Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFJ PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest News

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1869
Ansehen/Reputation : 14

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 17:01

Leyton wrote:
Supernatural Boss Declares, "Jensen's Returning!"

That ominous, season-ending image of Dean chained above Hell's fiery pits inexplicably understandably has Supernatural fans on edge. Here's just a sampling of what was waiting for me in my Ask Ausiello mailbag when I returned from vacation yesterday:

• "Has Jensen Ackles left Supernatural?" Jessica

• "I heard a rumor that Jensen Ackles is leaving Supernatural? Is this true?" Theresa

• "It's official: I'm a nervous wreck after watching the Supernatural finale! I just can’t believe what happened to my dear Dean! He can't be dead. Not Dean!" Silke

• "If Jensen Ackles is leaving Supernatural, the show just lost me as a viewer." Clara

Relax, Clara. And Silke. And Theresa. And Jessica. And all you other Supe Nazis freaking out over Dean's fate. Sam's brother half is here to stay. How do I know this? Well, for starters, he's the star of the freakin' show! Also, series creator Eric Kripke just told me so via this exclusive statement:

"Jensen is 100% returning to the show and is as integral to Supernatural as he has ever been."

There you have it. End of story. You guys feel better now? Any other burning questions you have for Kripke about the finale?
Post 'em below and I'll do my best to get them answered in time for next week's AA.

Quelle: TV Guide

Leyton wrote:
So es ist entschieden und wir werden auch Katie wieder in der Season 4 dabei haben.
Der Charakter von Ruby wird sich zwar verändern, was man unter den Umständen wie die letzte Folge
ausgegangen ist auch nachvollziehen kann, aber sie ist definitv wieder fester Part von der Season.

*freut sich tierisch darüber*

Es wäre auch sehr schade gewesen, wenn Katie nicht mehr dabei gewesen wäre. Somit sind wir doch schon
mal sehr erleichtert, das unser Fallen Angel wieder dabei ist...

Cool Cool Cool Cool

Quelle zu dieser Info findet Ihr auf der offzielen Seit von Katie Cassidy

Melly wrote:
Supernatural DVD Release Date, Season 4 Rumored Premiere Date and EyeCon News.

Auszug aus dem Artikel:

The fourth season premiere date has not been announced, but rumors have surfaced on various fan communities that it could be as early as September 4. Imdb.com lists the premiere as the 4th. The last couple of seasons have started in late September and early October, but with an earlier DVD release, the rumored earlier premiere date might have merit.

Die Veröffentlichung der vierten Staffel wurde bis jetzt noch nicht bekannt gegeben, aber in diversen Fan-Gemeinschaften geht das Gerücht umher, dass es der 4. September sein könnte. Imdb.com hat die Premiere für den vierten aufgelistet. Die anderen Staffeln starteten im späten September oder im frühen Oktober, aber wenn die DVD diesmal früher veröffentlicht wird, könnte das Gerücht wahr sein.

