Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFJ PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1869
Ansehen/Reputation : 14

General News Empty
PostSubject: General News   General News EmptyMay 24th 2009, 13:06

General News 862636 General News 862636 General News 862636

Jared made it into the list of the Top 100 Hotties on afterelton.com!
Votet on Nr. 11!!! *yay*

Check out the complete list of guys HERE!

General News 405647 General News 523927

Last edited by Naley on November 22nd 2009, 15:09; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

General News Empty
PostSubject: Re: General News   General News EmptyMay 24th 2009, 13:09

The fittest guys in the world for 2009

May 20th, 2009

General News 1465210
JARED PADALECKI
Career: Actor

He exhibits Supernatural strength — on-screen and off. To prep for his role as reluctant hero Sam Winchester, Padalecki underwent a regimen of kickboxing and jiu-jitsu. "What's funny is [co-star] Jensen [Ackles] and I were meeting one of our producers at a bar in Vancouver, when we were jumped by eight drunken guys," he remembers. "I broke my left hand, but they walked away with broken jaws and noses. Considering it was us against eight, we did all right." The Texas native shoots 90 hours a week but spends downtime inside a well-stocked, on-set workout trailer. "It's a simple setup, but I believe in the basics, anyway," he declares. Padalecki also made sure he was at peak fitness for the recent Friday the 13th. "There's nothing worse than watching some 120-pound dude killing the bad guy," he says. "I wouldn't want to see some skinny pretty boy facing off against Jason. You want to make it look believable."

Source: mensfitness.com

Back to top Go down
Fairytales
Frischling
Frischling
Fairytales

Female
Pisces Dragon
Anzahl der Beiträge : 27
Ansehen/Reputation : 0

General News Empty
PostSubject: Re: General News   General News EmptyMay 24th 2009, 14:49

wen wundert es das er zum fittesten Mann gewählt wurde? ich mein...bei DER Figur *sabber*
danke für die info^^
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

General News Empty
PostSubject: Re: General News   General News EmptyJune 7th 2009, 11:31

Feature speaker, mother shine at Academic State Meet

Monday, 01 June 2009, By Jeanne Acton

If you missed the UIL Academic State Meet this year, you missed something special.

If you asked the teenage girls, that something special was 27-year-old Jared Padalecki, star of Supernatural and former regular on Gilmore Girls. He was our feature speaker this year.

Rather than attempt to describe his looks in detail. After all, I am pushing 40 and don’t want you to think I’m a cougar, so I’ll simply state the facts. He is tall. He is lean and muscular, and he is tanned.

Not surprisingly, he’s been selected to two or three “sexiest celebrity” lists.

The girls and several of the advisers and a couple of the judges went all jello over him.

In fact, he was so intimidating that I wasn’t sure if any student was going to snap out of the star-struck state to ask a question. Luckily, Jared is an easy-going guy, and he quickly put the crowd at ease.

After a few moments of awkward silence, a girl raised her hand, asked a question, and Jared answered it in the most non-threatening, self-deprecating manner imaginable.

And so another hand shot up, and then another, and soon, the students found their groove and lost their inhibitions and got around to the task at hand.

As impressed as I was with Jared, I was more impressed with something else that day. I don’t mean to belittle him, and I hope I don’t appear ungrateful. He did a fantastic job, and I am pretty sure he made the trip to Austin for the students — even those who didn’t place — well worthwhile. But what I found to be truly special was watching Jared’s mother during his interview.

While the girls in the room followed Jared’s every twitch, twist and turn, I watched his mother, Sherri Padalecki, the award-winning journalism adviser from East Central High School, beaming with pride as he answered the questions politely, candidly and openly.

Jared made two things abundantly clear during the interview. He wasn’t a party boy living the wild life in Hollywood, and he wasn’t going to be seduced by fame and fortune. He is still a Texas guy who understands the importance of family and friends, and he spent a good deal of the interview talking about just that very thing.

And as Jared kept returning to this mantra during the interview, I watched Sherri. She glowed. She really glowed.

I can’t say I expected such a down-to-earth, no-nonsense guy when Sherri confirmed that Jared agreed to do the interview. Frankly, I half expected an egotistic, name-dropping, Hollywood stud.

