Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFJ PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest News

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1869
Ansehen/Reputation : 14

Latest News - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News - Page 3 EmptyMay 16th 2009, 11:10

'Supernatural': Five Important Post-Finale Questions

Friday, May 15, 2009

The only bad part of a Supernatural season fniale is how long fans have to wait for it to return. Last night Supernatural had one shocking episode that killed off two major characters, had Castiel betray Heaven and saw Lucifer on the rise.

But now fans are left with an entire summer trying to figure out what's going to happen next. There are undoubtedly a ton of questions you might have, but here are my five most important questions, and hopefully you can provide your own theories.

Is Sam Back to Normal?

All season Sam was drinking demon blood and Ruby claimed that he would be changed permanently. However, he did it, became strong enough to kill Lilith, and when Dean showed up, the two seemed back to their usual loving selves. So is Sam back to being the regular Sammy and was Ruby also lying about turning evil, or did we just not see the full effects of what killing Lilith did to Sam?

Where is Zachariah?

In Heaven's Waiting Room, Castiel smeared his blood on the wall and made a symbol that zapped Zachariah far away. But where did he go? Did the symbol send him to Hell? Or some remote part of Heaven? Or maybe he's in the jungle to compete with Heidi and Spencer on I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.

How Will Cas and Chuck Battle the Archangel?

Earlier this season we heard about the amazing power of an archangel and while Sam and Dean were dealing with Lucifer, Castiel and Prophet Chuck were stuck fending themselves against an archangel. Will Cas and Chuck both survive? How could they possibly defeat an archangel? And what does an archangel look like?

Who or What is Lucifer?

All we know is that something was rising out of that hole in the convent, but exactly what that looks like is a total mystery. Is Lucifer a demon like everyone else, a cloud of black smoke in search of a vessel? Or is he some type of beast with horns and cloven hooves like we've come to expect? Or is he an adorable kitten that can destroy the world? I don't know, but I can't wait to find out.

Where is God?

Dean questioned why God would let this happen, and Zachariah revealed that God checked out a long time ago. This brings up the very obvious question: where is God? Is He also trapped somewhere like Lucifer? Is He playing skee ball on the boardwalk? Or is He already dead? Here's a somewhat interesting theory to ponder: what if God is the one locked in the cage under the convent and He was only pretending to be Lucifer to convince the demons to help Him escape.

Quelle: BuddyTV
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News - Page 3 EmptyJune 6th 2009, 11:04

Deutschlandpremiere der neuen Staffel bei «Sky»

Freitag, 5. Juni 2009

Auch für die vierte Staffel der Serie 'Supernatural' hat sich der deutsche Abosender Premiere die Pay-TV-Rechte gesichert. Damit ist es sehr wahrscheinlich, dass auch die in den USA gerade abgelaufene vierte Staffel der Serie zuerst zunächst bei dem kostenpflichtigen Angebot zu sehen sein wird, das sich bis zum Serienstart in Sky umbenannt haben wird.

Den vollständigen Artikel findet ihr bei den Serienjunkies....
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News - Page 3 EmptyJune 13th 2009, 11:09

Bringing Supernatural home: DVD dates and EXCLUSIVE behind-the-scenes info

By David Bentley on Jun 11, 09 08:28 PM

Special report by Morag Cuddeford-Jones

* Warner announces release dates for the hotly anticipated complete Season Four on DVD
* Lead stars Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles give The Coventry Telegraph exclusive behind-the-scenes info!

AS THE FINALE of hit demon-hunting show Supernatural nears on ITV2 at the end of this month, fans are already wondering what they'll do without their weekly dose of Winchester magic.

Happily, Warner Home Video has finally released details of the launch dates for the Season Four part two and Complete Season DVDs.

With a multi-region player and no patience whatsoever, you can get hold of the complete season from the USA on September 1 or, if you wait a little longer, the UK will have part two available from September 21 and the complete season from November 2.

If you can't even make it that far without chewing your nails to the quick, The Coventry Telegraph has some exclusive behind-the-scenes info from stars Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles who spoke to us at the Asylum 3 Supernatural convention in Birmingham.