Quelle: Firefox.org

~~~

Mir soll der vierte September recht sein. Je früher umso besser. :mrgreen:

Leyton wrote:
The Winchesters Face Big Changes in 'Supernatural' Season 4

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Latest News Jensen(1)

It feels like it's been months since Supernatural knocked our jaws to the floor with its season ending cliffhanger, but we've only been pondering Dean's fate for a few weeks now. Fans of the CW series have been wondering how long Dean will remain in Hell, what he'll be like when he returns, and how his time away from Earth will affect his relationship with Sam. The one man with the answers to all of these questions is series creator Eric Kripke, and now he's finally talking about his decision to leave Dean six feet under. In a recent interview with TV Guide, Kripke discussed what we can expect when Supernatural season 4 premieres.

I was impressed with Kripke's gutsy decision to fulfill Dean's pact in Supernatural's third season finale. In the interview, the creator mentioned that he not only decided to kill Dean to surprise the fans, but he also wanted a big event that would shake up the character. "In ways I can't reveal, it's a turning point for Dean," Kripke stated. "You need huge moves to happen that can cause radical shifts in the characters, that set them off in a new direction. So what happens to Dean in Hell and how Dean gets out become primary concerns of Season 4."

In a previous interview, Kripke mentioned that Dean (Jensen Ackles) would be in Hell for quite some time, but now he's being more specific about how long the Winchesters will be separated. "Dean spends a lot more time in Hell than anyone's probably thinking," he said. "Dean could spend — in human time — six months, maybe more. In Hell time, who knows how many years or decades that might be. [Laughs] I won't tell you how he gets out, but he will emerge to a different landscape. A lot has changed since he's been away, and he has to readjust to his loved ones after being gone for so long."

While Kripke promises that Dean won't become a demon, he does mention that the season will feature an ongoing mystery regarding what happened to him in Hell. His time away from the world will also have a massive impact on his relationship with Sam (Jared Padalecki). "We'll slowly unfold Dean remembering what happened in Hell, and that will drastically affect their relationship," he teased. "Dean is basically a POW coming home from the worst hellhole — literally — ever. How do you reconnect with your life when you've been through something that horrific? That becomes one of his issues. But don't worry, he's still the same smart ass he always was."

Not only will Dean's death affect his relationship with his brother, but Sam's slide to the dark side might change things as well. "Sam promised Dean right before Dean died that he wasn't going to pursue any of his powers in terms of discovering his potential," Kripke stated. "Upon Dean's return, Sam tells him 'I promised I wouldn't head down that road because you made me promise,' but we begin to wonder if indeed that is the truth. For whatever it's worth, the writers have never been this excited about a season. We have some really exciting plot twists."

Aside from the abundance of drama involving the Winchesters, fans can also expect to see the return of Ruby (Katie Cassidy) and embittered old hunter Rufus. Kripke also promises that a new supernatural species will be introduced.

Now that we have some idea what to expect from season 4, all we have to do is pass the time until Supernatural returns. In the meantime, it sounds like Dean will continue being chained up in the desolate depths of the underworld.

Quelle:
Buddy TV

Leyton wrote:
Katie Cassidy Out of 'Supernatural' Season 4

Monday, June 23, 2008

Latest News Ruby

Rubela haters, your wishes have been granted. In the penultimate episode of Supernatural's third season, Bela (Lauren Cohan) was dragged off to Hell after revealing that she had sold her soul to evil demon leader Lilith. It was a brutal, shocking exit for a character that most fans weren't particularly fond of. Now, in a recent interview with TV Guide series creator Eric Kripke has revealed that viewers have also seen the last of Ruby (Katie Cassidy). While Kripke admitted that getting rid of Bela was a creative decision, it appears that Ruby's unceremonious exit is due to financial reasons.

Kripke commented to TV Guide about Cassidy's exit, saying, "She's great, but this was unfortunately a financial decision — purely budgetary, because creatively she was terrific. I have nothing but great affection for Katie, and she was great for the show. It was a very difficult business decision about the realities we are in."

As I wrote in an article last week, Supernatural has always had trouble bringing female characters into the crazy world the Winchesters inhabit. Kripke promises that there will still be females in the series, but they'll likely be minor love interests, damsels in distress, or evil demons that need slaying. While mentioning that the fourth season premiere will contain some bombshells that will "set the show off in a new direction," Kripke added that he has some ideas on how to integrate new characters in unexpected ways.

Many fans, including myself, speculated that Ruby would play a big role in helping Dean (Jensen Ackles) escape from Hell. Her fate was left up in the air after her violent run-in with Lilith in the season finale, but this news pretty much confirms that Ruby is dead and gone. The character seemed to have a lot of interesting dimensions left to explore, and it's a shame the Supernatural writers will have to abandon their plans for her. Even a demon as powerful as Ruby can't defeat the evil foe known as budgetary restrictions.

Quelle: Buddy TV

Last edited by Naley on July 11th 2008, 17:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 17:01

ACHTUNG!!! SPOILER!!!!

'Supernatural' writer talks season four

Monday, June 30 2008, 13:00 BST, By Neil Wilkes, Editor

Did they really do that? In a last-minute twist to Supernatural's season finale - shown last night on ITV2 - Dean was finally sent to Hell, losing a year-long battle to save his soul. But what does this mean for season four? Is Dean confined to Hell for good? We put in a call to Sera Gamble, one of the show's top scribes, to find out more.

Those final few seconds of the season... what was that all about?

"We'd been saying we were going to do that all season long, so I feel like we had to go there. Anything less than that would have been a cop-out, because we'd been saying there was no way to break that contract. There was a big discussion of what that moment would look like, but there was never any doubt in our minds to stick him down there and have him suffer all summer long and into next year."

It's quite a big thing for Supernatural to actually show the audience Hell, having only talked about it in the past.

"In my mind, that isn't even necessarily Hell itself. It's the starting place. I like to think of Dean as sitting in the chair in the waiting room to Hell. It's not even what he's going to experience once he gets into the first chamber of Hell. That's just where they stick you before they hand you the sign-in sheet. There's much, much worse to come for him!"

Where are you at with production of season four?

"We are working on the first batch of episodes, which is episodes one through seven. Eric Kripke (creator) and Bob Singer (executive producer) are off casting some of our roles right now. I'm writing episode two, and we start shooting this week."

What's your episode about?

