Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFJ PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Latest News

Go down 
+2
Melly
Naley
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1869
Ansehen/Reputation : 14

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 14:07

Leyton wrote:
So, dann wollen wir doch mal den Thread für Jared's neuen Film aufmachen.

Viel kann man dazu noch nicht wirklich sagen, ausser das er am 13.2.2009 veröffentlicht wird.

Eigentlich soll es ja ein Remake sein, aba eigentlich auch nicht...*ggg*

Ein bisschen verwirrend.

Wer was von dem Orginal wissen möchte kann sich HIER darüber informieren.

Ich persönlich freu mich total auf den Film, weil ich schon vom Orginal total begeistert war.

Ist halt absolut mein Genre...*grins*

Leyton wrote:
Final thoughts on Unborn -- Friday the 13th here we come!

5:17pm, May 8, 2008

I am sitting in the cabin of Los Angeles bound 767 after completing "The Unborn" in Chicago. It is always a bizarre feeling when you wrap a movie. You go into it with so many expectations. Wanting so badly to make sure everything works out perfectly. When it is over some of your expectations were exceeded and some weren�t. But here is the thing� there is no such thing as perfect when you make a movie. There are pleasant surprises and horrible dilemmas and everything in between.

Under the heading of pleasant surprises comes shooting an exorcism scene in a place everyone felt was haunted. The bizarre occurrences at that setting created an authenticity that seemed to elevate the sequence to a level none of us could have imagined. The ghosts running around that place saw to it that we experienced an earthquake, power outage, exploding lights and general freakiness so that by the time we were shooting the actual exorcism, it felt like Gary Oldman and Idris Elba were actually exorcising that building. When you see the scene in the film I know audiences will feel it.

Other pleasant surprises was putting Odette Yustman in the lead and watching her shine beyond everyone�s expectations and truly become the heart and soul of the film. She was a total sport whose unwavering passion for the project found herself covered in bugs (that actually stung), disgusting slime, running around in skimpy outfits in sub freezing Chicago winter weather and in one scene actually let another actor put an external eye speculum... (it was painful to see done... you may remember it from "A Clockwork Orange") in her eye. Yet, through it all - she never, ever complained - always ready to do it again if necessary.

Inversely, we found ourselves against horrible obstacles that certainly took their toll. A key member of the production broke his leg (not on set) which led to all sorts of scheduling headaches not, to mention the pain and suffering of dealing with a broken leg. After a particularly grueling scene requiring an infant and a nine-year-old boy to work together, we learned the next day that the film was potentially �flashed� and had to try and recreate a very complex scene. On another occasion half of a days shot footage just disappeared into the shipping world ether.... gone (luckily was later found). There were numerous exhausting night shoots with White Castle sliders at 6am for breakfast (grueling, not glamorous). Through it all, the skilled commander of this close knit crew was David Goyer, whose eager smile and unstoppable energy and drive resulted in an engrossing, original story that will scare you and get under your skin...

Looking back on it now, I can honestly say that it was a truly gratifying experience and I hope that when you see it you�ll feel our efforts were worthwhile.

On Wednesday, I will begin six weeks with Jason Voorhees. Already two weeks into production, I can assure you of a couple of things. The cast is awesome and most are hardcore fans of the original series - and as such are committed to making the best Friday the 13th yet. If there were no blood at all in the movie (there is tons) it would get a hard R-rating just for nudity and sexual situations alone. And finally, and most importantly Jason Voorhees is a bloodthirsty maniac with a knack for killing in new and original ways that will satisfy even the most hardcore gore hound. Please check back here often as I will update frequently and try to sneak some photos of the goings on from camp Crystal Lake.

- Brad Fuller

Quelle: bloody-disgusting

Leyton wrote:
Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake! Let's get started with a picture...

7:38pm, May 12, 2008

Greetings from Crystal Lake; I have been waiting two years to say that!

Bay, Form and I decided long ago that the opportunity to remake FRIDAY THE 13TH was only worthwhile if we could do it right. Along the way to this balmy night outside Austin, Texas there is a wide swath of discarded scripts, fired actors, and wardrobe pictures that would have been the subject of endless berating amongst the online community. But through it all we remained focused on the path to attempt to produce a great horror film, worthy of its lineage. And tonight, my fourth on set, but the first that brought me face to face with Mr. Voorhees in all his glory - I can tell you without hesitation that every minute of frustration, pain and misery was worth it - really worth it, because tonight Jason Vorhees scared the shit out of me. No, he didn't threaten me with that huge machete; all he did was look into the camera and every hair on my body stood up. Derek Mears captures the best of the all the Jason's and injects the character with his own element of tangible menace.