Firstly, since Jensen got up on stage at the beginning of the event to warn everyone that his injured eye (as you can in the image on the right) was the result of Lasik (laser-assisted) surgery and not because Jared had thumped him, it made sense for me to ask him later: The Winchester brothers have had a lot more fighting this season, especially with each other - we know these scenes are carefully choreographed, but have you ever...connected?

"Oh yeah!" he says, laughing. "It's one of those things where it's such a detailed dance essentially if you make a wrong step it can be bad." Jared adds: "You get an adrenaline rush when you're doing a fight scene and it's like... Cool!"

Jensen recalls: "In Monster Movie with Dracula, he was supposed to be elbowing me in the face and after the first couple of times it connected. I'm pretty sure it's on the gag reel. There he is, doing his Dracula voice (the actor, Todd Stashwick) 'I vant to suck your blooood' kind of thing and then he pops me one - and he says, 'Oh man, you OK?' There was some real blood you know!"

Speaking of monster movies, Jared was asked if there was anything that really spooked him or other members of the cast on set.

"You end up being super-aware of all the things around you - cameras, crew and things. I can get scary for some of the kids involved because an episode such as Hell House has a lot of monsters in prosthetics wandering around set."

"The only thing I get scared of is when I get tied up. In Jump the Shark I'm tied up and when that happens you feel very vulnerable. I guess it makes you act better by default because you're already uncomfortable. And sure, the crew play pranks and walk away."

Nor did he enjoy being tied up in a magic set for the episode, Chris Angel is a Douchebag. "They had a real magic trick with supposedly real swords. Of course they're not real but they are hard and they could have cut me if it went wrong. But again I was tied up and it's still scary."

Famous for pulling pranks with Jensen on other cast and crew members, Jared particularly enjoyed Sam's demonic moments because he got to wear the black eyes. "Once they were in, I didn't want to take them out again until we were done so I'd walk up to somebody and they're all, 'hey, how you doin'', until they notice and then they go 'Oh My GOD!' I just walk around and have a good time."

He does admit that there was one scene he just couldn't go through with: "In Yellow Fever there's a 20ft python. In the beginning I held it up and even took a picture with it. But when it came to filming it when Jensen and I were supposed to be sitting on a couch together and it slithers over, I just went - GAAAAAH! I had to escape. At first it's Dean and Sam on the couch and it's supposed to scare Dean, but they ended up having to change the scene to just Dean. I just couldn't sit there."

So from bees and spiders in Season one's bugs episode, to a 20ft python in Season Four's Yellow Fever, there really is no situation that Jared won't put himself in for the sake of his art. But is there anything that would hold Jensen back?

"Not much!" But for the notoriously cool Dean, it's deeply uncool clothes rather than scary situations (Yellow Fever excepted!) that provide the challenge. In particular he cringes slightly at the thought of Monster Movie and being tied up in those delightful lederhosen. "Yes they were real lederhosen. Bob Singer directed that episode and he comes up with a lot of the funny stuff."

Singer was the one who allowed the Eye of the Tiger blooper from Yellow Fever to run and run. It has entered into You Tube legend and Jensen pulls off what can only be described as some mighty fine leg guitar.

"Mostly I try and take it over the top. Like with the gym coach in After School Special. I wasn't supposed to have the headband or such tight shorts. But, I said if we're going to do this, we're going to go all the way..."

Jensen relates a moment in the same episode where he somewhat aggressively takes a schoolkid out with a basketball: "I asked if there were any volunteers to take a hit in the stomach from me and a few hands shot up. Naturally, I picked the scrawniest kid I could find. I did ask if he was OK with it and if he wanted me to give him a practice shot to see what it felt like, but he was like 'Nah!'. So I said, OK, I'm going to throw this hard, you could go down... I took his legs clean out from under him!"

Finally, it can't have escaped your notice that the Winchester lads are more than physically up to the task. It's common knowledge that Jared is something of a fitness fanatic and regularly lifts weights and runs with his dogs. But, he claims, Jensen is nowhere near as dedicated. Combine this with the fact that one of Dean's 'things' is that he's always eating, so it exercises the female mind - just how does he stay so, ahem, fit?

