Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFJ PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Allgemeine News

Go down 
+7
Jessy
JaredGirl
JaneDoe
Jaredina
SammyBaby
Melly
Naley
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1869
Ansehen/Reputation : 14

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 11:49

THE NEXT BIG THING: JARED PADALECKI

His original claim to fame was a role on a teen-oriented TV show; he had an uncredited role in 'Cheaper by the Dozen'; his long and feathery brown hair is known to drive girls wild; and he's hosted a Candid Camera-like show on MTV. But no, he's not married to Demi Moore.

Hot Hollywood wife aside, Jared Padalecki could easily be mistaken for a young(er) Ashton Kutcher, particularly on Tuesday nights, when the 25-year-old hosts 'Room 401'. "It's a study in people's reactions," says Padalecki of the show, which is like Punk'd with a supernatural twist — and minus the celebs. "It had gotten to the point with Punk'd where famous people would just know what was up, so instead we play elaborate, scary tricks on random people where someone's head falls off and that kind of thing," he laughs. "It was so much fun to host that."

Padalecki seems to enjoy projects of a paranormal vein. He appeared opposite Paris Hilton in the horror flick 'House of Wax' and stars on the CW series 'Supernatural', which is currently entering its third season. "I don't think there's a harder job in television than one-hour episodic television," Padalecki says. "We work 15-hour days, five or six days a week, for nine months at a time. But I'm not complaining — it's allowed me to learn what it takes to keep me going. I was too shy at first to say I needed a day off. But I've had a meltdown in the past, so now I'm like, 'Listen guys, it's getting to be about that time.' And they take me seriously because I don't ask for things that I don't need."

This glass-half-full perspective is quintessential Padalecki. Even though he's built a career out of interpreting the numinous, he is decidedly and determinedly your average Joe. "Calling me normal is the biggest compliment you can give me," he says. "I grew up in Texas, and I think they'd probably kick my butt if I got too big-headed. I have my prissy boy, Hollywood moments, but [Supernatural co-star Jensen Ackles] is also from Texas, and being around each other keeps us both in check. Every now and then we'll be like, 'Dude, you're Hollywooding out.' It's a big blessing."

Although he really doesn't seem to need the help, Padalecki also credits his girlfriend, Sandy, for keeping him grounded. "Some people's girlfriends are the opposite, and they're like, 'Let's go to this premiere or let's do the Hollywood thing.' I think Sandy would rather chill out and be normal than go shopping on Rodeo." In fact, the only time Padalecki (who lives in Vancouver while 'Supernatural' is taped) can even remember heading to the famous boutique street for some shopping is when he won a talent competition in high school and was flown out to Los Angeles. "Part of the trip was that they take you out to Rodeo Drive. My mom and I got off the bus and were like, 'Yeah, we're not buying anything here.'"

Padalecki's first job in Hollywood — the role of Dean, devoted boyfriend to Alexis Bledel's character Rory, on Gilmore Girls — was much more in line with his down-to-earth persona. He scored the guest part right after graduating from high school, and it became a recurring role that lasted five years. "What a cool opportunity is that, huh," he asks rhetorically, "to have that be your first real gig? It was such a great show, and I can't believe my part lasted that long."

Padalecki will soon appear on the big screen for Thomas Kinkade's 'Home for Christmas', which he describes as a project after his own heart. "I'm so excited about this because it's my first Christmas movie. I grew up watching all that stuff — It's a Wonderful Life, Home Alone, A Christmas Story — and I just love those cheesy, feel-good movies."

So much so that he may even watch the film. "I hate to watch myself, I think I'm gross and disgusting, but this movie I'm looking forward to seeing."

Part of the reason might be his co-stars. 'Home for Christmas' is based on the life of one of America's most collected living artists, Thomas Kinkade, who is motivated to create one of his most famous works ("The Christmas Cottage") when he discovers his mother is in danger of losing their family home. Padalecki plays Kinkade, and Peter O'Toole and Marcia Gay Harden round out the cast. "I definitely have an interest in art, and it was magnified by the fact that I was working on a film about an artist," Padalecki says. "And for me in my own craft, it was great because I got to work with some of my idols and some of the greatest actors of all time."

His favorite part of working with the industry veterans? "They took me seriously, which was very flattering," Padalecki says — proving, for the umpteenth time, that he hasn't got a single "prissy, Hollywood boy" bone in him.