"It's very hard to talk about, but I will say there are very, very angry, malevolent ghosts in my episode. There are also familiar faces that I think fans will be happy to see again. When I was figuring out how the story was going to run, and which guest stars might be fun to bring back, I kept my fingers crossed. I knew it would be hard to get them because they are very talented and hard-working actors who are busy, so we're lucky."

Could Jeffrey Dean Morgan (John Winchester) ever rejoin the cast?

"We would love to have him back, but he's really busy. He's turned into a huge star over here! We got to use his voice for an episode at the end of last season, so there's always a chance. We would love to bring back the character if our schedules ever lined up, but I don't think anyone should hold their breath because he's in the midst of a huge movie right now."

In general, how does season four tally with the first three?

"I haven't been quite as excited about a mythology for a season as I am about this season. Either I'm on crack or this is the coolest mythology we've done in a long time! I'm really excited to see what the fan reaction is when these episodes air and we start to reveal what we have in mind."

How did the writers' strike affect your storytelling last season? You were six episodes short in the end.

"While we were waiting to hear when and if we would be shut down, we kept coming up with story ideas and thinking of ways to tell that story in different sizes. When we got back [from the strike], it was a question of 'what is the most important story to tell?' We had one story that was clearly the most important: that Dean has made a deal with the demon and has one year left to live. There are some others that we'll be paying off in season four - such as why Sam and Dean's mom's friends all got killed - and some others that kind of fell by the wayside."

How long do you think the show can run for?

"I've no inside knowledge of whether we'll be picked up for another season, but the thing about our show is that there's a built-in structure that works and will keep working for 150 episodes or more. As for the Winchester family and their issues with the demons, I have no idea what that story would be about in season seven or eight, but I have faith in the writing staff and Eric. I actually don't worry about it. Supernatural is one of those shows that could go on for a really long time."

The new season of Supernatural airs from September on The CW in the US and in January 2009 on ITV2 in the UK.

Quelle: digitalspy.co.uk
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 17:02

Leyton wrote:
Die lieben Dreharbeien zu Staffel vier fangen am 3. Juli an...*freu freu freu*

Laut Quelle werden die Dreharbeiten bis zum März statt finden. Hmmmmmmmm.... Ein bisschen lange*gggg*
Aber das gute daran ist, viiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeel guter Stoff für uns..*looool*

Ihr könnt die gesamten Drehtermine HIER nachlesen.

Melly wrote:
Traci Dinwiddie Takes Psychic Role in Supernatural Season 4 Opener

Traci Dinwiddie, a vivacious thirty-five year old brunette, has been cast in the guest starring role of ‘Pamela Barnes’ in the season four opener of the hit CW/ Warner Bros series Supernatural, which stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles as Sam and Dean Winchester: two brothers who have been raised in the ‘family business’ of saving people by driving around a black ‘67 Chevy Impala with a trunk load of weapons hunting down supernatural creatures, demons and monster.

In the episode titled Lazarus Rising which began filming on July 2nd and will air on the CW Network on September fourth, the beautiful and exotic looking Dinwiddie plays Pamela Barnes, who is described in the casting sides as being ‘kick ass hot looking in a Gina Gershon kind of way’.

Pamela also just happens to be, in the words of the Winchester brother’s good friend Bobby Singer (played by Jim Beaver), ‘the best damn psychic in the state’. Pamela has been contacted by her old friend Bobby to help he and Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki) track down demons and to possibly learn more about the fate of Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) who was last seen in the Supernatural season 3 finale ‘No Rest for the Wicked’ hanging by hooks pierced through his flesh after being dragged into hell by demonic hounds sent to fetch his soul in consummation of deal he had made to trade his soul for the life of his brother.

Traci Dinwiddie, who describes her own spirit as ‘fiercely creative’, brings a wealth of talent and experience with her to her guest stint on Supernatural as psychic Pamela Barnes.

Dinwiddie has made guest appearances on such noted series as 'Dawson’s Creek', 'One Tree Hill', Taken Away and 'Target Earth'. She has appeared in numerous big screen movies such as ‘Mr. Brooks’, 'The Notebook' and having lead roles in ‘End of the Spear’ and the just completed ‘Three Words and A Star’. Dinwiddie is also a very familiar voice to anyone who follows Anime, having done the American voice over work for such Anime films as 'Voogie’s Angel', 'Earthian' and has just completed work on ‘The Diamond of Jeru’.

Dinwiddie is also an accomplished stage actor as well having had the lead in such productions as ‘Always..Patsy Cline’, ‘A, My ‘Name is Alice’ and ‘Psycho Beach Party’.

Supernatural is currently in reruns of season three on the CW Network on Thursday nights at 9PM EST.

Supernatural season 4 premieres on the CW Network on Thursday September 4th at 9PM EST with the season opener, ‘Lazarus Rising’.

Quelle: TVGuide.com
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig
Anzahl der Beiträge : 393
Ansehen/Reputation : 1

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 18th 2008, 09:47

'Supernatural' Creator Teases Dean's Return

There have been a lot of fan theories regarding what will happen on Supernatural after the shocking season 3 finale, which left Dean (Jensen Ackles) suspended in Hell after a grisly demise. Creator Eric Kripke has teased that the elder Winchester will remain dead for quite some time, but what does that mean for the future of the series? Will Ackles not appear in certain episodes? Will Sam (Jared Padalecki) be left to hunt demons on his own for a while? There are numerous ways season 4 could play out, and the grand plan has remained a mystery until now.

Kripke recently spoke with TV Guide and revealed some very interesting details regarding Dean's return. Read on only if you want to know spoilers for Supernatural's fourth season premiere.

Fans of the late Dean Winchester can finally breathe a sigh of relief, because the September 18 season premiere opens with the character waking up in our world after his stint in Hell. It's four months after the finale, and Dean has absolutely no memory of the pain he endured. "What happened to Dean in Hell and to Sam when he had to be a hunter by himself will slowly come to light," Kripke told TV Guide. "It gives us a nice opportunity for an internal struggle for Dean and for the brothers to surprise each other."

I'm actually surprised by this plan to bring Dean back so quickly. I figured that Sam and Bobby would find a way to spring him from Hell by the end of the first or second episode, but having him wake up on Earth at the beginning of the premiere is unexpected. If Sam has nothing to do with Dean's resurrection, who is responsible for bringing him back? What purpose will he serve now that he's back amongst the living? These are questions that will likely be explored throughout season 4.

Keep checking BuddyTV for more news about the upcoming season, and remember that we'll be reporting from the Supernatural Comic-Con panel on Sunday, July 27.

Quelle: BuddyTV
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 12:31

Neu dabei: Genevieve Cortese (Spoiler)

Maria Gruber - myFanbase, 22.07.2008 10:30

Latest News 44472xc3pf0

