mindestens fünf Episoden in Staffel Vier zu sehen. Ihr Charakter wird als sexy, scharfzüngig und schnippisch beschrieben. Sie versteht es, in jeder noch so ausweglosen Situation, Licht am Ende des Tunnels zu sehen.

Eine weitere neue Figur ist Castiel. Er ist ein 30 bis 40-jähriger Mann, der als ruhiger, charismatischer Mensch beschrieben wird der die Aufmerksamkeit Anderer auf sich zieht.

Beide Rollen sind bislang noch nicht besetzt. Viel Zeit bleibt der Castingabteilung bei Warner Bros. nicht mehr, denn die Dreharbeiten zum Staffelauftakt sollen in Kürze starten.

Die zweite Staffel der TV-Serie „Supernatural“ wird derzeit bei Premiere Serie und Premiere HD gezeigt. Für das Free-TV hat ProSieben die Serie erworben. Hier ging im März dieses Jahres die erste Staffel zu Ende.

Quelle: Serienjunkies.de
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:35

Leyton wrote:
Will 'Supernatural' Creator's New Deal Lead to a Spin-Off?

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Eric KripkeIt seems like every year we're forced to sit on the edge of our seats while we wait to find out if Supernatural will be renewed for another season. Though the CW drama has some of the most loyal fans of any show on television, the network often under promotes it and focuses more attention on shows like Gossip Girl and Smallville. However, Supernatural fans who are already worrying about the show's shot at a fifth season can breathe a little easier, because Variety is reporting that creator Eric Kripke has signed a new two-year pact with Warner Brothers TV. Though part of the deal is for Kripke to develop new projects, there's also a stipulation that he'll continue to executive produce and showrun Supernatural for two more seasons.

While this is promising news for fans of the series, I wouldn't take it as a guarantee that Supernatural will see a fifth season. The network could still cancel the show regardless of Kripke's contract, and there have also been rumors swirling around that the CW may be going under within the next year. If that happened, who knows what fate would befall its programming. However, assuming Supernatural keeps drawing in loyal viewers and the network stays stable, the show should live to see five seasons.

Kripke has often said that he has a basic five-year outline for the series, so it'd be great if he's given the opportunity to bring his entire vision to the screen. It's impossible to say what new projects he'll be creating under the deal, but a Supernatural spin-off isn't out of the question. In the past, Kripke has mentioned an idea for a possible Samuel Colt spin-off set in the Old West. Maybe this contract with Warner Brothers will allow him to bring that vision to life.

Aside from his work on Supernatural, Kripke also helped the WB develop its short-lived Tarzan update back in 2003. Let's hope that whatever he comes up with next is similar to the adventures of the Winchester brothers rather than the antics of a loincloth-wearing hero.

Quelle: Buddy TV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Es sieht wohl ganz so aus, das die SPN Fans doch noch zu einer 5 Staffel kommen werden. Da Kripke den
Vertrag mit WB verlängert hat, stehen die Chancen gut.

Ansonsten ist ein Spin-Off über Samuel Colt geplant, zumindest ist das in dem Kopf von Kripke drin..*gggg*

Ich wäre ja sehr für eine 5 Staffel. Aber so ein Spin-Off hätte natürlich auch was...

Mal sehen ob die SPN Welt gnädig mit uns ist..*gggg*

Melly wrote:
The 2008 Amy Awards - Results are in

Supernatural and its cast received one award and one 'last place', while coming second in five other categories, on Zap2it.com's The 2008 Amy Awards.

Jensen Ackles won the Hottest Actor award, with 23.4% of the vote. Jared Padalecki came last, with only 7.7% of the vote.

Jim Beaver (as Bobby Singer) came in second place on the Best Guest Star category, with 17.8% of the vote, while the 'Dean goes to hell' storyline finished close behind Lost in the Best Plot Twist category, with 22.1% of the vote.

Supernatural also lost to Lost on the Most Missed Show category, coming second with 20.4% of the vote, and on the Best Return from the Writers Strike, ranking in second place with 18.4% of the vote.

The series came second on the Show Amy Never Talks About category (with 22.2% of the votes), as the winner on the category was the None of the Above option.

For the complete results, click here.

Quelle: Zap2it.com

WinchesterBros.com
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:36

Lieber Gott!!!

Ich muss echt nicht nachvollziehen können, warum die Ergebnisse zum Teil
so ausgefallen sind, oder??

Shocked Rolling Eyes Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:36

Leyton wrote:
Also ich freu mich das Jensen gewonnen hat... Wenigstens einer, wo ich es absolut nachvollziehen kann,
denn er ist wirklich HOOOOOOOOOOOOTT!!!

Was ich aber nicht vestehe, warum Jared und auch Alex soweit hinten sind.....

Da sieht man mal, das die meisten keinen Geschmack haben...*ausser bei Jensen gggggg*

Ich finds auch schade, das SPN nicht abgeräumt hat.... Ist ne Serie die es wirklich verdient hätte...

*schnüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüff*

@Naley....