"Early on, they had me chew something so I took it and thought, I can make something of this. The directors and writers liked it and so they made me eat more! I've got a very good relationship with the props people who prepare the food for me. They cook a whole batch of hamburgers up for just one scene - it's take after take after take so they've probably got about 30 of them lined up.

"Depending on the scene there are half a dozen shots and three or four takes per shot. Sometimes I'll take a bite and just chew throughout the scene so that when they yell cut, I can just spit the whole thing out."

Damn, I knew I was going wrong somewhere...

In part two of our exclusive chat with Jared and Jensen, we get all 'I know what you did last summer' (Season 4, Episode 9 fact fans!) when we talk tourist trips and other projects during their first real summer holiday since 2007!

Source: The Coventry Telegraph
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News - Page 3 EmptyJune 15th 2009, 12:22

Supernatural nach Hause bringen: DVD Daten und EXKLUSIVE Behind-The-Scenes Infos

By David Bentley on Jun 11, 09 08:28 PM

Special report von Morag Cuddeford-Jones

* Warner gibt Veröffentlichungsdatum für die heiß erwartete komplette Season 4 als DVD bekannt
* Hauptdarsteller Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles geben The Coventry Telegraph exklusive Behind-The-Scenes Infos!

Da sich das Finale der Dämonenjäger-Serie 'Supernatural' auf ITV2 unweigerlich nähert, fragen sich die Fans bereits, was sie ohne ihre wöchentliche Dosis der Winchester Magie tun sollen.

Glücklicherweise hat Warner Home Video jetzt einige Informationen zum Release von Season 4 (Teil 2) und der kompletten DVD-Box der Staffel verlauten lassen.

Mit einem Multi-Region DVD Player und/oder wenig Geduld, kann man die komplette Staffel in den USA am 1. September bekommen – oder, wenn man ein bisschen länger wartet ab dem 21. September Teil 2 der Season und ab 2. November die komplette DVD Box.

Wenn ihr es bis dahin nicht aushaltet und euch schon jetzt die Fingernägel abkaut, hat The Coventry Telegraph heute einige exklusive Behind-The-Scenes Infos von den Stars Jared Padalecki und Jensen Ackles für euch, die mit uns bei der Asylum 3 in Birmingham gesprochen haben.

Als Jensen zu Beginn der Convention auf die Bühne kam und allen im Raum mitteilte, sein verletztes Auge wäre das Ergebnis einer Laser-OP und nicht einer Schlägerei mit Jared, machte es für mich Sinn ihn zu fragen: Die Winchester Brüder haben in dieser Staffel wesentlich mehr Kämpfe gehabt als bisher – ganz besonders miteinander – und wir wissen, dass diese Szenen sorgsam choreographiert sind, aber habt ihr euch jemals… getroffen?

"Oh ja!", sagte er lachend. "Es gehört zu den Dingen, bei denen jeder Schritt sitzen muss und wenn auch nur einer daneben geht, kann das ins Auge gehen." Jared fügt hinzu: "Du bekommst einen gewaltigen Adrenalinstoß, wenn du eine Kampfszene drehst und das ist echt cool!"

Jensen erinnert sich: "In 'Monster Movie' mit Dracula zum Beispiel war es geplant, dass er mich mit dem Ellbogen ins Gesicht trifft und nach ein paar Versuchen erwischte er mich tatsächlich. Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass das in den Gagreel kommt. Das lief ungefähr so ab: Er sagte mit seiner Dracula-Stimme so was ähnliches wie 'I vant to suck your bloooood', dann verpasst er mir eine – und sagte 'Oh Mann, bist du in Ordnung?' Es hat wirklich geblutet!"

Zum Thema Monster Movies wurde Jared gefragt, ob es am Set jemals etwas gab, was ihn oder andere Schauspieler wirklich in Angst und Schrecken versetzt hatte.