But instead, the students were treated to a sweet, family-oriented guy who just happened to be one of TV’s sexiest stars.

When the interview was done, everyone in room knew that Jared was much more than a Hollywood stud.

Of course, I suspect Sherri knew that already.

I am sure she was already well-aware of the type of person her son was. After all, she and her husband are the ones who raised him. They gave him a solid foundation and strong convictions long before he became a TV star and teen heartthrob.

And that’s something Jared hasn’t forgotten. He didn’t drop a lot of names during his interview. He told the contestants to follow their passions and never forget where they came from. He really shined at state, not because he was some hunky star (which he is), but because he is a sincere, respectful, humble young man, the kind of son any mother would be proud of whether he’s a celebrity or a candy-store clerk.

I jokingly called Sherri, “Proud Mama” at the State Meet, and today I call her that again. But I am not kidding this time. I’m sincere and in awe.

Source: University Interscholastic League
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

General News Empty
PostSubject: Re: General News   General News EmptyJune 10th 2009, 12:20

Supernatural's Jared Padalecki turned down G.I. Joe role

By David Bentley on Jun 10, 09 12:08 AM

JARED PADALECKI, who stars with Jensen Ackles in TV ghost-busting show Supernatural, has revealed he had to turn down the lead role in this summer's action-adventure movie G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.

He admitted his commitment to the TV role of Sam Winchester had cost him the chance to play soldier Conrad Hauser, codenamed Duke.

That role is now played by Channing Tatum, with the movie due out in August.

Jared, 26, said: "It is weird because on the one hand I couldn't do [G.I. Joe] because I was doing Supernatural, but if I hadn't been doing Supernatural who knows if I would have gotten offered G.I. Joe.

"It would have been great but then what, you still have to keep working. I'll get it when it's time. I think so many people set goals and then get frustrated when something doesn't happen, but I feel like this is a marathon, not a sprint."

Jared also quashed internet rumours that saw him linked with the fourth Resident Evil film: "I don't know where that came from. I've never seen a script, never had a conversation", he said.

Speaking to Coventry Telegraph sister title the Sunday Mercury at the Asylum 3 convention in Birmingham, co-star Jensen confirmed what The Geek Files reported earlier from the event: That he and Jared have signed for six years (despite Supernatural creator Eric Kripke only having a five-year contract), and that they WILL come back for a sixth season - provided, of course, that the network renews the show and it still has something good to offer.

Jensen, 31, said: "I don't feel necessarily definitive about season five being the final season, I just know that is where Eric has led the series from the very beginning.

"He could very well hand it over to one of the other writers and stay on as consultant producer, but how the story would go from there I don't know.

"I think the studio and network are preparing themselves for this to be the final year but, to be honest, I thought this past season was going to be the final year and it was the best season we have had.

"If that bleeds into season five it would be stupid to get rid of it because it is one of the biggest shows.

"I could do another. It's a good job."

Jared added: "The adage is that season six means residuals, syndication. Yay, life is good. Buy a new car.

"But it is not about that. I really want to focus on creating and building a character. If there is still something for me as an actor to bring to Sam then absolutely I'd do season six, otherwise I think Sam and Dean should go out fighting."

Source: Coventry Telegraph
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

General News Empty
PostSubject: Re: General News   General News EmptyJune 21st 2009, 11:11

General News 73738 General News 73738 General News 73738

Ladies... The gossip factory is working overtime.... *omg*

There are rumors that Jared Padalecki and Ian Somerhalder are considered for
the role of Gambit in an upcoming Gambit Origin Movie! *eek*

I really don't know if I'm happy with this, because - and I'm saying that
as an obviously huge Jared-Fan - for me Taylor Kitsch is the ONLY Gambit!!
He did a fantastic job in 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' and I really can't imagine
Jared in this role!

Don't get me wrong... I'd love to see Jared in another movie.. Especially when
he's going to play one of my favorite mutants! *sighs*

So... Let's wait and see what will happen! For today it's just a rumor!

Source: Twitter
Back to top Go down
JaneDoe
Schnuffel-Security
Schnuffel-Security
JaneDoe

Female
Cancer Tiger
Anzahl der Beiträge : 566
Ansehen/Reputation : 12

General News Empty
PostSubject: Re: General News   General News EmptyJanuary 17th 2010, 02:01