Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFJ PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jared's SPN Interviews

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1869
Ansehen/Reputation : 14

Jared's SPN Interviews Empty
PostSubject: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:11

Melly wrote:
Hallo ihr Lieben, da bin ich wieder :mrgreen:

und ich habe euch etwas mitgebracht...

~~~

Exclusive Video Interview: Jared Padalecki Discusses "Ghostfacers"

In our final video interview with the boys from Supernatural, Jared Padalecki talks about tomorrow's big return, “Ghostfacers.” If you're observant enough, you may have been able to discern from the preview videos of the episode and these interviews that during our set visit, we filmed inside the house featured in “Ghostfacers.”

Jared spoke to us about the premise behind the episode and the differences and difficulties involved in the way it was filmed. If you have clear enough vision and a good enough monitor, you might also notice Jared's face is a bit roughed up, though he explains that too. Without a doubt, “Ghostfacers” is a very different kind of Supernatural episode, one that comes back after the strike as an appetizer before delving into the main course of the “Dean goes to Hell” storyline.

SPOILER WARNING: This interview contains some minor spoilers about next week's episode, “Long-Distance Call.”

Jared's SPN Interviews Jared-interview2

Hi, this is John Kubicek, and I'm on the set of Supernatural with Jared Padalecki.

What's going on guys?

First, do you want to explain your appearance a bit?

Yeah, Jensen pissed me off so I kicked his ass. No, we're shooting season 3 right now and we're at the end of episode 14 of 16, instead of 22, because the strike obviously shortened the season eight episodes. No, six episodes, I'm sorry. We've got 16 instead of 22, and now we're on 14. This is the aftermath of a fight I got in with the crocotta, so I guess if you're seeing this you know that I made it. So don't watch it if you haven't seen episode 3.14. Yeah, we're filming the end scene right now of the episode, so we're both beat up, worse for wear, and war torn soldiers just trying to relax at the end of the day.

Now that you're coming back after the long strike with these final four episodes, the first one back is kind of a standalone, "Ghostfacers." Can you explain a little bit about that episode?

Absolutely. We're actually in the set of "Ghostfacers," which was the first one back like you were saying, the 13th episode of the third season. The Hell Hounds come back from season 1, who were in the episode "Hell House." Two funny guys, they play Ed and Harry, but their real names are Travis and AJ, and it's a good time. It's kind of funny, but scary, and we run into these basically podunk wannabe demon hunters, and we have to go save their asses -- save their butts -- from a haunted house that they found out about. They're going to try to debunk the myth. Sam and Dean are actually there on a totally separate agenda all on their own, and then we run into them once again and we're like, "Hey, aren't you...? Aww." So we have to come in and save the day once again.

And it's all filmed like the pilot episode of this reality show they're shooting?

Correct. We see it as if we're watching an episode of their television show, so there's no film cameras, there's no get in your light and hit your mark because we have these big, huge, gigantic, expensive cameras. Now we have these very tiny expensive cameras, but it's just stuff you can buy from Best Buy, little high definition, whatever brand it is, that you just strap on the side of your head for like a security camera, or you're just holding it in the palm of your hand. We have I think 11 of them set up in different rooms, and then all the characters have headband cams and they're holding cameras. It's really cool. It's kind of shot like Cloverfield, which I haven't seen yet, but I've heard a lot of good things about. So sort of that Blair Witch meets Cloverfield kind of reality/scary show.

Just as an actor filming something that different, how does that compare to the normal way of shooting an episode?

It's very different. It's very, very different. As an actor you're able to sort of act more realistic. You don't have to fluff it up so much, it doesn't have to be "HEY!" You can exist, and it's almost like they're catching the action as opposed to your acting like an enzyme for the action. You get to sort of exist there, as opposed to the cameras existing for you. Hard to explain, but anyways, it was hard to get into because we had just had a three month break. I think it was the longest Jensen and I had gone without playing Sam and Dean since the pilot. Even the difference between the pilot to when we shot "Wendigo" was like two and a half months. We went a long time, so it was weird to get back on the set anyways, then to get back on the set with all these little handheld cams was really strange, but it was really fun. And a fun sort of way to ease back into the reality of film days.

~~~

Exclusives Video-Interview: Jared Padalecki spricht über “Ghostfacers”

In unserem Video-Interview spricht Jared Padalecki über die morgige Folge “Ghostfacers”.

Jared sprach mit uns über Dinge, die hinter den Kulissen geschahen und über Schwierigkeiten, die bei dem Dreh auftraten. Wenn ihr gut hinseht, werdet ihr merken, dass Jared´s Gesicht ernst wird, als er davon erzählt. „Ghostfacers“ ist anders als vorherige Folgen, sie soll nach dem Autorenstreik wieder Appetit auf die Serie machen, bevor sich wieder auf die Haupthandlung „Dean kommt in die Hölle“ konzentriert wird.