In this movie you will see a feral, brutal Jason who is hell-bent on killing in astonishing ways. And tonight our director, Marcus Nispel, constructed a shot of Jason as he is about to strike... that is when I got scared. The shot is iconic in its construction. It's our "Batman" or "Spiderman" shot and when you see the movie you will know exactly what I am talking about. It is the single shot that tells you everything you need to know about Jason.

I so badly want to post that image right here and now, but if I did even Jason couldn't protect me from the army of lawyers and execs who would want to kill me. But here is what I will do! I am working hard to get pictures from the set and my present to you is the first ever behind-the-scenes photo from FRIDAY THE 13TH! The image shows my partner, Andrew Form and me hanging on set in front of a Crystal Lake police car in between set ups. What you are seeing is the before version of the car - the after version has considerably more blood and broken glass. But, let's start slow, get the suits used to me leaking stuff here on my blog and see how far we can take it. Sound good?

One more thing - I am working with Bloody-Disgusting on introducing you to each cast member via my video blog. So check back soon!

- Brad Fuller

Leyton wrote:
So, who is playing young Jason Voorhees? Actors shed a little blood for the camera...

1:55am, May 15, 2008

Greetings from Crystal Lake! First let's reveal something here that I don't think anyone knows. Young Jason Voorhees is being played by Caleb Guss (pictured). The make-up is awesome, freaky and true to the original. Though he only worked a few days - the imagery adds a very disturbing depth to the character.

A couple of other things; first of all it feels like we are getting great footage, but in exchange our actors are paying the price with their blood. In order of blood spilled, Aaron Yoo just returned to set after a week in the hospital. The fine doctors here split him down the middle and repaired an obstruction in his intestine and now he is sporting 27 staples holding together his abdomen. Not optimal to say the least. Especially considering today�s work required him to fall to the ground out of the back of an Escalade. Yoo is a trooper; he bravely endured the pain that forced him to lie down after he was done to make sure he didn't disembowel himself. In the back of my head I wondered if his insides spilled out should we shoot it and figure out how to work it into the movie. That is how horror movies screw with your head...

Second episode of blood spilling claimed the lovely Danielle Panabaker. She, of an easy smile and easygoing spirit, commits every time, especially in scenes that require full speed running. Last night we were shooting a scene where
Travis Van Winkle and Danielle are running full speed down a narrow hall, they got tangled up and Danielle's chin collided with the hard edge of the window sill leaving her down for the count. She was out cold for a minute with a bloody chin... she's a tough girl and was willing to come back the next day to shoot, but we adjusted our schedule to accommodate her ailing chin.

In addition, two other actors bit the dust for various reasons as well, so three weeks in we have had four "episodes". But I can assure you what happens to them on camera will be much worse...

- Brad Fuller

Last edited by Naley on September 17th 2008, 19:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 14:09

Leyton wrote:
Cast updates: Slasher for Supernatural's Sam

By Tim Surette - TV.com

21. Mai 2007

Friday the 13th lucky for Padalecki; Tudors hunk, Tina Fey also get film roles.

Latest News Tudors_henrycavill

Several television stars will spend their off-seasons doing what they love best: making money by doing some more acting, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Henry Cavill is more handsome than you, sorry.

Henry Cavill is more handsome than you, sorry.

Supernatural's Jared Padalecki won't be straying too far from his shtick as a demon hunter in his new role: star of the remake of Friday the 13th. Padalecki will play a man investigating the grisly murders of hockey-mask-wearing psycho Jason Vorhees at Camp Crystal Lake. The movie is scheduled for release in February 2009.

Padalecki will be back for more road trips on Supernatural with costar Jensen Ackles next fall. The CW picked up the show for another season earlier this year.

Showtime viewers will recognize the chiseled features of one of the characters in Woody Allen's next movie. The Tudors' Henry Cavill has been cast in the upcoming untitled romantic comedy and will star opposite Evan Rachel Wood. Cavill plays the philandering Charles Brandon in The Tudors.