Quelle: http://detroit.sixdegreesmag.com/content/view/326/584/

~~~

Sein Erfolg begann mit einer Rolle in einer Serie, er hatte einen Auftritt in 'Cheaper by the Dozen', sein Haar ist dafür bekannt, die Mädels verrückt zu machen. Er ist auch der Moderator einer Show auf MTV. Aber er ist nicht verheiratet mit Demi Moore.

Abgesehen von der Tatsache, eine Hollywood-Berühmtheit zur Frau zu haben, könnte Jared Padalecki leicht für einen jüngeren Ashton Kutcher gehalten werden. Vor allem dienstagabends, wenn der 25jährige die Show 'Room 401' moderiert. „Die Show zeigt die Reaktion der Leute auf verschiedene Dinge“ sagt Padalecki über die Show, die Punk’d ähnelt, wo berühmte Persönlichkeiten hereingelegt werden – es fehlen nur die Berühmtheiten. „Im Gegensatz zu Punk’d spielen wir zufällig ausgesuchten Personen gut durchdachte, schaurige Streiche“ lacht er. „Diese Show hat soviel Spaß gemacht.“

Padalecki scheint es zu genießen, in übernatürlichen Projekten mitzuspielen. Er war an der Seite von Paris Hilton in 'House of Wax' zu sehen und ist auch einer der Stars in der Serie 'Supernatural', die gerade in der dritten Staffel läuft. „Ich glaube nicht, dass es einen härteren Job im Fernsehen gibt, als einstündige Episoden zu drehen“ sagt Padalecki. „Wir arbeiten 15 Stunden am Tag, fünf oder sechs Tage die Woche und das neun Monate hintereinander. Aber ich beklage mich nicht – dadurch bekomme ich viel Erfahrung. Am Anfang war ich zu schüchtern zu sagen, dass ich mal einen Tag Pause brauche. Aber in der Vergangenheit habe ich mir einmal zuviel zugemutet und seitdem kann ich auch sagen 'Hört mal Leute, aber das ist zuviel für mich'. Und sie nehmen mich ernst, da ich keine Dinge verlange, die nicht wichtig sind.“

Das klingt total nach Jared, er ist nicht anspruchsvoll. „Mich normal zu nennen, ist das größte Kompliment, das man mir machen kann“ sagt er. „Ich wuchs in Texas auf und ich denke, dort würde man mir in den Hintern treten, wenn ich arrogant werden würde. Jensen kommt auch aus Texas und zusammen behalten wir uns gegenseitig unter Kontrolle. Das ist ein großer Segen.“

Obwohl er in dieser Hinsicht anscheinend keine Hilfe braucht, sagt Padalecki, dass auch seine Freundin Sandy dafür sorgt, dass er am Boden bleibt. „Freundinnen anderer Leute sind das Gegenteil, sie sagen 'Lass uns zu dieser oder jener Hollywood-Premiere gehen'. Ich denke, Sandy ruht sich lieber aus und benimmt sich normal, anstatt zum Beispiel wie verrückt shoppen zu gehen.“ Das einzige Mal, an das Jared sich erinnert, in einer berühmten Boutique gewesen zu sein, war, als er einen Talentwettbewerb in der High School gewann und nach Los Angeles flog. „Teil der Reise war ein Besuch des Rodeo Drive. Meine Mom und ich stiegen aus den Bus und dachten 'Wir werden hier garantiert nichts kaufen. '

Jareds erster Job in Hollywood – seine Rolle als Dean, dem Freund von Alexis Bledel´s Charakter Rory von den Gilmore Girls – stimmte sehr mit seinem eigenen Charakter überein. Er bekam diese Rolle direkt nach seinem High School Abschluss und er spielte sie fünf Jahre lang. „Was ist das für eine tolle Gelegenheit, so was als seine erste Rolle nennen zu können. Es war einfach nur großartig und ich kann nicht glauben, dass ich so lange dabei sein durfte.“

Padalecki wird bald mit Thomas Kinkade's 'Home for Christmas' auf der Leinwand zu sehen sein, er nennt diesen Film ein Projekt nach seinem Geschmack. „Ich bin so aufgeregt, da es mein erster Weihnachtsfilm ist. Ich bin damit aufgewachsen, diese Filme zu gucken und ich liebe sie.“

So sehr, dass er sich den Film angucken wird. „Ich hasse es, mich selbst zu sehen, ich denke, ich bin plump und abscheulich, aber ich freue mich, diesen Film zu sehen.“

Grund für diese Freude könnte seine Co-Stars sein. 'Home for Christmas' basiert auf das Leben von einem der berühmtesten lebenden Künstler Amerikas, Thomas Kinkade, der dabei ist, sein berühmtestes Werk zu erschaffen, als er entdeckt, dass seine Mutter in Gefahr läuft, ihr Zuhause zu verlieren. Padalecki spielt Kinkade, Peter O'Toole und Marcia Gay Harden runden den Cast ab. „Ich bin sehr an Kunst interessiert und dieses Interesse wurde durch den Film noch gesteigert“ sagt Padalecki. „Für mich selbst war es auch großartig, da ich mit einigen meiner Idole zusammen arbeiten durfte.“

Sein Lieblingspart bei der Arbeit mit den Berühmtheiten der Filmindustrie? „Sie nahmen mich ernst, das war sehr schmeichelhaft“ sagt Padalecki.

Übersetzung: Melly

Last edited by Naley on May 24th 2009, 13:02; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:39

Perspective on Padalecki in Person

By M R Reed, Published Dec 02, 2007

At the recent Creation Convention Salute to Supernatural/Smallville/Buffy the Vampire Slayer held in Chicago over the weekend of November 10th and 11th, I got my first opportunity to observe actor Jared Padalecki in person. It was quite an interesting experience and Jared Padalecki is truly a dynamic force of nature to encounter in person.

Padalecki who starred as Dean Forester in several seasons of the highly successful series Gilmore Girls, is host of the MTV/Ashton Kutcher Productions reality show Room 401 and has had roles in the feature horror films, Cry Wolf and House of Wax, currently stars as Sam Winchester in the hit CW/Warner Bros. series Supernatural. The series, which also stars Jensen Ackles as older brother Dean Winchester is based on the premise of two brothers in a classic car with a trunk full of crazy weapons and who go from one American town to another to solve supernatural problems and hunt down all manner of supernatural creatures and demons.

Now with Supernatural in it's third season, Padalecki finds himself involved in a storyline where his character of Sam Winchester must find a way to stop the horde of demon's the brothers unwittingly played a part in unleashing from hell at the end of season two of Supernatural, some of whom want to follow through on the plans of the Yellow-eyed Demon to make Sam their leader. Added to that is the pressure of finding a way to get his older brother Dean out of deal Dean made with a demon to trade his soul into hell in one year's time for Sam to be returned to life in the two part season two finale All Hell Breaks Loose. On top of that Sam is finding himself facing a mystery surrounding his and Dean's mother and how the Yellow-eyed Demon came to have plans for Sam in the first place.

All of this angst for his character sets the stage for Sam Winchester to be a very serious and somewhat contemplative young man who radiates quiet intensity. Which makes it all the more evident of the level of sheer talent that Jared Padalecki posses as an actor when you meet him in person to discover that he is a bundle of exuberant, lively energy that is constantly in motion.

Padalecki, who stands an impressive six foot four, presents an easy-going gentleness that immediately puts a person at ease with him. He has the kind of personal amiability and charisma that, whether he is standing on stage in front of you or in the photo line right beside you, sends out a welcoming energy that embraces people as if they were his long lost friends. One thing you discover right off is that it is hard not to laugh and smile around Jared Padalecki. The man seems quite capable of embracing a whole roomful of people with just the warmth of his smile. Once you meet him in person, it's easy to see why so many guest stars have high praise for him, along with co-star Jensen Ackles, in regards to making them feel welcome.

In her recent interview with the CW Source, Supernatural writer/executive producer Sera Gamble makes mention of there being more use of Padalecki's natural talent for physical comedy this season. Episodes such as Bad Day at Black Rock and Red Skies in the Morning all have substantial scenes in which Padalecki uses this talent to full advantage. Seeing him on stage in person, you can see where it comes from and how it comes so naturally to him as an actor.