SPOILER WARNUNG: Dieses Interview enthält einige Spoiler über die nächste Folge „Long-Distance Call“.

Hi, hier ist John Kubicek und ich bin am Set von Supernatural mit Jared Padalecki.

Wie geht es euch?

Zuerst einmal, willst du uns etwas über dein Aussehen erzählen?

Wir drehen gerade die dritte Staffel, wir sind gerade bei der 14. von 16 statt 22 Folgen angekommen. Durch den Autorenstreik verkürzt sich die Staffel um 8 Folgen. Nein, 6 Folgen. Entschuldigung. Wir haben nur 16 Folgen statt 22 und jetzt arbeiten wir an der 14. Das was ihr hier seht, sind die Auswirkungen meines Kampfes mit einem Crocotta, wenn ihr das hier seht, werdet ihr wissen, dass ich als Sieger hervorgegangen bin. Also guckt euch das Video nicht an, bevor ihr nicht die 14. Folge gesehen habt. Wir drehen jetzt gerade die Schlussszene der Folge, wir sind beide völlig fertig.

Jetzt kommt ihr nach dem langen Streik mit vier Folgen zurück, die Folge wird „Ghostfacers“ sein. Kannst du ein bisschen über die Folge erzählen?

Natürlich. Wir sind hier am Set von „Ghostfacers“, der 13. Folge in der dritten Staffel. Die Hell Hounds aus der Folge „Hell House“ (Staffel 1) sind auch wieder dabei. Zwei komische Kerle, sie spielen Ed und Harry, im wahren Leben heißen sie Travis und AJ. Es ist komisch, aber auch erschreckend, wir treffen wieder auf diese Möchtegern-Dämonenjäger und wir müssen sie retten, aus einem Spukhaus, das sie gefunden haben. Sie versuchen, den Mythos zu entlarven. Sam und Dean sind auch da, um dem Spuk auf ihre eigene Art und Weise ein Ende zu bereiten. Wir treffen auf die beiden und fragen uns „hey, seid ihr nicht?“ – „Wow“. So beginnt es und wir müssen mal wieder alle retten.

Und es wird alles so gefilmt, als wenn es sich um eine Folge der Reality-Show der beiden Kerle handelt?

Richtig. Wir sehen es, als wenn wir eine Folge ihrer Show gucken würden, es gibt keine Kameras wie beim Film. Wir haben diese winzigen teuren Kameras. Wir haben ungefähr 11 von ihnen in verschiedenen Räumen und alle Charaktere haben noch Kameras, die sie am Kopf tragen. Es ist sehr cool. Es ist fast wie bei Cloverfield. Ich habe es noch nicht gesehen, aber viel Gutes darüber gehört. Es ist fast wie eine Blair Witch trifft auf Cloverfield Reality / Grusel Show.

Wie ist diese Folge im Vergleich zu dem Dreh einer ‚normalen’ Folge?

Es ist ganz anders. Es ist wirklich anders. Als Schauspieler sollte man realistisch wirken und nicht zu sehr übertreiben. Es ist schwierig zu erklären, aber es war schwer, sich wieder herein zu finden, da wir drei Monate Pause hatten. Ich glaube, das war seit der Pilot-Folge die längste Zeit, die Jensen und ich ohne SN hatten.

Übesetzung: SPNOTH (Melly)
~~~

das Video dazu und die Quelle findet ihr hier:

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/supernatural/exclusive-video-interview-jare-18831.aspx
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:12

Melly wrote:
Jared Padalecki on The New Season of SUPERNATURAL!

Monday, 09 June 2008

SUPERNATURAL fans have been going crazy since the season finale of the show this past May.

Since the cliffhanger of SUPERNATURAL Season 3 ending with Dean (Jensen Ackles) being sent to Hell, fans of the CW series have many questions on their minds. Questions like - how long Dean will be in Hell, what will he be like when he comes back, will he come back, and how will his time away affect his relationship with Sam (Jared Padalecki)?

On the set of Friday the 13th this past weekend, Jared Padalecki spoke about the upcoming season to the IESB.

When do you go back to start shooting [Supernatural]?

Jared Padalecki: The strike is a huge issue, but as of right now, we're supposed to start first week of July. They want to have it airing with SMALLVILLE and SMALLVILLE starts shooting really early so they want us to start shooting really early also so they can air new episodes of each together.

Have you seen any scripts for the first couple of episodes?

JP: No, I haven't seen anything. I haven't talked to Eric [Kripke], the only person I've really talked to is Jensen [Ackles]. He and I have been keeping in touch. But I haven't seen scripts, read scripts or heard any ideas.

Fans are freaking out because, at first, they thought Jensen was completely off the show, but clearly not.

JP: I'm assuming clearly not, I mean, I think his plan is to be in Vancouver when I'm in Vancouver. I pray to God not because that means all day, every day, I'll bear the burden, but no, I'm sure Jensen is going to be a huge part on the show like he always has been. He's just in hell.

In a recent interview with TV Guide, show runner Eric Kripke described Dean's visit to Hell, "Dean spends a lot more time in Hell than anyone's probably thinking," he said. "Dean could spend — in human time — six months, maybe more. In Hell time, who knows how many years or decades that might be. I won't tell you how he gets out, but he will emerge to a different landscape. A lot has changed since he's been away, and he has to readjust to his loved ones after being gone for so long."

So what does this mean for fans of the show? You'll just have to wait and see come Season Four of SUPERNATURAL!

Quelle: IESB.net