Nach dem Abgang von Katie Cassidy hatte Serienmacher Eric Kripke versprochen, dass in der neuen Season von "Supernatural" auf jeden Fall einige Damen an der Seite der beiden Winchester Brüder zu sehen sein werden. Dieses Versprechen hat er eingehalten: denn wie TV Guide heute berichtet, gibt es einen ersten weiblichen Neuzugang für die vierte Staffel von "Supernatural": Genevieve Cortese.

Die 27-jährige soll Kristy darstellen, eine Kellnerin aus einer Kleinstadt, die sich mit Sam (Jared Padalecki) einlassen soll. Dieser ist verzweifelt, da er glaubt, dass sein Bruder Dean (Jensen Ackles) für immer in der Hölle schmort.

In der Seasonpremiere, #4.01 Lazarus Rising, soll Genevieve das erste Mal auftreten. Die Kalifornierin ist vor allem bekannt durch ihre Rolle der Kris Furillo in der Familienserie "Wildfire" des Senders ABC Family.

Quelle: myfanbase
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 12:36

Naley wrote:
Die 27-jährige soll Kristy darstellen, eine Kellnerin aus einer Kleinstadt, die sich mit Sam (Jared Padalecki) einlassen soll.

Ähm...

QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEK!!!! Twisted Evil bounce
Immer her mit der schlüpfrigen Schnulze! Wobei ich nicht glaube, dass
es ne Schnulze wird! Aber was solls.... Ne Frau für Schnuffi!!! Zeit wirds!!! Laughing

Geht das nur mir so, oder erinnert die Süße euch auch iiiiiirgendwie
an Sarah aus der ersten Staffel??? *lechz* Shocked
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 22nd 2008, 13:53

Naley wrote:
Ne Frau für Schnuffi!!! Zeit wirds!!!

ob ich das so toll finden soll??? Shocked

irgendwie schleichen gerade die Bilder aus 'Heart' vor meinem inneren Auge rum Shocked Shocked Shocked

fast noch schlimmer finde ich aber das

Naley wrote:
Dieser ist verzweifelt, da er glaubt, dass sein Bruder Dean (Jensen Ackles) für immer in der Hölle schmort.

ich kann doch Jared nicht leiden oder heulen sehen Crying or Very sad

Naley wrote:
Geht das nur mir so, oder erinnert die Süße euch auch iiiiiirgendwie
an Sarah aus der ersten Staffel???

zumindest ein bisschen Ähnlichkeit ist vorhanden Laughing
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 23rd 2008, 11:50

Sam Gets a New Love Interest

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's not easy to be an actress on Supernatural. While some of the female characters on the series have been embraced by the fans, many others have stirred up anger and hatred in loyal viewers. At the beginning of season 3, the addition of Ruby (Katie Cassidy) and Bela (Lauren Cohan) brought about plenty of fan outrage. By the end of the season creator Eric Kripke had sent both actresses packing, though he claimed it was for budgetary and story-related reasons, and not due to fan reaction.

Despite all the controversy that actresses bring to the Supernatural universe, Kripke is bringing one in for the season 4 premiere. TV Guide is reporting that Genevieve Cortese, who was last seen on ABC Family's Wildfire, will be playing a love interest for Sam in at least one episode.
Cortese will play Kristy, a small-town waitress who has been involved with Sam (Jared Padalecki) for quite some time when the season begins. The premiere episode, "Lazarus Rising," takes place four months after season 3's finale, and one of the ongoing mysteries of the year will be what happened to Sam during that time span. It's possible that Kristy could appear in more than one episode, but nothing has been confirmed.

While I certainly don't mind Sam having a love interest, my only hope is that Cortese has the chops to pull off her role. I never watched Wildfire, but some who did have less than kind things to say about Cortese's acting ability. The folks behind Supernatural have often had trouble finding actresses that are both strong and likable, which is one reason many fans can't relate to the female characters. Then again, if Kristy is only sticking around for one episode, I doubt Cortese will make much of an impact either way.

The CW recently confirmed that Supernatural season 4 will kick off on September 18 at 9pm. We'll be bringing you more details about the new season when we attend the Supernatural panel at San Diego Comic-Con this Sunday.

Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 23rd 2008, 12:52

Sam bekommt eine neue Chance für die Liebe

Dienstag, 22. Juli 2008

Eine Schauspielerin bei 'Supernatural' zu sein ist wirklich nicht leicht. Während einige der weiblichen Charaktere in Serien von den Fans ins Herz geschlossen werden, verursachen andere wiederum Ärger und Hass bei den loyalen Zuschauern. Zu Beginn der 3. Staffel ernteten die neuen Charakter Ruby (Katie Cassidy) und Bela (Lauren Cohan) von einigen Fans die pure Ablehnung. Und am Schluss der Staffel schickte Eric Kripke beide Schauspielerinnen ihre Sachen packen und beteuerte, es wäre aus Gründen das Budget betreffend und solchen, die mit der Geschichte der Serie zu tun haben und nicht das Ergebnis der Fan-Reaktionen.

Abgesehen von all den Unstimmigkeiten, die Schauspielerinnen im 'Supernatural'-Universum verursachen, hat sich Kripke nun entschlossen, eine weitere Lady für die Season Premiere einzuführen. Berichte von TV Guide besagen, dass Genevieve Cortese – die zuletzt in ABC's Family 'Wildfire' zu sehen war – (vorerst für eine Episode) das Objekt der Begierde für Sam mimen wird.

Cortese wird Kristy spielen – eine Kleinstadt-Kellnerin, die Sam (Jared Padalecki) zu Beginn der Staffel für eine gewisse Zeit näher kommen wird. Die erste Folge der neuen Staffel, "Lazarus Rising", spielt etwa vier Monate nach dem Finale der dritten Staffel, und eines der größten Geheimnisse des Jahres wird es sein, was mit Sam während dieser Zeit alles geschehen ist. Es ist durchaus möglich, dass Kristy in mehr als nur einer Folge dabei sein wird, aber das wurde bisher noch nicht bestätigt.

Während ich ganz sicher nichts gegen eine Liebesbeziehung für Sam einzuwenden habe, ist meine einzige Hoffnung, das Cortese es schafft, ihrer Rolle gerecht zu werden. Ich habe 'Wildfire' nie gesehen, aber diejenigen die es gesehen haben, haben leider nur wenig Gutes über Cortese's schauspielerische Qualitäten zu berichten. Die Verantwortlichen von 'Supernatural' kämpfen öfter mit dem Problem, eine Schauspielerin zu finden, die beides verkörpert – Stärke und Liebenswürdigkeit. Was wohl auch der Grund ist, dass viele Fans mit den weiblichen Charakteren einfach nicht warm werden. Auf der anderen Seite bezweifle ich, dass Cortese recht viel Aufsehen erregen wird, wenn sie wirklich nur für eine Episode mit an Bord ist.

The CW hat kürzlich bestätigt, dass die 4. Staffel 'Supernatural' am 18. September 2008 um 21 Uhr starten wird. Wir werden euch bestimmt mehr Informationen zur neuen Staffel geben können, wenn wir von unserem Trip zur Comic-Con in San Diego an diesem Sonntag zurück kommen.

Übersetzung: ForeverJared (Naley)
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 23rd 2008, 13:23

Naley wrote:
Cortese wird Kristy spielen – eine Kleinstadt-Kellnerin, die Sam (Jared Padalecki) zu Beginn der Staffel für eine gewisse Zeit näher kommen wird.

Nur für eine gewisse Zeit?? Och mensch, dann steht der Schnuffel wieder alleine da und führt bestimmt wieder seinen traurigen Blick spazieren. Crying or Very sad

Naley wrote:
eines der größten Geheimnisse des Jahres wird es sein, was mit Sam während dieser Zeit alles geschehen ist

das will ich sowas von überhaupt nicht und ganz und gar nicht wissen... Shocked

Naley wrote:
Ich habe 'Wildfire' nie gesehen, aber diejenigen die es gesehen haben, haben leider nur wenig Gutes über Cortese's schauspielerische Qualitäten zu berichten.

das macht mir gerade wenig Hoffnung... Kripke hätte vielleicht doch besser Ruby dabeibehalten sollen und es irgendwie regeln, dass sie wiederkommen kann