In motion on stage, Padalecki is both physically fit and possessed of an innate athlete grace that allows him to be aware of his surroundings and most importantly how to use these two attributes to tell a story. Quite simply, when Jared Padalecki as an actor is on stage as himself he seems to not be afraid to put himself out there and put himself into entertaining the audience. Padalecki seems to posses a balance within himself that allows him to share with the audience freely the things he is willing to without leaving his private life unprotected. There is an honesty that radiates off of him that makes you as a member of the audience feel privileged to have gotten the glimpse he has shared.

Jared Padalecki has an endearing kind of geeky quality to him as well. Padalecki freely admits he sweats heavily and will unabashedly show his sweat damp underarms to prove it. He talks about his beloved pets: two dogs name Sadie and Harley. He cares about the people important to him and he shows it....talking openly and with warmth and affection about the beautiful Sandra McCoy who has won his heart since they co-starred together in Cry Wolf. Showing deep, almost brotherly fondness for his co-star Jensen Ackles, who shared the convention stage with him at various points during their Sunday presentations.

Jared Padalecki, who earlier this year filmed the movie Thomas Kinkaid's Home For Christmas opposite legendary star Peter O'Toole in which Padalecki stars as famous painter Thomas Kinkaid and will air around Christmas time 2008, will next be appearing in person at EyeCon in Florida this coming April 4-6,2008. If you are an admirer of this talented young actor's work, I would highly recommend that you take advantage of this opportunity to see him on stage in person.

Quelle: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/466494/perspective_on_padalecki _in_person.html
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:39

Perspektive auf Padalecki persönlich

von M R Reed, 2. Dezember 2007

Allgemeine News 300_175863 Allgemeine News 300_175869

Bei der am 10. und 11. November stattgefundenen Creation Convention für Supernatural / Smallville / Buffy in Chicago, hatte ich die erste Gelegenheit, den Schauspieler Jared Padalecki persönlich zu beobachten. Das war eine sehr interessante Erfahrung.

Padalecki, der als Dean Forester in mehreren Staffeln der erfolgreichen Serie ‘Gilmore Girls’ auftrat, ist Gastgeber der Reality Show ‚Room 401’ und hatte auch Rollen in den Horrorfilmen ‚Cry Wolf’ und ‚House Of Wax’. Momentan spielt er den Sam Winchester in der Erfolgsserie ‚Supernatural’ von CW / Warner Bros. In der Serie, in der auch Jensen Ackles als älterer Bruder Dean Winchester mitspielt, geht es um zwei Brüder, die in einem Auto voller verrückter Waffen von einer Stadt in die nächste ziehen, um übernatürliche Probleme zu beheben und alle Arten von übernatürlichen Wesen und Dämonen zu jagen.

Mit ‚Supernatural’ in der dritten Staffel findet sich Padalecki in einer Handlung wieder, in der sein Charakter Sam Winchester einen Weg finden muss, die Horden von Dämonen zu stoppen, die am Ende der Staffel 2 aus der Hölle losgelassen wurden. Einige von ihnen wollen die Pläne des gelbäugigen Dämons verwirklichen und Sam zu ihrem Anführer machen. Dazu kommt noch eine weitere Belastung, da er einen Weg finden muss, seinen Bruder Dean aus einem Deal herauszubekommen, den dieser mit einem Dämon abschloss. Dean verkaufte seine Seele, um Sam sein Leben wiederzugeben. Des weiteren steht Sam einem Mysterium gegenüber, dass sich um seine und Dean´s Mutter dreht und auch darum, wie es dazu kam, dass der gelbäugige Dämon Pläne für Sam hat.

All diese Probleme um seine Person sorgen dafür, dass Sam ein sehr ernster und etwas nachdenklicher junger Mann ist, der eine ruhige Stärke ausstrahlt. Es wird offensichtlich, dass dazu Talent nötig und bei Jared auch vorhanden ist, denn wenn man ihn trifft, wird man merken, dass er eigentlich sehr überschwänglich und lebhaft ist und auch ständig in Bewegung ist.

Padalecki, der eindrucksvolle 6,4 Fuß groß ist, zeigt eine Sanftheit, so dass man sofort ungezwungen mit ihm umgehen kann. Er strahlt Umgänglichkeit und Charisma aus, egal ob er auf der Bühne vor einem steht oder auch, wenn er nur auf einem Foto zu sehen ist. Er hat eine Aura, die einen sofort willkommen heißt, ganz so, als wäre man schon lange miteinander befreundet. Eine Sache, die man sofort bemerkt, ist, dass es schwer ist, in der Nähe von Jared nicht zu lachen oder zu lächeln. Der Mann scheint dazu fähig zu sein, einen ganzen Raum voller Menschen nur mit der Wärme seines Lächelns zu umfangen. Sobald man ihn persönlich trifft, ist es einfach zu erkennen, warum so viele Stars ihn und auch Jensen Ackles loben, die beiden geben einem das Gefühl, willkommen zu sein.

In ihrem neuen Interview wird erwähnt, dass Sera Gamble in dieser Staffel mehr von Jared´s natürlichem Talent für Komik zeigen wird. Episoden wie ‘Bad Day at Black Rock’ und ‘Red Skies in the Morning’ haben Szenen, in denen Padalecki sein Talent voll ausnutzt. Sieht man ihn persönlich auf der Bühne stehen, dann sieht man, wo es herkommt und dass es sehr natürlich von ihm herübergebracht wird.

Auf der Bühne ist Padalecki sowohl körperlich fit und auch von einer angeborenen athletischen Anmut, die es ihm erlaubt, diese beiden Eigenschaften zu nutzen, um eine Geschichte zu erzählen. Ganz einfach, wenn Jared Padalecki als Schauspieler auf der Bühne steht und sich selbst spielt, scheint er keine Angst zu haben, sich zurückzustellen oder seine Person zur Unterhaltung des Publikums einzubringen. Padalecki scheint ein inneres Gleichgewicht zu haben, das es ihm erlaubt, mit dem Publikum auch Dinge zu teilen, die sein Privatleben betreffen. Er zeigt eine Ehrlichkeit, die dafür sorgt, dass sich das Publikum privilegiert führt, wegen der Ansichten, in die es Einblick nehmen durfte.

Jared hat eine liebe Art an sich. Er gibt freimütig zu, dass er sehr viel schwitzt und hebt seine Arme, um es auch zu beweisen. Er spricht über seine geliebten Haustiere: zwei Hunde namens Sadie und Harley. Er sorgt sich um die Menschen, die für ihn wichtig sind und er zeigt es auch. Er spricht offen, mit einer Wärme und Zuneigung über Sandra McCoy, die während der Dreharbeiten zu ‚Cry Wolf’ sein Herz gewonnen hat. Er hegt auch eine tiefe, fast brüderliche Zuneigung zu seinem Serien-Brüder Jensen Ackles, der zu verschiedenen Zeitpunkten die Bühne mit ihm teilte.

Jared, der früher in diesem Jahr neben der Legende Peter O’Toole den Film ‚Thomas Kinkaid's Home For Christmas’ drehte, in dem er den berühmten Maler Thomas Kinkaid spielt (der Film wird Weihnachten 2008 ausgestrahlt), wird als nächstes bei der Eye Con in Florida vom 4. – 6. April 2008 zu sehen sein. Wenn ihr ein Bewunderer der Arbeit dieses talentierten jungen Schauspielers seid, würde ich empfehlen, dass ihr die Chance nutzt, ihn dann auf der Bühne zu erleben.

Quelle: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/466494/perspective_on_padalecki_in_person.html

Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:42

Padalecki to star in 'Friday the 13th'

The Hollywood Reporter March 21, 2008

Jared Padalecki ("Supernatural") is in final negotiations to star in the 'Friday the 13th'-Remake that Platinum Dunes is producing for New Line and Paramount, says The Hollywood Reporter.

Marcus Nispel is directing from a script by Damian Shannon and Mark Swift. Michael Bay, Brad Fuller and Andrew Form are producing.

Paramount released the original "Friday" in 1980, introducing horror icon Jason with a brief appearance. The remake will focus on the serial killer, who will wear his now-iconic hockey mask. Padalecki will play the lead, who investigates what happened up at Crystal Lake.

A release is planned for Friday, February 13, 2009.

Quelle: http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=43167