Ricky Gervais (Extras) is recruiting some serious talent for his upcoming film This Side of the Truth. Already packed with Gervais, Jennifer Garner, Rob Lowe, Jonah Hill, and Louis C.K., the film will also feature 30 Rock's Tina Fey, Arrested Development's Jeffrey Tambor, The Daily Show's John Hodgman, and Best in Show's Christopher Guest.

The comedy follows a man who lives in a world where lies do not exist. Thus, he tells fibs to get ahead.

Quelle: TV.com

Melly wrote:
'Supernatural' Stars Get Gory on the Big Screen

A few months ago it was announced that Supernatural stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki would both be starring in horror films set for release in 2009. First up will be Jensen's My Bloody Valentine 3-D, which will be in theaters on January 23 of next year. A few weeks later on February 13, fans can see Jared on the big screen in the remake of Friday the 13th. Now that both films have started shooting, we have additional plot details and casting information for each of these gory romps.

The remake of Friday the 13th, which is currently shooting in Austin, Texas, has added quite a few cast members since Jared jumped on board. Amanda Righetti, who played Hailey on The O.C., has been cast as the female lead. Nana Visitor (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) will be playing Jason's mother, Pamela Voorhees, and the big guy himself will be portrayed by actor Derek Mears. Danielle Panabaker (Shark), Jonathan Sadowski (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), Travis Van Winkle (Greek) and Aaron Yoo (Disturbia) have also joined the cast.

After a recent set visit, Bloody-Disgusting.com promised fans that the new Friday the 13th will feature "mass nudity, drug use, extreme violence, cussing like no tomorrow and most importantly, creative deaths." This is great news to fans of the notoriously violent R-rated franchise. However, Supernatural addicts hoping that the "mass nudity" will include Padalecki shouldn't hold their breath, as it's usually the ladies taking it off in these movies.

[...]

Supernatural fans are going to have a very busy, very bloody few weeks at the beginning of 2009. I'm going to start saving my pennies and polishing my hockey mask in preparation for both gory slasher flicks.