"Man ist eigentlich immer wachsam und auf alles um sich herum vorbereitet – Kameras, Crew und so weiter. Für die beteiligten Kinder war es sicher gruselig, da bei Folgen wie 'Hell House' ständig irgendwelche Monster am Set herum liefen."

"Das Einzige was mir wirklich Angst macht ist, wenn ich festgebunden werde. In 'Jump The Shark' ist das der Fall und wenn so etwas passiert, fühlt man sich sehr verletzlich. Ich denke, dass es dich besser schauspielern lässt, weil du dich tatsächlich in der Situation unwohl fühlst. Und natürlich spielt die Crew dir dann auch Streiche und lässt dich dann einfach liegen."

Ihm gefiel es auch nicht, auf einer Zaubererbühne festgebunden zu sein, wie das in der Episode 'Chris Angel Is A Douchebag' der Fall war. "Das war ein realer Zaubertrick mit echten Schwertern. Naja.. Es sind keine richtigen Schwerter, aber sie sind verdammt hart und sie hätten mich verletzen können, wenn etwas schief gelaufen wäre. Und auch hier war ich festgebunden und das ist und bleibt beängstigend."

Berühmt dafür, Jensen und den anderen am Set gerne mal Streiche zu spielen, genoss Jared Sam's dämonische Momente, weil er hier seine schwarzen Augen tragen durfte. "Wenn sie einmal eingesetzt waren, wollte ich sie nicht wieder heraus nehmen, bis wir mit dem Dreh fertig waren. Ich ging also öfter mal zu den Leuten und sie alle sagten so was wie 'Hey, wie geht’s dir?', bis sie die Augen sahen und dann kam nur noch ein erschrockenes 'Oh mein GOTT!'. Ich laufe einfach herum und haben jede Menge Spaß."

Er gab zu, dass es eine Szene gab, die er nicht spielen konnte: "In 'Yellow Fever' gibt es eine riesige Python. Zu Beginn hielt ich sie noch und ließ mich mit ihr fotografieren. Aber als wir die Szene drehten, in der Jensen und ich auf der Couch sitzen sollten und die Schlange sich darüber schlängelt, dachte ich nur noch GAAAAAH! Ich muss hier weg! Zunächst war geplant, dass Dean und Sam zusammen auf der Couch sitzen und die Python nur Dean erschreckt, aber sie mussten die Szene ändern, so dass nur Dean dort sitzt. Ich konnte das nicht."

Angefangen mit Bienen und Spinnen in Season 1 ('Bugs'), bis hin zu riesigen Pythons in Season 4 ('Yellow Fever'), gibt es wirklich keine Situation, in die sich Jared nur zuliebe der Schauspielerei freiwillig begeben würde. Aber gibt es auch etwas, das Jensen abschrecken würde?

"Nicht viel!" Aber für den ständig coolen Dean wäre es eine ziemlich uncoole Klamotte, sich solchen Herausforderungen nicht zu stellen (mal abgesehen von 'Yellow Fever'!). Genau genommen gefällt es ihm wie in 'Monster Movie' in wunderschönen Lederhosen festgeschnallt zu sein. "Ja, das waren echte Lederhosen. Bob Singer hatte die Regie bei dieser Folge und ihm fällt immer so was Witziges ein."

Singer war auch derjenige, der den Eye of the Tiger Blooper aus 'Yellow Fever' erlaubte. Es wurde zur Legende auf Youtube, wie Jensen seine, wie wir es beschreiben würden, mächtige Bein-Gitarre rausholte.

"Meinstens versuche ich etwas und es verselbständigt sich. Genau wie beim Sportlehrer in 'After School Special'. Niemand verlangte, dass ich das Stirnband oder solche engen Shorts tragen sollte. Aber ich sagte, dass wenn wir das tun, wir es auch richtig machen sollten…"

Jensen berichtet uns von einem Moment in derselben Folge, in der er aggressiv einen Schüler mit einem Basketball ausknockt: "Ich fragte, ob es irgendeinen Freiwilligen gäbe, der gewillt wäre, einen Schlag in den Magen von mir zu bekommen und ein paar Hände schossen in die Höhe. Natürlich suchte ich mir das kleinste der Kinder aus. Ich fragte ihn, ob es okay für ihn wäre, wenn ich ihm einen Probeschlag verpasse, damit er herausfinden könne, wie es sich anfühlt, aber er meinte nur 'Nö!'. Deshalb sagte ich, OK, ich werde nur so hart werfen, dass du zu Boden gehst… Ich hab ihm damit die Beine weggeschossen!"