~~~

Padalecki spielt die Hauptrolle in „'Freitag der 13.'

Jared Padalecki (Supernatural) befindet sich gerade in den letzten Verhandlungen für seine Hauptrolle in dem „Freitag der 13.“ Remake. Der Film wird von Platinum Dunes für New Line and Paramount produziert sagt The Hollywood Reporter.

Marcus Nispel führt die Regie nach dem Drehbuch von Damian Shannon und Mark Swift. Michael Bay, Brad Fuller und Andrew Form sind die Produzenten.

Paramount veröffentlichte das Original „Freitag der 13.“ 1980, Horror-Ikone Jason wurde dabei durch einen kurzen Auftritt bekannt. Das Remake wird sich auf den Serienmörder konzentrieren, der wieder seine Hockey-Maske tragen wird. Padalecki wird die Hauptrolle spielen und untersuchen, was am Crystal Lake geschah.

Die Veröffentlichung des Filmes ist für Freitag, den 13. Februar 2009 geplant.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, well...

Wenn er diesen Film wirklich macht, bleibt er dem Horror-Genre mal wieder treu.. Wobei ich nicht sicher bin, ob er sich mit Remakes beschäftigen sollte... Ging ja auch bei den letzten nicht unbedingt gut....

Naja.. Warten wirs ab... Jared wieder im Kino.. Was wollen wir mehr?? :mrgreen:
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:43

Momo schrieb:

Quote :
Und vorallem mal als Hauptdarsteller. Das hat er ja - ma von SPN abgesehen - noch ni wirklich gehabt.

Momo
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:44

Melly schrieb:

Quote :
Actor Jared Padalecki Engaged to Actress Sandra McCoy

Jared Padalecki is an engaged man. The actor, best known for his portrayal as Dean Forester in TV series "Gilmore Girls", has been engaged to longtime girlfriend, actress-dancer Sandra McCoy, it has been reported.

Padalecki confirmed his engagement to Sandra at the Supernatural L.A. Convention over the weekend. No further details being made public though.

In the meantime, Padalecki currently is in negotiations to star in upcoming horror flick "Friday the 13th" which is a remake of the 1980 independent horror film of the same title.

As of Sandra, she's best known for her role as Mercedes in the 2005 thriller "Cry Wolf" where she met Padalecki for the very first time.

Quelle: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00014973.html

~~~

Was soll man da noch sagen, außer: der Mann hat eine gute Wahl getroffen!!! :mrgreen:

~~~

Jared Padalecki verlobt mit Sandra McCoy

Jared Padalecki ist verlobt. Der Schauspieler, bekannt als Dean Forester aus der Serie 'Gilmore Girls', hat sich mit seiner langjährigen Freundin Sandra McCoy verlobt.

Padalecki bestätigte seine Verlobung mit Sandra bei der Supernatural L.A. Convention am Wochenende. Keine weiteren Details wurden bekannt gegeben.

Inzwischen steht Padalecki in Verhandlungen für seinen nächsten Horror-Film 'Freitag der 13.', dieser ist ein Remake des gleichnamigen Filmes von 1980.

Sandra wurde durch ihre Rolle in dem Thriller 'Cry Wolf' bekannt , dort traf sie Padalecki auch das erste Mal.

Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:45

Ha!!!! *PARTYYYY*

Hat mich meine Intuition also doch net betrogen!!