~~~

Jared Padalecki spricht über die neue Staffel von Supernatural

Die Fans von Supernatural sind seit dem Finale der dritten Staffel total fertig.

Seit dem spannenden Staffelende, in dem Dean in die Hölle verbannt wurde, haben die Fans viele Fragen. Fragen wie „wie lange muss Dean in der Hölle bleiben?“, „wie wird er sein, wenn er zurückkommt?“, „Wird er zurückkommen und wie wird seine Abwesenheit seine Beziehung zu Sam verändern?“

Am Set von Friday the 13th sprach Jared Padalecki über die kommende Staffel.

Wann wird der Dreh für Supernatural wieder beginnen?

Jared: Der Streik ist ein großes Problem, aber diesbezüglich gehen wir momentan davon aus, in der ersten Juli-Woche anzufangen. Die Serie soll zusammen mit Smallville gesendet werden und Smallville beginnt mit dem Dreh sehr früh, daher soll unser Dreh auch früher starten, damit die neuen Episoden zusammen ausgestrahlt werden können.

Haben Sie schon die Drehbücher zu den ersten Episoden gesehen?

Jared: Nein, ich habe noch nichts gesehen. Ich habe auch noch nicht mit Eric gesprochen, die einzige Person, mit der ich geredet habe, ist Jensen. Er und ich sind in Verbindung geblieben. Aber ich habe keine Drehbücher gesehen, gelesen oder irgendwelche Ideen gehört.

Die Fans flippten aus, weil sie zuerst dachten, dass Jensen komplett raus aus der Serie ist, aber das ist natürlich nicht so.

Jared: Ich bin sicher, dass Jensen auch weiterhin ein großer Teil der Serie sein wird, wie er es immer war. Er ist nur in der Hölle.

In einem Interview mit TV Guide beschrieb Eric Kripke Dean´s Aufenthalt in der Hölle „Dean verbringt mehr Zeit in der Hölle als alle denken“. „Dean könnte – nach unserer Zeit – 6 Monate oder mehr dort verbringen. Die Zeitablauf in der Hölle – wer weiß wie viele Jahre oder Jahrzehnte es sind. Ich werde nicht sagen, wie er herauskommt, aber er wird an einer anderen Stelle wieder auftauchen. Es hat sich viel verändert, seitdem er weg war und er muss sich wieder anpassen lernen, nachdem er so lange weg war.

Was wird das für die Fans der Serie bedeuten? Um das zu erfahren, müsst ihr auf die vierte Staffel von Supernatural warten.

Übersetzung: SPNOTH (Melly)
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 13:14

INTERVIEW: Jared Padalecki Talks More Supernatural

Sunday, June 15th, 2008

The actor gives us some possibilities on what we may expect from the upcoming season

On Friday the 13th, June 13th to be exact, I was sent to the set of Friday the 13th, which was just about to wrap up principal photography in Austin, Texas. Of the many people we got to talk to from this fresh new horror film was Jared Padalecki who stars as Sam Winchester on the hit CW series, Supernatural. As we were wrapping the interview up, I asked the actor for some tidbits on the upcoming season, which he'll start filming soon after this film wraps. Here's what he had to say.

On both of our sites, MovieWeb and SplatterFilms, there is a pretty big fanbase for Supernatural.

Jared Padalecki: Oh, right on!

I read an interview with the creators and they said that Dean might be in hell for longer than we may think. Can you elaborate on that at all?

Jared Padalecki: Yeah. I don't know a whole lot of the specifics, but I know there are a few episodes written. They're going to give me the outlines for them very very soon. I do something weird and if we're shooting Episode One and (the script for) Episode Two comes out, I won't even read it until I'm done with One, because I just don't want to start thinking about it. It started because Season 2 had a sex scene and I read about it a few episodes before. All I did was think, 'Oh God I have to wake up and go to the gym.' I was thinking about it three weeks before instead of worrying about what I'm shooting. So I've been careful because with the demanding schedule of Friday the 13th, but, while shooting those episodes, I don't want to start getting into Sam Winchester while I'm playing Clay Miller.