Es kann auch nicht eurer Aufmerksamkeit entgangen sein, dass die Winchester Jungs physisch absolut auf dem Höchstlevel sind. Es ist allgemein bekannt, dass Jared ein Fitnessfanatiker ist, regelmäßig Gewichte stemmt und mit seinen Hunden läuft. Aber er behauptet, Jensen wäre längst nicht so engagiert. Kombiniert man das mit der Tatsache, dass es Dean's liebstes Hobby ist zu essen, stellt sich ein weibliches Hirn folgende Frage: Wie hält er sich so, äh, fit?

"Zu Beginn ließen sie mich irgendwas kauen und ich dachte mir, dass ich daraus mehr machen könnte. Die Produzenten mochten das und deshalb ließen sie mich mehr essen! Ich habe eine sehr gute Beziehung zu den Menschen in der Requisite, die das Essen für mich zurecht machen. Sie stellen mir einen ganzen Stapel Hamburger für nur eine einzige Szene hin – Einstellung für Einstellung in etwa 30 Stück."

"Abhängig von der Szene gibt es ein halbes Dutzend Shots und 3 – 4 Takes pro Shot. Manchmal beiße ich ab und kaue während der Szene, aber ich kann dann ja nicht alles ausspucken, wenn sie dann plötzlich Schnitt brüllen."

Verdammt! Ich wusste, ich mache irgendwas falsch…

Im zweiten Teil unseres exklusiven Interviews mit Jared und Jensen bekommen wir alle interessanten Fakten zu 'I Know What You Did Last Summer' (Staffel 4, Episode 9)! Wir sprechen über Urlaubsziele und andere Projekte, die die Jungs in ihrem ersten richtigen Urlaub seit 2007 angehen!

Quelle: The Coventry Telegraph
Übersetzung: ForeverJared (Naley)
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News - Page 3 EmptyAugust 7th 2009, 08:41

OHNE WORTE! Latest News - Page 3 646166
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News - Page 3 EmptyAugust 19th 2009, 20:27

Latest News - Page 3 77335 Latest News - Page 3 862636 Latest News - Page 3 77335

Wer hat Bock auf die kompletten 10 Minuten S4 Gagreel????
Hände hoch!!!! ICH SEH NIX!!! AAAAAAAAH DAAA!!! Ok... Ihr habt es so gewollt! Laughing

Latest News - Page 3 405647 Latest News - Page 3 89818
Back to top Go down
Samantha
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
Samantha

Female
Pisces Dog
Anzahl der Beiträge : 92
Ansehen/Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News - Page 3 EmptyAugust 23rd 2009, 20:20

Gott, ich hab mich so schrott gelacht, als ich das gesehen habe. Absolut super witzig und auch besser als die anderen Very Happy Very Happy
Man, ich kann mich kaum noch halten Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.blackholepictures.de.tl
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News - Page 3 EmptyNovember 23rd 2009, 21:38

Latest News - Page 3 73738 Latest News - Page 3 73738

Apropos Staffel 4....... Latest News - Page 3 414153

Ab heute laufen die Episoden auf SKY Cinema Hits! Jeweils montags 20:15 Uhr + 21:00 Uhr!

Ich hab auch nen Trailer dafür... Die Quali ist zwar nicht die Beste, aber dennoch
reichts aus, um sagen zu können, dass mir die deutsche Stimme von Cas nicht
gefällt! So.... Ihr glücklichen Sky-Gucker... Viel Spass!! Laughing

Credit: franzimania at LJ

Latest News - Page 3 73738 Latest News - Page 3 73738
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest News
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3