War auch schon auffällig, wie sie ihren Ring präsentiert hat.... Laughing

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:47

Momo wrote:
'Friday the 13th' WILL Be R-rated

"None of our remakes have been PG-13," Producer Brad Fuller tells Bloody-Disgusting. "How do you remake a rated R horror movie and take the guts out literally and figuratively? What is F13 without sex, drugs and really, really long sharp machete? And why would we, horror fans ourselves, produce a movie devoid of the things that made the title so appealing in the first place. So let me say for the record, that the F13 that we start shooting this Thursday is a full bodied, rated R film."

"It has insane kills that will be shown in all their glory- it has a group of college students who drink and even have sex. We are betting that if we don’t hold back that the audience will reward us for being bold in a time when some horror movies are playing the ratings game. So we embrace the R-rating Friday the 13th will have, and hope you (the B-D readers) will too."

Marcus Nispel directs the film, which stars Jared Padalecki, Derek Mears, Amanda Righetti, Danielle Panabaker, Aaron Yoo, Travis Van Winkle, Willa Ford, Nick Mennell and Jonathan Sadowski. Jason Voorhees returns to Camp Crystal Lake on February 13, 2009.

Source: http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/11968

~~~

'Friday the 13th' wird für Jugendliche unter 17 Jahren in Begleitung Erwachsener zugänglich sein

„Keins unserer Remakes war je für Jugendliche ab 13 Jahren zugänglich“ sagt Produzent Brad Fuller zu Bloody-Disgusting. „Wie dreht man einen Horror-Film, den Zuschauer unter 17 Jahren in Begleitung Erwachsener sehen dürfen, ohne die Eingeweide wörtlich und bildlich wegzulassen? Was ist 'Friday the 13th' ohne Sex, Drogen und sehr langen und scharfen Macheten? Und warum sollten wir, Horror-Fans, die wir sind, einen Film drehen, der keine dieser Dinge zeigt, die man vor Auge hat, wenn man den Titel hört. Der 'Friday the 13th', den wir ab diesen Donnerstag drehen werden, ist ein vollständiger Film, den auch Jugendliche unter 17 Jahren in Begleitung Erwachsener sehen dürfen.“

“Es wird fast schon geisteskranke Morde geben, die in all ihrer Herrlichkeit gezeigt werden. Es gibt eine Gruppe College-Studenten, die trinken und auch Sex haben. Wir gehen jede Wette ein, dass uns das Publikum dafür belohnen wird, dass wir uns in einer Zeit, in der alle ihre Filme auf die Besucherzahlen ausrichten, nicht zurückhalten. So nehmen wir unsere Bewertung hin und hoffen, dass ihr es auch tut.“

Marcus Nispel führt die Regie, die Hauptrollen spielen Jared Padalecki, Derek Mears, Amanda Righetti, Danielle Panabaker, Aaron Yoo, Travis Van Winkle, Willa Ford, Nick Mennell und Jonathan Sadowski. Jason Voorhees wird am 13. Februar an den Camp Crystal Lake zurückkehren.

Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:48

VOTE FOR JARED!

Portrait Magazine bietet mal wieder seinen Fans an,
die Top 30 der Stars unter 30 Jahren auf ihrer 2008er-Liste zu wählen... :mrgreen:

>>> Zum Voting gehts hier lang <<<

Na dann geh ich doch gleich mal für Jared voten!!! *hehe* :-D
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:48

Melly wrote:
ich hab da schon vor ein paar Tagen gevotet, eben wollte ich Jared noch einmal meine Stimme geben, aber das geht leider nicht :(

Folgendes bekomme ich dann immer angezeigt >>>You have already voted, Your last vote was not added to the results<<<

diese Spielverderber :mrgreen:

bislang hat Jared nur Platz 2, mal sehen, wie sich die Umfrage entwickelt, bis Juli ist ja noch ein bisschen Zeit
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:49

Melly wrote:
Jared Padalecki

Following the postponement of 'Heroes' actress Hayden Panettiere's Australian appearances, a new star is shining in the Supanova Pop Culture Expo line-up: JARED PADALECKI, who plays Sam Winchester in the Ten Network's 'Supernatural', will be joining us for our Sydney and Perth expos! All SUPA-HERO PASS benefits are being transferred to him.
Jared Padalecki is best known for his role on the small screen as Rory's (Alexis Bledel) boyfriend Dean on 'Gilmore Girls'. Jared is currently starring in The TEN Network / The CW's thriller 'Supernatural' as Sam Winchester, the sweetly reluctant hero who joins forces with his older brother to save their father from unseen forces.

On the big screen, Jared was most recently seen in the thriller 'Cry Wolf', where he played a precocious boarding school student drawn into an elaborate hoax involving a serial killer. He also co-starred in the feature film 'House of Wax', opposite Chad Michael Murray and Paris Hilton. Other film credits include 'Flight of the Phoenix', opposite Dennis Quaid and Giovanni Ribisi, and 'New York Minute', with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.

Additionally, Padalecki appeared in the hit film 'Cheaper By The Dozen' with Steve Martin, in a role for which director Shawn Levy specifically requested him. He can also be seen starring opposite Kathy Baker and Hallie Kate Eisenberg in the independent baseball movie "A Little Inside."

TV's sexiest ghostbuster currently resides in Los Angeles with his fiancée Sandra, and his two dogs.

Jared looks forward to meeting all his fans at Supanova and will be appearing at both the Sydney and Perth events. His Schedule for appearances is as follows:

Saturday - Sydney (21st June) & Perth (28th June)
10.30am - 12.30pm: Autograph Signing
1.30pm - 2.30pm: Photo Session
2.30pm - 3.30pm: Autograph Signing
4.00pm - 5.30pm: Autograph Signing

Sunday - Sydney (22nd June) & Perth (29th June)
11.00am - 12.30pm: Autograph Signing
1.30pm - 2.30pm: Q&A
2.30pm - 3.30pm: Photo Session
4.00pm - 5.00pm: Autograph Signing

* Autograph and photograph fees apply. Guest confirmed health and other commitments pending.

Quelle: Supanova.com

~~~

Ein neuer Stern ist in der Supanova Pop Culture Expo Aufstellung aufgetaucht: JARED PADALECKI, der den Sam Winchester in „Supernatural“ spielt, wird sich unseren Ausstellungen in Sydney und Perth anschließen. Alle SUPA-HERO PASS Vorteile werden ihm übertragen. Jared Padalecki ist für seine Rolle als Rory´s Freund Dean in der Serie „Gilmore Girls“ bekannt. Zurzeit spielt er in „Supernatural“ Sam Winchester, den süßen, aber widerwilligen Helden, der sich seinem älteren Bruder anschließt, um deren Vater vor unbekannten Kräften zu retten.