I've heard whisperings that he's going to be in hell and I might have to figure out a way to go get him, which would be wicked cool. I hope they end up doing that and I think there are whisperings that Sammy may have to get a little bit more dark-side that we've seen him, which I've been waiting for years to do, so I'm excited about that.

So when are they planning on premiering that season?

Jared Padalecki: They have us starting on the first week of July.

Will it be a fall premiere then?

Jared Padalecki: Yeah. I know they want to air us with Smallville, which is why they have us shooting earlier. Usually, Smallville premieres and we premiere a few weeks later, but they're bringing us back early so probably late August, early September is my guess.

Watch for my set visit preview coming up soon that will feature a special treat: a picture of yours truly and the new Jason, Derek Mears, in full costume, machete and all! That's all for now, folks. Peace in. Gallagher out!

Quelle: http://www.splatterfilms.com/tv/news/19/29319.php

~~~

Interview: Jared Padalecki spricht über Supernatural

Der Schauspieler erzählt uns ein paar Dinge, die wir von der nächsten Staffel erwarten können.

Am Freitag den 13., genauer gesagt, am 13. Juni, war ich am Set von Friday the 13th. Zu den vielen Personen, mit denen wir über den neuen Horror-Film gesprochen haben, gehörte auch Jared Padalecki, der den Sam Winchester in der Serie Supernatural spielt. Als wir das Interview führten, bat ich den Schauspieler darum, zu erzählen, was in der nächsten Staffel Supernatural auf uns zukommen wird. Das hat er gesagt:

Auf unseren beiden Seiten, MovieWeb und SplatterFilms, gibt es riesige Fan-Gemeinschaften von Supernatural.

Jared Padalecki: Oh, direkt zum Thema.

Ich las ein Interview mit den Schöpfern der Serie und sie sagten, dass Dean länger in der Hölle bleiben wird, als alle annehmen. Kannst du mehr dazu sagen?

Jared Padalecki: Ich weiß noch nicht viel über die neue Staffel, nur dass schon einige Folgen geschrieben wurden. Sie werden mir einen groben Umriss aber sehr bald zukommen lassen. Ich habe da meine eigene Art das Drehbuch zu lesen. Wenn wir die erste Folge drehen und ich das Drehbuch für die zweite Folge bekomme, lese ich es nicht, bevor die erste Folge fertig ist, da ich dann nicht darüber nachdenken möchte. Es kam so, als ich in Staffel 2 eine Sex-Szene hatte und ich schon im Voraus davon gelesen hatte. Alles, woran ich dachte, war „Oh mein Gott, ich muss ins Fitness-Studio“. Ich dachte schon drei Wochen vorher an diese Szene, anstatt mich auf den Dreh zu konzentrieren. So bin ich vorsichtig, denn bei dem anspruchsvollen Programm von Friday the 13th will ich nicht in die Rolle von Sam Winchester verfallen, obwohl ich Clay Miller spiele.

Ich hörte Gerüchte, dass Dean in der Hölle ist und ich einen Weg finden muss, um ihn zu retten. Das wäre sehr cool. Ich hoffe, dass das stimmt und ich denke, es gibt Gerüchte, dass Sammy sich ein bisschen der dunklen Seite zuwenden wird, darauf warte ich schon lange und ich bin darauf gespannt.

Wann ist die Premiere der Staffel geplant?

Jared Padalecki: Wir werden in der ersten Juli-Woche mit dem Dreh anfangen.

Wird die Premiere im Herbst stattfinden?

Jared Padalecki: Ja. Ich weiß, dass wir zusammen mit Smallville auf den Bildschirm zurückkehren sollen, darum beginnt der Dreh früher als geplant. Normalerweise wird unsere Premiere ein paar Wochen nach Smallville ausgestrahlt, aber diesmal ist es nicht so. Ende August oder Anfang September ist meine Vermutung.

Übersetzung: SPNOTH (Melly)
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig
Anzahl der Beiträge : 393
Ansehen/Reputation : 1

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 10:41

Supernatural's Sam Talks Season 4
Jared Padalecki tells us what's to come.

by Eric Goldman

US, September 11, 2008

Supernatural returns next week, picking up from one hell of a season finale – if you'll forgive the pun. Yes, when last we saw the Winchester Brothers, Dean (Jensen Ackles) was killed and sent to hell, as his brother Sam (Jared Padalecki) looked on in horror. It's no secret that Ackles is still a series regular this year, but of course there are many questions about how exactly Dean can still be on the show.

Last week, I paid a visit to Supernatural's set in Vancouver. At a real life former mental institution (posing as a retirement home for the series), Sam and Dean were once again on a mission, in scenes that will occur in episode 6 of this season.

During a break from filming, Jared Padalecki sat down outside with me, with the Winchesters' iconic Chevy Impala parked a few feet away from us. We talked about what's to come in Season 4 of Supernatural, how Sam has changed through the years and the fascinating turns Sam and Dean's story are taking.

IGN TV: This is a pretty gutsy show. In Season 3, all year you're trying to save Dean, and in the end, you don't save him.