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 23rd 2008, 13:32

@Melly

Also ich hab irgendwo gelesen, dass Kristy wohl eigentlich Ruby ist... Nur halt in
nem anderen Körper... Scheinbar hat Lilith Ruby's 'alten' Körper unbrauchbar gemacht.

Ich weiß aber nicht, ob das stimmt.... Question
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyAugust 9th 2008, 07:04

Supernatural: The Winchesters vs. a Giant Teddy Bear?

There have been plenty of strange creatures on Supernatural over the years. Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) have faced a scarecrow, a Wendigo, Bloody Mary, vampires, werewolves and shapeshifters, amongst other oddities. The Winchester brothers have defeated them all, but how will they fare against a seven-foot-tall, talking teddy bear? Backstage at the San Diego Comic-Con, creator Eric Kripke revealed that fans may soon find out. The mastermind behind the CW series was excited to discuss other upcoming episodes, and also commented on whether he really plans to end the show after its fifth season. Read on for all the details, but beware that there are minor spoilers for season 4 of Supernatural.

In an interview with SFUniverse.com, Kripke revealed some of the exciting adventures the Winchesters will get into in season 4. "The third episode is a completely black-and-white throwback to the Universal monster movies of the '30s, so that'll be cool," he said. "The fourth episode is a time travel episode where they go back and meet their parents when they were younger. And we just came up with this episode; Ben Edlund is writing it, it's like insane on a level that is even for us insane, where a town has a wishing well and everyone's wishes are coming true. There may or may not be a seven-foot-tall, talking teddy bear in it, we're not sure yet."

Note to Kripke: Once you tease a seven-foot-tall, talking teddy bear, you have to deliver it. One creature that viewers definitely won't be seeing is a chupacabra, but only because it'd be too difficult to bring to the screen. "Dude, we can't afford a chupacabra unless the chupacabra looks like a person who says, ‘I'm a chupacabra,'" Kripke joked. "We learned really early, after the Wendigo episode, don't mount creatures you can't afford to produce. They're just gonna look stupid. Do it well or don't do it, is the plan. That's why there have been no chupacabras, that's why our werewolves have yellow eyes and fangs and are otherwise human. Every so often there's off-camera references to the chupacabra two states over and that's where'll they live."

There will probably be plenty of awesome creatures viewers never get a chance to see, partially due to the budget, but also because Kripke plans to end the show after season 5. "I think no one believes me, but I really feel like that would be a favor to the fans," he said. "Better to have, ‘wow that was great and what a satisfying ending' rather than literally jumping sharks and bringing in Raven-Symone to play the cute, little, adopted orphan and weddings in Hawaii ... Never say never I guess, [but] at this point Jensen, Jared and my contracts are all up at year five, and I'd rather just go out bold."

After admitting that strike-afflicted season 3 is probably his least favorite season, Kripke went on to rave about the upcoming episodes. "I think we've got a exciting season in store. We're doing what we want to do and we're doing it without compromise. I'm excited for the fans. They might say, ‘Kripke's gone total bat-sh*t and it's terrible,' but I'm entertained by it. It's something I like and so we'll see if everyone else likes it, and if not … well, go watch Grey's [Anatomy].”

Supernatural season 4 kicks off on September 18.

Quelle: BuddyTV.com
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyAugust 9th 2008, 11:01

Genau!!!

Gebt uns nen riesigen, sprechenden Teddybär!!!! *prust*

Erinnert mich bissl an den Marshmellow-Man!!!! *rofl*

DAS KANN JA HEITER WERDEN!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chazy
Frischling
Frischling
Chazy

Female
Libra Horse
Anzahl der Beiträge : 34
Ansehen/Reputation : 0

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyAugust 11th 2008, 23:38

Supernatural: Die Winchesters gegen einen gigantischen Teddy-Bär?!

8. August 2008

Es gab so einige seltsame Kreaturen in Supernatural im Laufe der Jahre. Sam (Jared Padalecki) und Dean (Jensen Ackles) haben es mit einer Vogelscheuche, Wendigo, Bloody Mary, Vampiren, Werewölfen und Formwandlern zutun gehabt. Die Winchester Brüder haben sie alle besiegt, aber werden sie mit einem sieben Fuss großen Teddybär fertig?

Bei der Comic Con in San Diego, hat Erik Kripke Backstage verkünden lassen, das die Fans es sehr bald herausfinden werden. Das Superhirn von der CW Serie erzählte sehr begeistert von den kommenden Episoden und vorallem was die Fans erwarten wird. Es sagte auch, das er plant nach der fünften Staffel mit der Serie aufzuhören.

Lest weiter für die Details, doch vorsicht, es sind einige Spoiler mit inbegriffen!!

In einem Interview mit SFUniverse.com, lies Kripke verlauten das die Winchesters einige aufregende Abenteuer in der vierten Staffel erleben werden. "Die dritte Episode ist eine komplette schwarz/weiss Folge die an die Universal Monster aus den dreißiger Jahren erinnert. Das wird so cool werden," sagte er. " In der vierten Episode wird eine Zeitreise gemacht, wo die Jungs auf ihre Eltern treffen, als diese noch Teenager waren. Ben Edlund hat diese Folge geschrieben. Sie ist etwas verrückt, sogar für unsere Verhältnisse. Es geht um eine Stadt, wo man Wünsche äußern kann und jeder Wunsch auch wirklich wahr wird. Vieleicht sind dort auch sieben Fuss große Teddybären dabei, aber wir sind uns noch nicht sicher."

Sobald sie einen sieben Fuss großen Teddybären hänseln müssen sie ihn auch überwältigen. Aber es gibt eine Kreatur die den Zuschauern nicht zugemutet wird, und das ist ein Chupacabra. Aber nur weil es einfach zu schwierig ist, ihn auf der Leinwand rüberzubringen. "Alter wir können nicht einen Chupacabra miteinbrigen, es sei denn er sieht aus wie eine Person und sagt, 'Ich bin ein Chupacabra'," witzelt Kripke. "Wir haben gelernt nach unserer Wendigo Episode, das man nicht mit großen Kreaturen arbeiten sollte die man nicht produzieren kann. Das sieht einfach nur blöd aus. Mach es gut oder lass es, das ist unser Plan. Das ist der Grund warum wir keine Chupacabras haben und unsere Werewölfe und Vampire gelbe Augen haben. "

Es gibt wahrscheinlich jede Menge wunderschöne Kreaturen, wo die Zuschauer wohl nie die Chance bekommen sie zu sehen, weil das das Budget einfach zu knapp ist und Kripke auch plant die Serie nach der fünften Staffel zu beenden. "Ich denke es glaubt mir keiner, aber ich tu den Fans damit einen Gefallen," sagte er. "Es ist besser man geht mit einem 'Wow das war super und hat ein befriedigendes Ende' als anders. Doch man sollte niemals nie sagen. Aber Jensen und Jared und auch meine Kontakte sind alle nur mit einem 5 Jahresvertrag dabei und ich bevorzuge es doch mit einem Boom zu gehen."

Eigentlich war nach dem Streik der Autoren die dritte Staffel Kripkes Liebling, aber er ist von den kommenden Episoden nocht mehr begeistert. "Ich denke wir haben eine wunderschöne Staffel vollbracht. Wir tun was wir wollen und das ohne Kompromisse. Ich freue mich für unsere Fans. Sie werden bestimmt sagen, "Kripke ist völlig irre und das ist alles so schrecklich" aber ich steh dazu. Das ist es was ich mag und jeder andere mag es auch so. Und wenn nicht... tja dann sollten sie Gey's (Anatomy) gucken."

Die vierte Staffel Supernatural beginnt am 18. September in den USA.

© Acklesmania.de
Quelle:

Buddy TV
Back to top Go down
http://www.acklesmania.de
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 08:23

Five Things We Want to See in 'Supernatural' Season 4