Auf der Kinoleinwand war Jared in dem Thriller „Cry Wolf“ zu sehen, wo er einen Internatsschüler spielt, der in eine Falschmeldung über einen Serienkiller verwickelt ist. Er spielt auch in den Film „House of Wax“ neben Chad Michael Murray und Paris Hilton mit. Weitere Filme sind „Flight of the Phoenix“ mit Dennis Quaid und Giovanni Ribisi und „New York Minute“ mit Mary-Kate und Ashley Olsen.

Außerdem hatte Jared eine kleine Rolle in dem Film “Cheaper By The Dozen” mit Steve Martin, eine Rolle für die Regisseur Shawn Levy genau ihn bat. Er ist auch neben Kathy Baker und Hallie Kate Eisenberg in dem Baseball-Film „A Little Inside“ zu sehen.

Der erotischste Geisterjäger im Fernsehen wohnt zurzeit mit seiner Verlobten Sandra und seinen beiden Hunden in Los Angeles.

Jared freut sich darauf, alle seine Fans zu treffen und wird bei den beiden Veranstaltungen in Sydney und Perth dabei sein. Seine Auftritte sind wie folgt:

Samstag – Sydney (21. Juni) und Perth (28. Juni)
10:30 – 12:30 Autogrammstunde
13:30 – 14:30 Photoshooting
14:30 – 15:30 Autogrammstunde
16:00 – 17:30 Autogrammstunde

Sonntag – Sydney (22. Juni) und Perth (29. Juni)
11:00 – 12:30 Autogrammstunde
13:30 – 14:30 Q&A
14:30 – 15:30 Photoshooting
16:00 – 17:00 Autogrammstunde

Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:49

Sandy & Jared are no longer engaged!

Saturday, 7th June 2008

Here, we don't like to spread rumors but only wait for the confirmation.
Jared's engagement is officially off.
Sandy MacCoy announced it e-mailing her official site webmaster.

Dear Lena,
It is true. Jared and I are no longer engaged. I did not want this information to have to come from me, but I felt it was necessary to confirm it in order to protect Jared from being asked questions about it this weekend in Dallas. Contrary to what you may have heard/read, our split was not caused by any fowl play on either of our parts, we simply decided that it was not the right time for us. We still love eachother very much, but we want different things in life, and it's a simple as that. Please know that it is extremely difficult for me to write this, and I can only imagine how hard it would be for Jared to have to talk about it in front of hundreds of fans. So I am answering the questions now with the hope that no one will make Jared have to speak about it publicly. Your support past, present, and future is very much appreciated.

Thank you for everything, Sandra

I post this asking the fellow fans who will attend future cons (and Dallas) to not ask Jared personal questions of that kind. We must respect the actors in such moments and not only.
Thanks.

Quelle: http://www.sandramccoy.4fans.net/
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:50

Allgemeine News AAAHHH

Allgemeine News EEK WIESOOOOOOOO???

Allgemeine News HeulAllgemeine News HeulAllgemeine News HeulAllgemeine News Heul
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:50

Melly wrote:
ach mennoooooooooo... :(

endlich gab es mal ein Pärchen, mit dem ich gut leben konnte, das für mich als Aussenstehende total glücklich aussah und 100%ig zusammenpasste und dann das... Allgemeine News 52

Bela wrote:
Naja noch klingt es nicht nach einer endgültigen Sache. Aber schade ist schon, da sie echt niedlich zusammen aussahen.
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:52

@Bela

Es IST endgültig... Jared hat es auf der Dallas Con auch nochmal bestätigt!
Nicht nur dass die Verlobung Geschichte ist... (Man hätte ja weiter zusammen
bleiben können Rolling Eyes )... Die beiden haben sich wirklich auch noch getrennt..

Somit is Jared wieder aufm Markt!!! *fies grins und mal die Angel auswirft* Laughing
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:52

Melly wrote:
Jetzt wird darüber spekuliert, warum es zu der Trennung kam. Der Grund soll die Schauspielerin Danielle Panabaker sein, die Jared am Set von 'Friday the 13th' kennengelernt hat. Sandy hat das ganze aber dementiert.
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:53

Das is ja so nervig, ey!!

Als obs net scho schlimm genug wäre, dass die Beziehung beendet ist..

Neiiiiiiiiin... Jetzt muss man sich noch mit solchen Spekulationen auseinander
setzen! Meine Güte! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:53

Melly wrote:
Hot Bod Jared Padalecki Shares Fitness Secrets

Supernatural’s very own hottie Jared Padalecki appears in this week’s TV Guide, along with nine other “Hot Bods”. He shares some surprising little tips on how to sculpt your own hot bod.

Working so hard, and keeping a good muscle mass, really helps his metabolism, because, Jared says he refuses to watch what he eats. The one-time skinny, and now self-proclaimed “trash compactor”, eats “barbecue, ice cream, cookies and burgers in an effort to put on pounds.” This and lifting free weights have helped to keep his fan favorite body bulked up.

“My ideal day is: Work out, play with my dogs, read and go to a steak house and have a big fat steak and wine,” he says. “I really have to make sure I eat and eat and eat.”

Ah, the life.

Also included in the hottie cover article: Mario Lopez, Audrina Patridge (The Hills), Roselyn Sanchez (Without a Trace), Robert Buckley (Lipstick Jungle), Navi Rawat (Numb3rs), Shemar Moore (Criminal Minds), Denise Richards (It’s Complicated), Minka Kelly (Friday Night Lights), Daniel Dae Kim (Lost).