Sorry, das ich deine News gelöscht habe, aber die gleiche hab ich drei postings weiter oben gepostet...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing *knuddel*

Leyton wrote:
Jensen und Jared haben vor kurzem ein Interview in Australien gegeben.

Sie haben beide viel erzählt über SPN, Latein usw.

Ausserdem erwähnt Jared etwas von einem Film, worüber sich anscheinend schon einen Kopf gemacht wird.

Hier habt Ihr den Link dazu:

JJ Australien Interview - News Com
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:41

First of all...

GESTREIFTE HEMDEN UND UNRASIERT SEIN SIND TABUUUUUU!!!!

Und zweitens...

ICH BIN JA SOWAS VON GEGEN EINEN FILM!!!!! Shocked

Danke fürs posten, Honey!!! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 14th 2008, 11:14

The REAL Addict Wants a SUPERNATURAL Movie

by Jen, Posted on 25 Jun 2008

If you’re unfamiliar with SUPERNATURAL, the fan adored CW show which “revolves around two brothers, Dean (Jensen Ackles) and Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki), who are nomadic demon hunters that ride from town to town in order to investigate and vanquish supernatural evil” then I suggest you catch up by either renting Season 1 and 2 right now, or checking out this article I wrote a while back for theTVaddict.com. This article will be here when you get back. I’ll wait.

Those who are familiar with SUPERNATURAL may think it a bit strangely cyclical to want a movie of a TV show that initially advertised itself as a weekly horror movie. Because the show has maintained and perfected that high concept, cycling through many of the urban myths that have been already covered in movies, it might even seem a redundant suggestion to ask for yet another derivative horror/supernatural movie to subject ourselves to on the big screen.

Here’s the thing though. A SUPERNATURAL movie could very easily be able to avoid being just another THE GRUDGE or THE RING rip-off, and instead transcend that sub-genre and become something much more exciting and epic. Yes, SUPERNATURAL does do its horror-movie-a-week thing, but it still manages to move past those gimmicky roots with a knack for thrilling, over-arching mythologies and narratives that would be perfectly suited for feature film treatment. Anyone who has seen the greater Yellow-Eyed-Demon story arc in Season Two knows what I’m talking about. It knows how to handle the “good” stuff and give us the grander scope.

All the other elements for a good movie are in place too. You have two solid, interesting, complicated, damaged, charming and funny main characters in the Winchester Brothers. You have two excellent actors (especially Jensen Ackles) whose chemistry together is so good they can convey their characters complicated relationships and past in a matter of minutes. They have an excellent crew of writers and directors, any of whom would be worthy of getting the feature film promotional bump.

There would be some hurdles of course. Ackles and Padalecki aren’t exactly bankable stars nor are their film track records the best, either because they make questionable choices or are being pigeonholed into the kind of bad horror movies SUPERNATURAL is trying not to be like. As a result, the studio would probably want a relatively low-budget production for minimum risk. They would also have to market the concept heavily to people outside of the 3 to 4 million viewers who tune into the show on a weekly basis. Problem is, they would probably market it exactly like one of those bad horror movies, ensuring those with horror-fatigue don’t check it out. So it is perhaps a Catch 22, but I think worth the risk.

So what do you SUPERNATURAL fans out there think? Would you like to even see a SUPERNATURAL film, or do you think it should stay where it is on the boob tube? If you do want a film, should it be an in-between-seasons kind of deal like the first X-FILES movie, or a after-the-show-is-over situation like… well, the second X-FILES movie? What would you like to see in a film (aside from Ackles and Padalecki’s hunky faces)? Finally, for those of you who are less familiar with SUPERNATURAL, does the basic concept appeal to you as a feature film? Could it work?

Quelle: Jared-Padalecki-Fan
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News EmptyJuly 16th 2008, 09:04

Supernatural Magazine Issue #5

Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Das Offizielle 'Supernatural Magazine - Ausgabe Nr. 5' wird am 22. Juli 2008 veröffentlicht werden.

Es enthält exklusive Interviews mit Jared Padalecki und Samantha Smith (Mary Winchester). Zusätzlich wird auch Eric Kripke zu Wort kommen und sich zu einem möglichen Web Serien Spin-Off äußern. Desweiteren gibt es Interviews mit Supernatural's Location Managern Russ Hamilton und Paul Lougheed.

In der 5. Ausgabe wird außerdem Director J. Miller Tobin über seine Arbeit an der Serie sprechen und einen Blick hinter die Kulissen von 'Scarecrow' erlauben. Die Editoren von SPN enthüllen das Geheimnis ihrer Arbeit, die Ergebnisse der Supernatural Awards werden bekannt gegeben und noch vieles mehr.

Das Offizielle Supernatural Magazine wird von der Titan Publishing Group vertrieben.

ANM. V. MIR: Die Ausgabe hat mal wieder ein scheiiiiiiiiiiiß Cover!!! Supernatural News HELP

Quelle: Titan Magazins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Supernatural News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural News
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next