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

We're a little over a month away from the return of Supernatural. It's been a long summer without the Winchester brothers, especially since we were left with a jaw-dropping cliffhanger that found Dean trapped in Hell. When I sat down to think about five things I hope to see in season 4, Dean's resurrection didn't make my list. Not because I don't want it to happen, of course, but because it's obvious it's going to. Dean won't be away from the world for long, and I thought it'd be interesting to think up five ideas that are more unlikely. These things may never actually happen on Supernatural, but if they do I'll be the first one to stand up and cheer.

5. A Body Swap Episode

For reasons beyond my comprehension, series creator Eric Kripke seems to be against doing a body swap episode. The concept seems like a total slam dunk, and the chance to see Jensen and Jared copy each other's acting styles would be fantastic. I want to see Jensen Ackles with his mopey face on, and I want to see Jared Padalecki rocking out to Metallica. Is that so much to ask for?

Supernatural has tackled many of the same things that Buffy the Vampire Slayer took on in its seven seasons, so the writers should take a look at the fantastic Buffy/Faith body switch episode from season 4, "Who Are You?" Body swapping can be extremely cheesy, but Buffy proved that it doesn't have to be. Come on Kripke, give the fans what they want!

4. More about Sam's Dark Side

Due to the writers' strike that interrupted season 3, a major plot line involving Sam had to be pushed to a later date. That's understandable, as the writers had to bring Dean's deal to a satisfying conclusion. While I expect much of season 4 to focus on Dean's resurrection, I hope the show also makes time to explore Sam's inner struggle and a possible reemergence of his powers. Sam became a much darker character in the third season, and the reasons for that still need to be explored.

3. More Mary Winchester

Mary Winchester remains quite the mysterious figure, doesn't she? We know that she recognized Azazel on the night she died, but that's another thing that wasn't addressed in season 3. We still need to know more about her past, and we'll hopefully get our wish in the fourth episode of the new season. That installment finds Sam and Dean time traveling to the past and meeting their parents when they were teenagers. Very Back to the Future, but hopefully it'll be interesting.

2. The Return of Ellen, Jo and Ash

These three characters were some of the most memorable recurring players in Supernatural's history, but they've all been MIA since season 2. It was heavily implied that Ash died when the Roadhouse burned down, but nobody is dead on this series until they show a body. As for Jo, I'd like to see her come back a bit more mature and bad-ass, while Ellen could certainly be useful in helping the boys hunt down demons. These characters are too important to the Supernatural universe not to come back sometime.

1. An All-Out Demon War

Supernatural doesn't have the budget to mount a demon war that looks like something out of The Lord of the Rings, but I'm okay with that. I loved the way season 3 built up the idea of a massive demon war brewing, and the introduction of Lilith really kicked things up a notch. With all that in place, I'd like to see season 4 come to an end with the big war we've been promised. The writers can figure out exactly what to show us, but I think it'd be interesting if the war happened and season 5 was all about the aftermath. Maybe the final season could even be set in a post-apocalyptic landscape. That'd not only be dark and fascinating, but it'd certainly be cheap to pull off.

Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 09:34

Naley wrote:
I want to see Jensen Ackles with his mopey face on, and I want to see Jared Padalecki rocking out to Metallica.

das gehört für mich ja schon fast zu den Dingen, die ich NICHT sehen will... Shocked

also das mit dem Körpertausch lassen wir besser mal bleiben Laughing

Naley wrote:
More about Sam's Dark Side

und das muss auch nicht sein No Laughing

schließlich wollen wir ja noch ein bissl länger leben Cool
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 09:36

Fünf Dinge, die wir in 'Supernatural's 4. Staffel sehen wollen

Dienstag, August 12, 2008

Es ist ein bisschen mehr als ein Monat Zeit bis zur Rückkehr von 'Supernatural'. Ohne die Winchester-Brüder war es ein richtig langer Sommer, ganz besonders deshalb, weil man uns mit einem umwerfenden Cliffhanger zurück ließ, der Dean in der Hölle gefangen zeigte. Als ich anfing mir Gedanken darüber zu machen, welche 5 Dinge ich in der vierten Staffel unbedingt sehen möchte, schaffte es Dean's Wiederauferstehung nicht auf meine Liste. Aber nicht, weil ich nicht wollte das es passiert, natürlich wollen wir das alle, sondern weil es so offensichtlich ist, dass er zurückkommen wird. Dean wird ganz sicher nicht lange von der Bildfläche verschwunden sein und deshalb fand ich es interessanter über fünf andere Dinge nachzudenken, die unwahrscheinlicher wären. Diese Dinge werden vielleicht nie wirklich in 'Supernatural' geschehen, aber falls doch, bin ich sicher der Erste, die aufsteht und jubelt.

5. Eine Folge mit vertauschten Körpern

Aus Gründen, die sich meinem Verständnis entziehen, scheint Eric Kripke gegen eine Folge mit vertauschten Körpern zu sein. Das Konzept sieht für mich nach einem totalen Volltreffer aus und die Möglichkeit, Jensen und Jared dabei zu sehen, wie sie den Schauspielstil des jeweils anderen kopieren wäre wirklich fantastisch. Ich möchte Jensen Ackles mit einem trübseligen Gesichtsausdruck sehen und Jared Padalecki, der zu Metallica abrockt. Ist das wirklich zuviel verlangt?

'Supernatural' hat viele Dinge aufgegriffen, die auch schon 'Buffy' in 7 Staffeln thematisierte, deshalb sollten die Drehbuchautoren einen Blick in die fantastische Buffy/Faith Körpertausch-Episode aus Staffel 4 "Who Are You?" werfen. Körpertausch kann sehr belustigend sein, aber Buffy bewies auch, dass es das nicht unbedingt sein muss. Komm schon Kripke, gib den Fans was sie sich wünschen!

4. Mehr von Sam's dunkler Seite

Dank des Autorenstreiks, der die 3. Staffel unterbrach, wurde ein wichtiger Handlungsstrang bezüglich Sam auf einen späteren Zeitpunkt verschoben. Das ist verständlich, da die Autoren Dean's Deal zu einem befriedigenden Ende bringen mussten. Auch wenn ich es akzeptiere, dass Staffel 4 ihr Augenmerk auf Dean's Wiederauferstehung legt, hoffe ich dennoch, dass die Serie auch Sam's inneren Kampf und das Wiederauftauchen seiner besonderen Kräfte zeigt. Sam wandelte sich in der 3. Staffel zu einem viel dunkleren Charakter und die Gründe hierfür müssen auch noch erforscht werden.

3. Mehr Mary Winchester

Mary Winchester ist und bleibt immer noch eine mysteriöse Gestalt, oder? Wir wissen, dass sie Azazel in der Nacht als sie starb wieder erkannte, aber auch das war eine Sache, die in der weiteren Staffel 3 kein Thema war. Wir wollten noch immer mehr über ihre Vergangenheit wissen und bekommen diesen Wunsch hoffentlich in der vierten Episode der neuen Staffel erfüllt. Zu diesem Zweck werden Sam und Dean durch die Zeit in die Vergangenheit reisen und dort ihre Teenager-Eltern treffen. Klingt sehr nach "Zurück in die Zukunft", aber das wird sicher interessant werden.

2. Die Wiederkehr von Ellen, Jo and Ash

Diese drei Charaktere gehören zu den unvergesslichsten immer wiederkehrenden Rollen in der Geschichte von 'Supernatural', aber seit der 2. Staffel haben wir sie nicht mehr gesehen. Es wurde angedeutet, dass Ash starb, als das Roadhouse niederbrannte, aber in dieser Serie ist niemand wirklich tot, bis man den Körper sieht. Was Jo angeht, würde ich sie gern ein bisschen erwachsener und böser wiederkommen sehen, während Ellen den Jungs bei der Dämonenjagd sicher sehr nützlich wäre. Diese Charaktere sind für das 'Supernatural'-Universum viel zu wichtig, als dass sie nicht doch eines Tages wieder auf der Bildfläche erscheinen könnten.