Pick up a copy of the June 26, 2008 TV Guide for the full article.

~~~

Jared Padalecki teilt Fitness-Geheimnisse

Supernatural-Darsteller Jared Padalecki ist in der aktuellen TV Guide Ausgabe zu sehen, zusammen mit neun anderen heißen Jungs! Er teilt uns einige überraschende Tipps mit, wie man seinen Körper stählen kann.

Hart arbeiten und eine gute Portion Muskeln helfen seinem Stoffwechsel, sagt Jared, da er sich weigert, darauf zu achten, was er isst. Er isst mit Vorliebe Gegrilltes, Eis, Kekse und Burger um an Gewicht zuzunehmen.

„Mein idealer Tag sieht folgendermaßen aus: arbeiten, mit meinen Hunden spielen, lesen und in ein Steakhouse gehen, um ein großes Steak zusammen mit Wein zu mir zu nehmen“ sagt er.

Das ist ein Leben.

In dem Artikel kommen auch Mario Lopez, Audrina Patridge (The Hills), Roselyn Sanchez (Without a Trace), Robert Buckley (Lipstick Jungle), Navi Rawat (Numb3rs), Shemar Moore (Criminal Minds), Denise Richards (It’s Complicated), Minka Kelly (Friday Night Lights) und Daniel Dae Kim (Lost) vor.

Holt euch eine TV Guide Ausgabe vom 26. Juni, um den ganzen Artikel zu lesen.

Quelle: Supernatural Scoop
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:54

Melly wrote:
Jared Padalecki Session at Supanova Pop Culture

Some fans caught some video of Jared Padalecki at the Supanova 2008, in Sydney, Australia.

Jared gets a gift of candy, and shares some interesting information about the show and himself. At a fan’s request, he shows off his Texas accent. This is one of the most obvious episodes of his native pronunciation I’ve heard. Funny, after that, though, he slips back into the Texas dialect several times.

When he got there, he didn’t have his luggage, and purchased some undies. Unfortunately, he had trouble converting to Australian sizes, and bought them a smidge too small. Maybe this is why he slips into his Texas drawl. The hug is sweet. Awww!

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwVp77OIy7k <<<

Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 12:55

Melly wrote:
Vote for Jared!

People.com offers readers to vote for the next star to get a Celebrity Central page, now having Jared Padalecki up against Dave Annable (Brothers & Sisters) and Penn Badgley (Gossip Girl). Click here to vote.

Quelle: WinchesterBros.com
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 19th 2008, 18:30

Happy Birthday, Jared Padalecki!

Posted by Sarah on July 19, 2008 7:06 AM

One half of our favorite Hunting team turns 26 today - and yes, it's hard for us to believe that Jared Padalecki is so darn young. Happy birthday, Jared!

We've loved watching Jared show off his acting chops in Supernatural, marveling at the guy's talent as storylines got more complex and deep. Sam could have been a bit of a one-note character - his only goal was to find Jess' killer and then get back to his normal life. But Jared brought more layers to Sam then we originally could have imagined. We've seen Sam confront more horrors than we can count, including horrors within himself. He discovered he could never have the "normal" life he always craved, and he fought that fate, then embraced it. Along the way, he fought his father (while showing just how similar he and John could be), sparred with his brother (emotionally, physically and philosophically), and battled demons both literal and figurative. He even came back from the dead!

This season, we've seen Sam embrace his bad-ass side more than he had in the past. Season 3 Sam seemed to be willing to do anything - anything! - to save his brother, even if that meant embracing the dark side within himself. We couldn't imagine sweet, puppy-dog-eyed Season 1 Sam taking out Gordon with razor wire, or contemplating sacrificing an innocent virgin to destroy demons. It's a tribute to Jared's talent that we an watch him consider these horrible things without ever losing our love for the man at the core of the character.

This season, we also got a great look at Jared's fantastic comedic chops. Bad Day at Black Rock let Jared exhibit his physical comedy skills, and we still giggle at the memory of Sam's face as he told Dean he lost his shoe, or when he scowled at the unfairness of being forbidden from scratching his nose. Hee!

What's even more amazing is that Jared may be even more appealing as a person than Sam is as a character - high praise, considering how much we love those Winchester boys. Jared is always loose, funny, open and giving in public appearances, happy to embrace fans and riff on the show. We love that Jared seems to have no filter - seriously, talking about tiny underwear in Australia? - and that he takes such glee in his job, his fans and his life. We revel every chance we get to talk to him or see him in person, and can't wait for the next set visit or con so we can bask in the Padalecki glow. He's just that good.

We're sure Jared will have a great time on during his birthday weekend, whether he's kicking back with his dogs, hanging out with friends and family, or just goofing around. Jared seems to bring a good time with him wherever he goes, thanks to his sense of fun and infectious personality. Happy birthday, Jared, and thanks so much for bringing Sam to life!

Quelle: CWSource

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Birthday, Jared Padalecki!

Eine Hälfte unseres liebsten Jäger-Teams wird heute 26 – und ja, es ist kaum zu glauben, dass Jared Padalecki noch so verdammt jung ist. Happy Birthday, Jared!

Wir lieben es, Jared in Supernatural zu sehen, staunten über sein Talent, als die Story der Serie komplexer und tiefer wurde. Sam könnte so ein Charakter gewesen sein, der nur ein Ziel vor Augen hatte – er wollte nur den Mörder von Jess finden und dann in sein normales Leben zurückkehren. Aber dank Jared wurde Sam vielschichtiger als man sich das ursprünglich vorgestellt hatte. Wir haben Sam gesehen, wie er mit mehr Horror konfrontiert wurde, als man zählen kann, auch mir Horror, der ihn selbst betraf. Er entdeckte, dass er niemals das normale Leben haben wird, das er sich gewünscht hatte, er kämpfte gegen dieses Schicksal, aber dann akzeptierte er es. Auf seinem Weg stritt er sich mit seinem Vater (darin zeigte sich, wie verschieden er und John sind), geriet mit seinem Bruder aneinander (emotional, körperlich und philosophisch) und kämpfte gegen Dämonen. Er kam sogar von den Toten zurück.

In dieser Staffel haben wir gesehen, dass Sam seine 'böse' Seite mehr denn je auslebt. In Staffel 3 scheint es, als würde Sam alles tun, um seinen Bruder zu retten, auch wenn das bedeutet, die dunkle Seite in ihm zuzulassen. Wir konnten nicht glauben, dass der süße Sam mit seinem Puppy-Blick aus Staffel 1, Gordon töten kann oder eine unschuldige Jungfrau opfert, um Dämonen zu zerstören. Es ist allein Jared´s Talent zu verdanken, dass wir ihm dabei zusehen, wie er diese schrecklichen Dinge tut und wir trotzdem nicht unsere Liebe für den Mann verlieren, der diesen Charakter darstellt.

In dieser Staffel konnten wir auch einen Blick auf Jared´s phantastisches komödiantisches Talent werfen. Bad Day at Black Rock zeigt Jared´s komödiantische Fähigkeiten und wir kichern immer noch, wenn wir an Sam´s Gesichtausdruck denken, als er zu Dean sagt, dass er seinen Schuh verloren hat, oder wenn er finster dreinblickt, da ihm verboten wurde, sich an der Nase zu kratzen.

Noch erstaunlicher ist, dass Jared als Person noch ansprechender sein kann als Sam als Charakter – hoch gelobt, da wir diese Winchester Jungs so sehr lieben. Jared ist immer locker, lustig und offen in der Öffentlichkeit. Er ist glücklich, wenn er seine Fans umarmen kann. Wir lieben es, dass Jared nichts zu verbergen hat – ich denke da an sein Interview in Australien über seine Unterwäsche – und dass er in seinem Job, gegenüber seinen Fans und in seinem Leben so fröhlich ist. Wir nehmen jede Chance war, mit ihm zu sprechen oder ihn zu sehen und können es nicht erwarten, ihm wieder am nächsten Set-Besuch oder auf einer Con zu begegnen. Er ist einfach so toll.

Wir sind sicher, dass Jared an seinem Geburtstag eine großartige Zeit haben wird, die er mit seinen Hunden oder seinen Freunden und der Familie verbringen wird. Jared scheint, wo auch immer er hingeht, eine viel Freude zu verbreiten, dank seinem Sinn für Spaß und seiner ansteckenden Persönlichkeit. Happy Birthday, Jared und vielen Dank dafür, dass du Sam hast lebendig werden lassen.

Übersetzung: ForeverJared (Melly)
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig
Anzahl der Beiträge : 393
Ansehen/Reputation : 1

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 09:45

Vote for Jensen, Jared Coolest TV Stars

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki are up for Coolest TV Star, in a poll up at TVGuide.com. Interestingly, Jensen, Jared, and Smallville’s Tom Welling are the only boys in the poll. The other big stars in the running include the likes of Miley Cyrus, so watch out!

Go vote at >>> TV Guide <<<.