Jared Padalecki: I love it. I was just talking to Jim Beaver ["Bobby"] about that today. This is gonna surprise a lot of people, but I just finally, today, watched the finale of Season 3. I read it and I acted in it, so I knew what happened. I'd done my ADR, so I'd seen some of it, but I hadn't seen the whole episode until today. And I was talking to Jim, and I was like, "Man, it was a good episode! Cool shots and the tension…" And he brought up, "Yeah, and I loved that they killed him." I said, "I do too!" The whole sequence where the bells starts ringing, and you think "What does that mean? Does that mean… they're going to kill him?" I remember when I read it, I was going, "Aw, this is bad ass! I can't believe they're gonna do that!" I love that about the show. I've died. Jensen's died. Our dad died. And other than Jim Beaver, essentially all of our favorite guest stars have died. It's like, [Executive Producer Eric] Kripke don't F around! Love 'em, kill 'em! That's how you know you've made it. They say if you have a Weird Al song written about you, you know you've made it. But you know you've made it on Supernatural when you die. It's like, "Cool, I'm in!"

IGN: So the question now, of course, is how does Season 4 pick up from that?

Padalecki: From episode 1, Dean's back. And there's a whole period where I don't believe it's him. I think it's a demon inheriting his body or a remnant or something, and Bobby Singer freaks out. We finally figure out it's him and we're like, "How did you get back? I tried everything for four months." But one of the things I loved that's gonna happen this season, is we're going to go back and we're going to see Dean in hell and see what happened in those four months. We're going to go back and see Sam on Earth and him burying his brother and trying and trying [to save him], with everything – making deals with demons -- Doing everything he possibly can to save his brother and none of it works.

So there's a really interesting way that Dean gets out of hell that we don't know about just yet. We're only six episodes in, so we'll find out I think right in the meat of the episodes, between episodes nine and fifteen probably – right in the middle. I'm really excited about going back and the characters are different now. Obviously, Dean's been in hell and Sam's been without Dean, so I had to become a badass on my own. There's a scene in the first episode where Sam's like, "Dean, I think we should do it this way," and Dean's like, "Well, the older brother's back. The smarter brother. So we're going to do it my way." And Sam kind of takes offense. He's like, "Dude, I've been here on my own, for four months and I've been doing well." They're both more individual now and they're both holding secrets from each other, so I think it's going to be neat to see that play out.

IGN: Sam's gotten a bit darker and more intense as the show has progressed, especially last season, as he tried to save Dean. Has it been fun for you to take him on this path?

Padalecki: Absolutely. And I love the darker side of Sam. From the pilot, obviously, he was a college boy in his Abercrombie sweatshirt and blue jeans and Converse sneakers. Pretty cookie-cutter. And we've seen him go dark and one of my favorite things to do as an actor was I did an episode called "Born Under a Bad Sign" where I get possessed by a demon. And I got to play that kind of dark, fun, badass character and I loved it. So I was really hoping to see some darker sides of Sam, and the shoot first, ask questions later side of Sam. And I've gotten the chance to do that a couple of times this season, so I can't wait to see how far dark and how deep we go with it.

IGN: Your show has a nice sense of humor, sometimes with the little things like the aliases you use. I see in this script you call yourselves Agents Tyler and Perry. Is it nice to have those lighter moments in there?

Padalecki: It is, it is. There have been a couple of cool episodes where we're usually rock stars. I think we've been Page and Plant and Agents Young and Young. I think we were even Jagger and Richards one time. So a lot of cool shout outs. That's cool, being a classic rock fan. But also, there was one episode where we were reading the places and they were Ogdenville and North Haverbrook, which is from a Simpsons episode where they were doing the Monorail. And I was reading it at a table read and I was like, "Simpsons!" I yelled it and kind of made an ass of myself. It's really cool to see the writers' kind of weird, crazy sense of humor, wired in and out of the scripts.

IGN: Do you try and find out what's to come on the show ahead of time?

Padalecki: I love knowing what's ahead. I love getting the scripts as soon as possible, not because I need to memorize them way ahead of time – I'm usually so busy memorizing what I'm doing that day, that I can't really work on that ahead of time. I just like to know what's coming up in the future. Especially if there's something like… The best example I can think of is I had to do a sex scene in the second season and I found out two or three episodes ahead of time, and I thought, "Aw, s**t!" I think this was right after eating a big old steak and some cheesecake. [Laughs] I'm like, "I'm gonna read the next script," and it says, "Sam is naked," and I go, "Come on! You could have told me this a month ago, so I could have started working out or something." But if I have a big monologue coming up or a big scene coming up, I like to know and just get it in the back of my head.