1. Ein uneingeschränkter Dämonen-Krieg

'Supernatural' hat leider nicht das Budget dazu einen Dämonen-Krieg zu inszenieren, der Ähnlichkeit mit den Schlachten aus "Herr der Ringe" hat, aber das ist in Ordnung. Ich liebe die Art, wie in Staffel 3 das Aufkommen eines massiven Dämonen-Kriegs dargestellt wird und die Vorstellung von Lilith machte die Sache noch eine Spur heftiger. All das im Hinterkopf, hoffe ich, dass man uns in Staffel 4 den versprochenen großen Krieg zeigt. Die Autoren können sich ganz genau überlegen, was sie uns zeigen, aber ich denke es wäre interessant, wenn der Krieg in dieser Staffel geschieht und die 5. Staffel sich um die Nachwirkungen dieses Kampfes dreht. Vielleicht könnte die letzte Staffel dann in einer Landschaft spielen, die deutlich die Spuren eines apokalyptischen Kampfes trägt. Das wäre nicht nur dunkel und faszinierend, sondern auch ein kostengünstiger Ausstieg aus der Serie.

Übersetzung: ©ForeverJared (Naley)
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 09:40

@Melly

Mal ehrlich...

Bis auf die Tatsache, dass Ellen, Ash und Jo wiederkommen und wir die große Schlacht serviert bekommen, find ich so ziemlich alles UNGESUND!!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 09:49

wenn ich ehrlich bin, gehört für mich auch diese Schlacht zu den ungesunden Dingen Shocked

-> sieht schon vor ihrem geistigen Auge den Schnuffel blutverschmiert mit einer Horde von Dämonen kämpfen... Shocked

bei meinem Glück führt er dann wahrscheinlich auch noch seine schicken schwarzen Dämonen-Äuglein spazieren affraid
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyAugust 13th 2008, 10:23

Melly wrote:

bei meinem Glück führt er dann wahrscheinlich auch noch seine schicken schwarzen Dämonen-Äuglein spazieren affraid

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

STOP IT!!!! BIST DU DENN DES WAHNSINNS????? *panisch davon rennt*

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptySeptember 16th 2008, 10:49

Die Premiere der 4. Staffel wird die Serie für immer verändern

Montag, 15. September 2008

Zu dem Zeitpunkt als The CW Vorabversionen von 'Supernatural's Staffelauftakt ("Lazarus Rising") ausgewählten Personen zugänglich machte, legten sie ganz präzise fest, welche drei Dinge die Kritiker keinesfalls verraten dürften, ehe die Folge auf Sendung geht. Auf diese Rätsel werde ich hier auch nicht eingehen – außer darauf, dass "Lazarus Rising" Geschehnisse beinhaltet, die die 'Supernatural'-Mythologie total umkrempeln werden. Ich bin auf die Reaktionen der Zuschauer nach der Ausstrahlung wirklich gespannt, da ich erwarte, dass einige der extremen Situationen die Fangemeinde spalten werden. Wenn ihr dachtet, dass das Finale der letzten Staffel überraschend kam, dann wird euch der Auftakt der vierten Season zu Boden gehen lassen.

Lest weiter, wenn ihr mehr Details zum Staffelauftakt haben wollt.

Eine Sache, die ich bereits enthüllen kann, ist, dass "Lazarus Rising" die Wiederauferstehung von Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles) beinhaltet. Das sollte auch jedem klar sein, der die Serie verfolgt, aber was weiterhin ein Geheimnis bleibt sind die Fragen WIE und WARUM er von den Toten zurückkehrt. Genau diese Fragen beschäftigen die Winchesters in der ersten Episode und glücklicherweise gibt es für die ungeduldigen Fans die Antworten darauf noch ehe die Folge zu Ende ist.

In der ersten Preview sahen wir das Dean's Wiedersehen mit Bobby, der nicht nur geschockt ist, dass Dean vor ihm steht, sondern auch sehr skeptisch ist, ob er den richtigen Dean Winchester vor sich hat.

Die zweite Preview zeigt uns Sam (Jared Padalecki), Dean und Bobby bei der Hellseherin Pamela Barnes, die wie alle hoffen, etwas Licht in die Umstände von Dean's Rückkehr bringen könnte. Sie flirtet zum Spaß mit den Jungs und wird (oder auch nicht) sich ihnen vielleicht anschließen, wenn der Job erledigt ist.

Die Premiere der 4. Staffel Supernatural läuft am Donnerstag um 21 Uhr auf The CW. Macht euch bereit für die überwältigenden Momente, die auf euch zukommen!

Übersetzung: ForeverJared (Naley)
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptySeptember 18th 2008, 11:00

5 Dinge, die man von der Premiere der vierten Staffel 'Supernatural' erwarten kann

Die Premiere von Supernatural´s vierter Staffel ist nur noch 24 Stunden entfernt. Nach Monaten der Erwartung werden die Fans endlich herausfinden, wie Dean es geschafft hat, aus der Hölle zurückzukommen. Dank The CW habe ich die Folge bereits gesehen und obwohl es ein paar Dinge gibt, die ich nicht verraten kann, bin ich im Stande, ein paar Spoiler zu offenbaren. Unten findet ihr eine Liste von fünf Dingen, die ihr in der morgigen Folge 'Lazarus Rising' erwarten könnt. Es sind keine großen Spoiler, aber sie sollten euch dabei helfen, die Zeit bis zum Donnerstagabend zu verkürzen.

1) Dean´s Wiedervereinigung mit Sam

Jeder Supernatural Fan weiß, dass Dean in der ersten Folge wiederkommen wird. Ich werde nicht verraten, wie oder warum er wiederkommt, aber ich kann versprechen, dass die Winchester Brüder eine rührende Wiedervereinigung feiern, so emotional, wie manche von euch vielleicht mit gerechnet haben. Es zieht sich nicht so in die Länge wie es bei Mädels der Fall wäre, aber es ist genug, um einem die Tränen in die Augen zu treiben.

2) Sam fährt den Impala

Nach seiner Rückkehr entdeckt Dean, dass Sam nicht nur seinen Wagen gefahren hat, sondern auch einen iPod an das Radio angebaut hat, damit er die ganze Zeit über Rock hören kann. Wie ihr euch vorstellen könnt, ist Dean nicht damit einverstanden, wie sein Baby behandelt wurde. Sam vollführt später in der Folge ohne Dean´s Erlaubnis eine schnelle Umdrehung mit dem Auto, um ihm zu beweisen, dass er seit Dean´s Tod mutiger geworden ist.

3) Dean erwähnt seine Brustwarzen

Ich muss euch leider sagen, dass es dazu kein Bild gibt, aber Jensen von seinen Brustwarzen sprechen zu hören, macht das wieder wett.

4) Sam trifft sich mit einer Frau namens Kristy

Kristy wird von Genevieve Cortese gespielt, ihre Gründe, warum sie sich mit Sam trifft, werden noch in der Folge enthüllt. Beruhend auf ihre wenigen Szenen bin ich ein bisschen skeptisch wegen ihrer schauspielerischen Fähigkeiten. Es wird interessant sein, zu sehen, ob die Fans das genau so sehen.

5) Etwas ist hinter Dean her

Nur weil Dean aus der Hölle zurück ist, heißt das noch lange nicht, dass das Leben nun aus Sonnenschein und Hundewelpen besteht. Nach seiner Rückkehr findet er heraus, dass eine sehr mächtige Kraft versucht, ihn ausfindig zu machen. Es würde nicht Supernatural sein, wenn die Winchesters nicht in irgendeiner Gefahr wären.

Besucht morgen wieder BuddyTV, um meine Review von „Lazarus Rising“ zu lesen und auch ein neues Video mit Jared und Jensen am Set von Supernatural.

Übersetzung: ForeverJared (Melly)
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptySeptember 18th 2008, 13:56

Quote :
aber ich kann versprechen, dass die Winchester Brüder eine rührende Wiedervereinigung feiern, so emotional, wie manche von euch vielleicht mit gerechnet haben. Es zieht sich nicht so in die Länge wie es bei Mädels der Fall wäre, aber es ist genug, um einem die Tränen in die Augen zu treiben.

dieser Text-Abschnitt macht mir gewaltig Angst... Shocked What a Face

Quote :
Beruhend auf ihre wenigen Szenen bin ich ein bisschen skeptisch wegen ihrer schauspielerischen Fähigkeiten.

das hört sich fast, so an, als wenn Genevieve als Schauspielerin wirklich so schlecht ist, wie es schon einmal vor ein paar Monaten erwähnt wurde... Suspect Evil or Very Mad