~~~

wer meine Stimme bekam, dürfte klar sein... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 12:06

Meine Stimme hat Schnuffi auch gekriegt, aber mir is auch irgendwie
klar, dass er gegen Jensen wohl nicht anstinken wird können... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptyAugust 2nd 2008, 10:23

Jared schafft es in "Portrait Magazine's Top 30 Under 30" - Liste

By Angela Lee

Die diesjährigen Top 30 waren RIESIG und damit meinen wir auch RIESIG! Unglaubliche 120000 Votes gingen ein und bis zur letzten Minute der Abstimmung hingen wir in der Luft und wussten nicht, wer den begehrten Platz an der Spitze ergattern würde. Für mehr als zwei Monate tobte ein Kampf zwischen den Fans, die loyal ihre Stars unterstützten und wir präsentieren nun voller Stolz Portrait's Top 30 Unter 30 Jahren - Liste, ausschließlich von EUCH gewählt!

7. Der Perfekte Gentleman: Jared Padalecki

Geboren am: July 19, 1982

Was euch zu Jared Padalecki zieht ist das Wissen, dass er der süße, sensible und perfekte feste Freund (denken wir an Dean Forrester bei den "Gilmore Girls") sein kann, auf der anderen Seite aber auch unglaublich mutig ist und für das, woran er glaubt, kämpft (wie Sam in "Supernatural"). Und auch wenn er mal ein Idiot ist (wir denken da an "Cheaper By The Dozen), können wir trotzdem nicht umhin ihn zu lieben. Sicher, das sind nur die Charaktere, die er spielt und Jared ist eine völlig andere Person, aber dennoch ist er im wirklichen Leben genauso liebenswert wie die Rollen, die er spielt (die netter-Typ-Persönlichkeit des Texaners macht ihn zum perfekten Südstaaten-Gentleman) und dafür lieben ihn die Frauen.

Was sehen wir von ihm als nächstes: Die Dämonenjagd geht in die 4. Runde, sobald "Supernatural" am 18. September wieder auf The CW zu sehen ist. Jared ist ebenfalls beim Dreh zu "Home For Christmas", der Ende des Jahres veröffentlicht werden soll, und im "Friday The 13th"-Remake an der Seite von Ryan Hansen ("Veronica Mars") zu sehen, der im Februar 2009 in die Kinos kommen wird.

Quelle: Portrait Magazine

Übersetzung: ForeverJared (Naley)
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig
Anzahl der Beiträge : 393
Ansehen/Reputation : 1

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News EmptySeptember 6th 2008, 15:11

RED BULL SOAPBOX VANCOUVER - EVENT DAY

Sunday, September 7th, 2008 - the event is free to the public and gates
open at 11:00 am with the first dual-bracketed soapbox race starting at 1:00
pm and the charity races taking place at 2:00 pm and 3:00 pm.
Celebrity charity participants include, Gordon Campbell, Premier of B.C.,
and Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles of Supernatural who will put their
driving skills to the test for charity. They will go head to head where the
winner will receive $1,000 to donate to the charity of their choice.

Quelle: Newswire Canada

~~~

da wäre ich doch auch nur zu gerne dabei... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Allgemeine News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allgemeine News   Allgemeine News Empty

Back to top Go down

Allgemeine News
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next