But conversely, I think Eric is the kind of writer and creator that likes to be able to change things up – to watch the dailies and the episodes and take a cue from it and go, "Ooh, I like that," and then put it in this next script. I think he has a master plan, but he likes to keep it flexible. So we don't know a whole lot. We're shooting episode 6 right now and I just got the script yesterday for episode 7 and we're going to start that next week. So it's not like I'm figuring out what we're going to be shooting in a month. I have no idea, and maybe they don't either. I wish I could know a little bit more ahead of time. I think I do my best work when I have the most time to prepare, so it's a little frustrating, but that's episodic television. You're making a 42 minute movie every eight days, so the writers are hauling ass, we're hauling ass, post-production is hauling ass… It's just one of the necessary evils.

IGN: You mentioned a sex scene, but in general, neither of the Winchester boys have very good luck with relationships.

Padalecki: [Laughs] Yeah. He had one in Season 1, I had one in Season 2 and we kind of got rid of it after that. We don't have much luck with women. Sam especially - his mom burning on the ceiling; his girlfriend burning on the ceiling. He's kind of S.O.L. when it comes to relationships, but I guess that's one of the themes of the show. Sometimes you have to make some s**tty sacrifices to do the right thing.

IGN: We're sitting a few feet from the Chevy Impala, so I have to ask if you guys ever find yourself sitting inside it, making Dukes of Hazzard references.

Padalecki: Oh, for sure! When no one's looking, we've been known to do some donuts around parking lots and some power slides and peel outs and stuff like that. I haven't yet jumped through the window. But it's a character on its own, just like the General Lee was. It's been pleasant to have the Impala around for the last four seasons.

Supernatural: Season 4 premieres Thursday, September 18th at 9:00pm ET/PT on The CW.

Quelle: IGN.com
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 11:28

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

*GRÖHL*

Ich liebe Interviews von Jared!!! Da gibts immer viel zu lachen, weil er sich selbst auch gern mal
auf die Schippe nimmt!!! I LOVE THIS GUY!!!! drunken

Aber mussten die die Sex-Szene erwähnen??? Wobei... Wie er das so beschrieben hat war scho
wieder zum schießen komisch!!! Ich erwähnte, dass ich Jared liebe???? Embarassed Cool

@Melly

Übersetzt du das zufällig auch? :confused: Smile
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 12:10

Naley wrote:
Übersetzt du das zufällig auch? :confused: Smile

ooooooooookay... What a Face

*Melly legt heute eine Nachtschicht ein* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 10:23

Exclusive Video Interview: Jensen Ackles Has a Crush on Jared Padalecki

Thursday, September 18, 2008

You read it here. It's true. Jensen Ackles has a big ol' crush on Jared Padalecki.

OK. Just kidding. Almost.

As you know, BuddyTV went up to the set of Supernatural and got to hang out with these fine gentlemen. What I found out, besides the fact that they are now roomies, is that these two are hilarious. When the cameras are rolling, they are all business, working hard to make sure that they get their scenes perfectly right. But once the cameras stop, there's a lot of joking and joshing around going on. I even saw Jared grab a cherry tomato from Kraft Services and hurl it about 50 feet away at someone in the crew. (He missed.) There's never a dull moment on the set of Supernatural, folks.

So, in that spirit, I thought the best thing I could do for you fans out there is to ask them some silly questions that would bring out their sense of humor. I didn't have to work very hard at it, either, because these two boys are more than willing to have fun, usually at the other's expense!

I know you have all been dying for more interviews of the boys. Please enjoy this one below. I think you'll all really get a kick out of this one.

lol! >>> Watch the funny Interview here <<< lol!

My favorite snippets from the interview are how each of the boys makes fun of the other in his hypothetical Supernatural drinking game. If I were to choose which one is better, though, I think I'm going to have to go with Jensen's game. Jared really does say “Dean!” about 25 bazillion times every episode.

I also love how Jared makes fun of Jensen for primping in the mirror every morning before work. The thing is, in between takes on the set, the key makeup artist for Supernatural, Shannon Coppin, is seen primping Jared's low-hanging locks more often than she retouches Jensen's makeup.

Quelle: BuddyTV
Back to top Go down
SammyBaby
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
SammyBaby

Female
Aries Goat
Anzahl der Beiträge : 57
Ansehen/Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 22:53

haha danke fürs posten
das is ja voll cool das Video xD
die Boys sind der hammer Laughing
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 09:44

es gibt noch ein Video Interview von Jared...

er beantwortet da ein paar Fragen der Fans zu Supernatural

>>> BuddyTV Interview with Jared Padalecki <<<
Back to top Go down
SammyBaby
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
SammyBaby

Female
Aries Goat
Anzahl der Beiträge : 57
Ansehen/Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptySeptember 25th 2008, 18:01

haha die Videos sind echt cool hehe
vorallem die Fragen die sie sich gegenseitig gestellt haben Laughing Laughing
hahahhahhaahhahahhahahahahhah
ich sehs mir die ganze zeit an hehe
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptySeptember 26th 2008, 09:15

ein weiteres Video Interview mit Jared ist aufgetaucht...