kompletter Artikel: BuddyTV.com

~~~

Supernatural Stars blutig auf der Kinoleinwand

Vor ein paar Monaten wurde bekannt gegeben, dass Jensen Ackles und Jared Padalecki in Horrorfilmen mitwirken werden, die 2009 veröffentlicht werden. Zuerst wird Jensens My Bloody Valentine 3-D am 23. Januar 2009 in die Kinos kommen. Ein paar Wochen später, am 13. Februar, können die Fans Jared auf der Leinwand in dem Remake von Friday the 13th bewundern. Jetzt, da bei beiden Filmen der Dreh begonnen hat, haben wir weitere Details für euch.

Das Remake von Friday the 13th, das gerade in Austin, Texas gedreht wird, hat Rollen belegt, seitdem Jared dabei ist. Amanda Righetti, besser bekannt als Hailey in The O.C., übernimmt die weibliche Hauptrolle. Nana Visitor (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) wird Jasons Mutter spielen, er selbst wird von dem Schauspieler Derek Mears dargestellt. Danielle Panabaker (Shark), Jonathan Sadowski (Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), Travis Van Winkle (Greek) und Aaron Yoo (Disturbia) werden auch dabei sein.

Nach einem Besuch am Set versprach Bloody-Disgusting.com den Fans, dass der neue Friday the 13th viel Haut, Drogenkonsum, extremem Gewalt zeigen wird und auch und das ist am wichtigsten, kreative Tode. Das sind tolle Neuigkeiten für Fans solcher Filme. Supernatural-Süchtige, die wollen, dass auch Padalecki Haut zeigt, sollten sich nicht zu viele Hoffnungen machen, da diese Parts in solchen Filmen gewöhnlich von den Frauen übernommen werden.

[...]

Supernatural Fans werden mit Beginn des Jahres 2009 sehr blutige Wochen erleben. Ich bin in Vorbereitung auf die beiden Filme dabei, meine Pennies zu sparen und meine Hockey-Maske zu polieren.

Übersetzung: SPNOTH (Melly)

Melly wrote:
Set Visit Preview: Friday the 13th - Jason is BACK!

The IESB, along with a surly group of online journalists, were invited to the set of Friday the 13th in Austin, Texas last week.

Here's how this set visit preview piece goes down - first the fangirl side of me has some comments she needs to make about the new Friday the 13th then the professional journalist side of me will pick up the slack!

I'll get the fangirl stuff out so we can get down to the nitty gritty -

This movie fucking ROCKS! The set is insane! Producers Brad and Drew are an amazing team! Derek Mears as Jason Voorhees KICKS ASS! We got cool ass Friday the 13th shirts and a pic with Voorhees himself about to slit our throats! How cool is that?! Pretty FUCKING COOL!!

Ok, now that that is out of the way, let me continue. Our group met with unit publicist John (a great guy who has an uncanny resemblance to Mark Ruffalo oddly enough) and headed to the set at Camp Crystal Lake!

It was muggy, hot and sticky - perfect for a day at the lake! The excitement of walking onto a Friday the 13th set is hard to put into words. The cicadas were hissing, bats were flying and all hell was breaking loose on set (I mean that in a good way).

After the appropriate amount of bug spray was applied, we were off!

We saw Jason Voorhees in full gear and even though we know Derek Mears (a big teddy bear and incredible guy) was under it all, he still scared the shit out of you!

Next, a few minutes with cast members Danielle Panabaker, Jared Padalecki and Amanda Righetti. Plus conversations with make-up man Scott Stoddard and Voorhees himself Derek Mears. Mears feels this is really a character piece on a misunderstood human being and is approaching it that way.

We spent a lot of time with Brad Fuller and Andrew (Drew) Form, of Platinum Dunes and producers of the film, talking and watching them work. Talk about an incredible pair of men. Not only were they completely focused on the shoot - watching on monitors, making comments, getting the shot they so clearly see in their minds, and getting into the thick of it unlike most producers. They were also incredibly focused on us, answered all of our questions and more. Drew would always make sure we had a good angle to see the action (unlike some sets where we are kept from seeing anything).

There were heads going through windows, machete's flying and most of all, a very scary 6 foot 5 maniac on the loose. I can't reveal to you exactly who's "kill scene" we saw shot, but it was a good one!

Form and Fuller were excited to share everything they could! They were like kids who have a big secret and really want to spill the beans!

They did give us a few hints about what was to come…the pair disclosed, "You will see Jason put on the hockey mask for the first time - how and why - and you'll see him actually do it." Voorhees' Darth Vader moment has finally come, why the mask? Where's the sack from part 2? What's underneath?!

These guys are true fans at heart. It's clearly visible in their eyes while on set. They have such a clear vision of what this movie should be - needs to be - and are dedicated to making that happen.

We wrapped up our visit and got back to the hotel at 4:30 am. My feet were hurting and I was tired as hell but I would have gladly stayed another night if we could have. The set was that much fun!

The production is set to wrap on (coincidentally) Friday June 13th and are in the final throws of shooting.

I can't tell you much more than that for now, we have to wait for the "go ahead" from the studio, but be sure, come Friday the 13th 2009, get ready to be frightened all over again - old school style!

JASON VOORHEES IS BACK….IN A VERY BIG WAY!

Quelle: IESB.net

Melly wrote:
Thirteen Things We Want to See in the New 'Friday the 13th' Movie

As an avid fan of the Friday the 13th franchise, I was extremely excited when Supernatural's Jared Padalecki was cast as the lead in the upcoming remake. Unlike most teen slasher movies, which are notorious for having virginal females save the day, the Friday the 13th films have managed to give both sexes a shot at defeating the villain. If you're going to have a man face off with the unstoppable killing machine known as Jason Voorhees, who better than the guy who plays monster hunter Sam Winchester every week? It seems like a perfect bit of casting for what's shaping up to be a very promising remake.

