Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFJ PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 6 News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1869
Ansehen/Reputation : 14

Season 6 News Empty
PostSubject: Season 6 News   Season 6 News EmptyMay 20th 2010, 18:43

Breaking: The CW's new fall schedule

by Michael Ausiello, May 20 2010 08:14 AM ET

The CW just unveiled its 2010-11 schedule and here are the highlights: 90210 is shifting to Monday (paired with Gossip Girl), One Tree Hill is moving to Tuesday (paired with Life Unexpected), Supernatural is relocating to Friday (paired with Smallville), and new actioner Nikita has nabbed the plum post Vampire Diaries slot on Thursday. The complete schedule is below.

MONDAY
8:00-9:00 PM 90210 (New Night)
9:00-10:00 PM GOSSIP GIRL

TUESDAY
8:00-9:00 PM ONE TREE HILL (New Night)
9:00-10:00 PM LIFE UNEXPECTED (New Night)

WEDNESDAY
8:00-9:00 PM AMERICA’S NEXT TOP MODEL
9:00-10:00 PM HELLCATS (New Series)

THURSDAY
8:00-9:00 PM THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
9:00-10:00 PM NIKITA (New Series)

FRIDAY
8:00-9:00 PM SMALLVILLE
9:00-10:00 PM SUPERNATURAL (New Night)

Quelle: AusielloFiles.com
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Season 6 News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 6 News   Season 6 News EmptyJune 18th 2010, 18:31

'Supernatural' Roundup: Jensen Directing and Old Character Returning

Thursday, June 17, 2010, by John Kubicek (Senior Writer, BuddyTV)

The summer is a pretty dry time for Supernatural news, but here are the latest bits of news to keep you excited until the boys return for season 6 in September.

-According to Examiner, Jensen Ackles will be directing an episode of the show's sixth season. There have been rumors for a while that we was going to direct, and it looks like season 6 will finally be his time to step behind the camera on Supernatural.

-According to EW's Michael Ausiello, Supernatural is looking to bring back Mitch Pileggi for multiple episodes in season 6. Fans definitely remember Pileggi as Samuel Campbell, Sam and Dean's grandpa who presumably died after being possessed by Azazel.

Is Grandpa Winchester alive? Does this mean season 6 will feature a lot more time travel? I'm not sure how Supernatural could do it, but since she show's biggest strength is the family issues the characters deal with, I'm in favor of bringing back all the Winchester relatives you can.

-Finally, you can check out a quick summer promo for the reruns of Supernatural's fifth season. The narration by Chuck reinforces the importance of family, but for me, the strangest part is hearing "Fridays." At least we have the summer to get used to the idea of Supernatural's new night.

Source: BuddyTV
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Season 6 News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 6 News   Season 6 News EmptyJuly 17th 2010, 10:50

Eric Kripke Gives Details on 'Supernatural' Season 6

Thursday, July 15, 2010, John Kubicek, Senior Writer, BuddyTV

In a new interview with EW's Michael Ausiello, former Supernatural showrunner Eric Kripke talked about why he stepped down, what his role will be for season 6 and what new showrunner Sera Gamble has in store. I urge you to check out the full interview HERE because it's full of spine-tingling greatness.

For me, here are the three major revelations.

- Kripke is still involved, though he only plans on writing one episode this season and directing one. That should be exciting since he's only directed two episodes in the show's history, the last one being the season 4 finale.

- Monster origins will be a big story of this season. I'm kind of excited at the possibilities of exploring where monsters like wendigos, werewolves and vampires come from. It feels like a completely different kind of story that can go down some very interesting paths.

- The Campbell family origins should be an exciting story as well. Kripke's comment in the interview about Campbells killing vampires on the Mayflower is pretty awesome and shows that, whatever the story is behind all these monsters, the Campbells were probably there.

This interview is probably the single most-clarifying explanation of what to expect from Supernatural season 6 and while it's a little bit different, I'm excited to see how the writers handle the monsters, the family tree and the angels that are still around. In many ways, I think season 6 is going to be exactly the same and completely different at the same time.

Source: BuddyTV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Season 6 News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 6 News   Season 6 News Empty

Back to top Go down

Season 6 News
Page 1 of 1