~~~

Jared Padalecki talks about Sam dealing with Dean's death, their first encounter after hell and what other character he'd like to see coming back. Plus, he accepts his second Sourcie!

>>> Jared Padalecki Interview <<<
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptyOctober 3rd 2008, 10:02

Exclusive Video Interview: Jared Padalecki Talks About 'Supernatural' Season 4

At the beginning of September, BuddyTV had just come back from visiting the set of Supernatural where we learned that Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles are roommates. Well, here's the interview that proves it. Straight out of the horse's mouth, Jared and Jensen are roommates. Not only that, but they also hang out together and play guitar when they go home after a long day of work. How cute is that?

Jared took some time out of his busy day of filming to answer our questions about Supernatural and Sam Winchester. Sadly, this is the final video interview of the boys that we'll have for a while, but I don't think it will be our last. We're all big Supernatural fans here at BuddyTV, and I think we've made a great impression with the CW and with the powers that be at Supernatural, so I'm hoping that we'll be able to get some more good video exclusives pretty soon.

Jared Padalecki shared that the chemistry between Sam and Dean is not something that he has to work on. We all know this to be true, but isn't it a good feeling to hear again that Jared and Jensen are great friends off the set too?

Jared hinted that as this season progresses, Sam's relationship with Dean will continue to change. Jared says that they'll start keeping things from each other. Now, we already know that Sam is hiding his new hobby of using his power to exorcise demons with new Ruby, but so far, Dean has come clean about everything to his little brother. That'll change after tonight's episode. We'll find out tonight that Dean will have to start keeping secrets from Sam as well.

One thing that I've always found so impressive about Jared Padalecki is his ability to excel in both comic and tragic scenes. Actually, that's a compliment that I would extend in a heartbeat to all of Supernatural in general. But it's interesting to learn that Jared finds the dramatic scenes much easier than the funny ones.

I asked Jared if there are any classic monsters that he'd like to see on Supernatural. Well, he didn't exactly answer my question, but he did mention that he likes the good versus evil themes that abound in movies like Star Wars. I'm glad he mentioned Star Wars because that hints to the fact that maybe he himself is secretly a nerdy fanboy, even though he looks like such a stud on the outside. I mean this in the best possible way because I happen to think that nerdy fanboys are the best kinds of boys. If and when I get the opportunity to talk again, I want to try to make it my personal mission to unearth his inner nerd so that we can geek out together.

>>> Jared Padalecki Talks About 'Supernatural' Season 4 <<<

Quelle: BuddyTV
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptyOctober 6th 2008, 13:48

"Die L.A.-Party-Szene, das ist nicht mein Ding"

Jared Padalecki ist die eine Hälfte des Erfolgs-Duos von „Supernatural“. Mit ProSieben.de sprach Padalecki über die neue Staffel, seinen Ruf als Sex-Symbol und darüber, warum er das Leben in Los Angeles nicht mag.

Interview: Andreas Kötter

ProSieben.de: Mr. Padalecki, wären Sie böse, wenn man „Supernatural“ als die ernsthaftere Ausgabe von „Ghostbusters“ bezeichnen würde?

Was (spielt Entrüstung vor und lacht dann lauthals)?! Ich liebe „Ghostbusters“ und Sie haben schon Recht, da gibt es sicher bei „Ghostbusters“ einige Genre-Elemente und Motive, die auch bei uns auftauchen. Grundsätzlich ist „Supernatural“ aber weit ernsthafter angelegt.

ProSieben.de: Immerhin hat ein US-Magazin Sie als den „sexiest Ghostbuster ever“ bezeichnet, wie lebt es sich als männliches Sex-Symbol?

Das schmeichelt dem Ego natürlich schon. Trotzdem ist es irgendwie auch komisch, so etwas über sich zu lesen. Und es ist auch ganz sicher nichts, worauf ich aus wäre. Ich möchte, dass man mich für meine Arbeit bei „Supernatural“ und damit als Schauspieler schätzt und nicht, weil ich vielleicht irgendwelche zurzeit gültigen Schönheitsideale erfülle.

ProSieben.de: Bei „Supernatural“ geht es in der Tat eher selten lustig zu, in welcher Tradition sehen Sie die Serie?

Ich sehe „Supernatural“ in der Tradition etwa von „Twilight Zone“ und unsere Show gehört damit sicher auch ins Genre der dramatischen Shows.