~~~

ich bin soooooooooo gespannt auf die Folge... bounce
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptySeptember 20th 2008, 10:40

Touched By an Angel

Friday, September 19, 2008, Don Williams, BuddyTV Staff Writer

Latest News Castiel

Last night's season premiere of Supernatural contained more than one bombshell, but nothing came close to the revelation that an angel of the Lord pulled Dean out of Hell. God and other heavenly creatures have been talked about on Supernatural from time to time, but this is the first proof of their existence within the mythology of the series. I didn't expect this twist at all, partly because Eric Kripke had previously mentioned that he had no intention of bringing God into the show. Was the series creator simply lying, or is the angel Castiel not what he appears to be?

Here is what Kripke told TV Guide back in November of 2007 when asked about the idea of divine intervention:

"We have a firm belief in the cosmology of this show that evil, in terms of demons, etc, is very tangible and real and out there. Angels and supernatural forces of good are much more elusive. But in my opinion — and the opinion of the writers — if God is out there, he isn't sending angels to fight the battles; he's working through a very human, sweaty, outgunned and overwhelmed group of hunters. For us, these are the angels. I think the point that's very important to us to make is that the forces of good work through humans who are flawed and imperfect and trying to make the right decisions. And that's the way God works. So we try to present that."

In the article I wrote about this issue, there was a poll asking Supernatural fans whether they'd like to see heavenly creatures added to the show's mythology. Only 18 percent replied yes, while 45 percent voted for maybe and 37 percent were firmly against it. This is why I thought that last night's big revelation might split the fan base, with some loving the twist and others hating it.

If you read between the lines of Kripke's statement, he's not exactly saying that angels would never appear on the show. He's simply saying that they don't come down and fight battles, which still seems to be the case after last night's episode. Castiel pulled Dean out of Hell to put him to work against evil. As Kripke said, "the forces of good work through humans who are flawed and imperfect and trying to make the right decisions." That's exactly what Castiel is doing.

Some Supernatural fans believe that Castiel is a demon playing a trick on Dean, but I don't buy it. For one thing, Ruby said that no demon, no matter how powerful, could have possibly rescued Dean from Hell. I'm inclined to believe her. In addition, I've already seen next week's episode, in which Castiel actually explains what work he has in mind for the elder Winchester brother. The show is building toward something truly massive and epic in scale, and I don't think Kripke would write it all off as a trick at the end of the day. I think that God and angels are here to stay.

I'm not a religious guy, but I absolutely loved this twist. I feel like an entirely new chunk of Supernatural mythology has just been unwrapped, and there are now endless possibilities for where the writers could take the show. With Sam's supposed future as a demon leader and Dean now working for an angel, there may be massive conflicts coming up for the Winchester brothers. It may be painful to watch, but it's bound to make for fascinating television.

What do you think of Castiel's story? Is he really an angel, and if so, do you like this sudden addition to the show's mythology? Sound off below.

Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 09:42

'Supernatural' Season 4 Premiere Breaks Ratings Records

The CW has spent a lot of time, energy and money to make itself into the premiere network for teen girls. It all started with America's Next Top Model and Gossip Girl, and continues this season with the debut of new shows like 90210, Stylista and Privileged. The network has done everything it can to cater to this particular demographic, but it hasn't exactly paid off in the ratings. The CW can't seem to turn any of its new teen soaps into smash hits.

Considering the success of edgier, more male-oriented fare like Smallville and Supernatural, it's a wonder the network doesn't attempt to develop more sci-fi and horror shows. Both series returned last week to big numbers, with Supernatural delivering its highest ratings since it started airing on the CW.

The season 4 premiere of Supernatural, "Lazarus Rising," pulled in 3.96 million viewers. That's a whopping 33 percent surge over the season 3 premiere, and the best numbers the show has ever had on the CW. As far as the demographics go, Supernatural was up 42 percent among 18-49 year-olds compared to the season 3 premiere. That has to make the CW rather happy.

The premiere of Smallville, on the other hand, dropped 14 percent from its debut last year, delivering 4.38 million viewers. That's nearly on par with FOX's Hole in the Wall, which aired in the same time slot and was seen by 4.72 million people. Those are great numbers for a smaller network like the CW, but not so great numbers for FOX. I don't think Hole in the Wall is long for this world, and I certainly won't cry when it goes away.

It's hard to explain the reasons behind Supernatural's ratings surge, but it's certainly a great thing to see. The episode likely benefited from a lack of competition, since shows like Grey's Anatomy and The Office have yet to return. People may have also been interested to see how Dean Winchester returned from the grave. The show's ratings success is even more impressive when you realize the CW doesn't promote it nearly as much as soaps like Gossip Girl and 90210, both of which would kill for 3.96 million viewers.

Can Supernatural keep breaking ratings records? This Thursday it'll go up against the premieres of The Office and Grey's Anatomy, so the show will likely take a hit. We'll have to wait and see, but for now the Winchesters rule.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest News
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next