ProSieben.de: Die Dreharbeiten allerdings dürften dennoch ein großes Vergnügen sein...

Und ob, es gibt hier nicht dieses sonst oft so typische „Du sprichst ein paar Sätze und Cut“-Schema, nachdem Du erst einmal wieder eine Zeit lang herumsitzen musst.

Wir dagegen haben das Privileg, in diesem fantastischen 67er Chevy Impala herum zu cruisen, es gibt eine Menge Action und wir bekommen Kampf-Unterricht, etwa Box- oder Kickbox-Training. Und manchmal behalten Jensen und ich das Auto nach dem Dreh einfach noch und machen uns so ein paar schöne Stunden auf dem Highway.

ProSieben.de: Angst, das gute Stück zu ruinieren?

Nein, wir passen schon auf und haben im Übrigen am Set auch gleich fünf von der Sorte.

ProSieben.de: Wie ist man gerade auf diesen Impala gekommen?

Der Autor der Show ist kein allzu großer Autokenner, hat aber einen Freund, der Mechaniker ist. Zu dem hat er dann gesagt: „Hey, ich arbeite an dieser Show über zwei toughe Typen in einem echten ‚badass-car’ mit einem Kofferraum voll mit schweren Waffen. Welches Auto schlägst Du vor?“ Die Antwort kam dann wie aus der Pistole geschossen: „Ein 67 Chevy Impala, nichts anderes!“

ProSieben.de: Gedreht wird in Vancouver, weit weg von allem Hollywood-Glamour...

Das stimmt. Und ich bin froh darüber. Ich habe mit der Party- und Club-Szene in L.A. nichts am Hut. Zudem ist Vancouver eine fantastische Stadt, die dir mit ihrer Lage – vom Skifahren bis zu jeglicher Form des Wasser-Sports – beinahe unbegrenzte Möglichkeiten bietet. Schade ist nur, dass ich meine Freundin dadurch nicht ganz so oft sehen kann. Wenn es irgendwie machbar ist, kommt sie aber immer mal für ein paar Tage hierher, die Flugzeit beträgt gerade einmal zweieinhalb Stunden.

ProSieben.de: Reden wir noch über Geister und Dämonen: Ihr Alter Ego Sam glaubt an deren Existenz, und Sie?

Sam hat so viele Erfahrungen mit Geistern und Dämonen gemacht, dass es kein Wunder ist, wenn er an deren Existenz glaubt. Seine Mutter und seine Freundin wurden von Dämonen ermordet. Bei mir ist das anders, ich habe zum Glück solche Erlebnisse nicht gehabt. Aber ich leugne die mögliche Existenz übernatürlicher Kräfte auch nicht kategorisch. Allerdings müsste man mich schon überzeugen.

ProSieben.de: Wie überzeugen Sie Ihre Fans, dass die neue Staffel die erste noch toppt?

Ich möchte da eigentlich noch nichts verraten. Nur soviel: Es werden neue Charaktere eingeführt und Sam und Dean erfahren mehr über den Tod ihrer Mutter. Und ich kann nur sagen, dass ich sehr stolz auf das bin, was wir alle mit „Supernatural“ auf die Beine gestellt haben. Eine erste Staffel ist letztlich zunächst immer ein Testlauf, alles muss sich erst einmal einspielen. Diese Phase haben wir hinter uns und ich kann versprechen, dass unsere Fans in der zweiten Staffel in jeder Hinsicht auf ihre Kosten kommen werden. Niemand wird enttäuscht sein!

Quelle: ProSieben.de
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptyOctober 17th 2008, 11:13

Jared Padalecki talks to Jason C. about episode "Monster Movie" and how shooting that compares to shooting "Friday the 13th." He also comments on episode "In the Beginning" and how he enjoyed some time off during this shoot!

>>> Jared Padalecki - Monster Movie vs Friday the 13th <<<
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptyOctober 18th 2008, 10:47

Exclusive! Supernatural's Jared Padalecki on Monster Movies New and Old

October 16, 2008

We've been looking forward to tonight's black-and-white Monster Movie episode of Supernatural for ages -- and after watching this interview with Jared Padalecki, we're even more excited! Jared tells our own Jason C. about the the joys of being in an old-time monster flick, compares this experience to his stint in Crystal Lake, and reveals the episodes he likes best -- they're not what you expect!

Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Click Here! -- Jared drops some big old spoilers for tonight's episode, so don't click if you don't want to know!

Quelle: CW Source
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews EmptyOctober 22nd 2008, 10:55

es gibt ein Interview mit Jared bei dem Scream Awards... What a Face

Jared Padalecki Interview at Scream Awards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jared's SPN Interviews   Jared's SPN Interviews Empty

Back to top Go down

Jared's SPN Interviews
Page 1 of 1