In honor of today being Friday the 13th, we decided to put together a list of 13 things we hope to see in the latest installment of the venerable horror franchise. Read on for the list.

1. A Subtle Supernatural Shout-Out

You can't cast Jared Padalecki in a monster slaying role and not have some sort of meta shout-out to his portrayal of Sam Winchester. I'm not asking for anything too obvious, but a winking nod to the Supernatural fans in the audience would be awesome.

2. Gratuitous Nudity

I'm not putting this on the list because I'm a fan of nudity, of course. It's just that the Friday the 13th films are notorious for finding flimsy excuses to allow women to take their tops off. It's tradition, and the new movie wouldn't fit properly in the franchise without it. However, to jazz things up and subvert expectations I also declare that there should be gratuitous male nudity as well.

3. Crazy Mama Voorhees Action

Instead of being a remake of the first film, which didn't feature Jason, the new Friday the 13th is more a combination of the first three movies. Jason's murderous mother, played so memorably by Betsy Palmer in the original, will be portrayed by Star Trek: Deep Space Nine star Nana Visitor. Let's hope she brings that very special spark of insanity that Pamela Voorhees requires.

4. Creative Kills

Aside from cheap nudity, the Friday the 13th films are also known for their creative deaths. Jason uses everything from his bare hands to complicated power tools to dispatch his victims, and I'd expect nothing less in the new movie. I'm not sure if anything can equal the infamous sleeping bag demise from Friday the 13th VII, but it never hurts to try.

5. Buckets of Blood

There are too many horror films these days that tone things down to ensure a PG-13 rating. As a horror fan, I find this to be the most boring thing in the world. Director Marcus Nispel has already stated that the new Friday the 13th will be an R rated film, so let's hope they don't skimp on the gore.

6. A Jensen Ackles Cameo

Hey, why not?

7. A Shocker of an Ending

The original Friday the 13th is famous for its ending, which features a young, deformed Jason lunging out of Crystal Lake and grabbing the last remaining survivor of his mother's massacre. It made people jump out of their seats in 1980, and the new film should try to leave fans with the same shaken reaction.

8. An Interesting Story

This isn't really necessary for a Friday the 13th film, which is why it's so far down the list. This franchise isn't exactly known for its storytelling, but why not surprise us all with a compelling narrative?

9. A Town Crazy

The town crazy is a character that shows up in all sorts of horror movies, but they're most prevalent in the Friday the 13th franchise. The town crazy is almost always a grizzled old male who warns the horny teens that they're all heading toward their doom. The teens then laugh off the warning from the nutty old coot and go along their merry way, only to be butchered later. For the role of the town crazy, I suggest the producers track down Gary Busey.

10. Strong Female Characters

For every strong, kick-butt woman in a horror movie, there are ten others who trip while running in the woods and get slaughtered for being idiots. I'd like the new Friday the 13th film to toss away that old trope and allow the women to be powerful. I'm not saying they should all know how to kickbox, but the ladies should be able to stand side by side with the guys when it comes to fighting Jason.

11. A Memorable Origin for the Hockey Mask

Though Jason is forever associated with his hockey mask, he actually didn't pick it up until the third film. Audiences had no idea how iconic the mask would become at the time, so Jason's discovery of his new favorite fashion accessory was a throwaway moment. I'm hoping the new movie will make the discovery of the mask as memorable as it should be.

12. A Reprisal of Friday the 13th's Greatest Hits

The Friday the 13th movies have had many memorable moments, so why not bring them all back for an epic extravaganza? I want to see the return of Corey Feldman, the slaughtering of Kevin Bacon, the aforementioned sleeping bag death, a girl who looks like Andrea Zuckerman from Beverly Hills 90210, Jason doing a James Bond impression, a girl with telekenetic powers, a quick trip to Vancouver posing as Manhattan, a descent into Hell, the return of Uber-Jason from outer space, and a Freddy Krueger cameo. Bring it all back!

On second thought, this would probably make for an extremely overstuffed narrative. Maybe I just need to watch the first 10 movies again.

13. A Final Battle as Awesome as This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfyDRb0apjE

Fans will get to see Jared Padalecki battle Jason Voorhees when Friday the 13th is released on February 13, 2009.

Quelle: BuddyTV.com

~~~

gegen Punkt 6 hätte ich durchaus nichts einzuwenden :mrgreen:

bei manch anderen Sachen bin ich mir dagegen noch nicht so sicher, ob ich das sehen will :shocked:

Last edited by Naley on July 11th 2008, 14:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 14:10

First Look @ “Friday the 13th”

MTV hat einen Blick hinter die Kulissen geworfen und war bei den Dreharbeiten
zu Jared's neuem Film dabei...

Viel Spass! Very Happy

<<< MTV's First Look @ “Friday the 13th” >>>

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 11th 2008, 14:22

Leyton wrote:
July 8: Cunningham on FRIDAY THE 13TH remake

While attending France’s Gerardmer Film Festival earlier this year, original FRIDAY THE 13TH director Sean Cunningham chatted with Fango about the FRIDAY franchise and Marcus Nispel’s upcoming remake, due February 13, 2009. Cunningham is very fond of his “creature,” even if he would love to deal with a more “human” Jason rather than the cold (and a little dumb) killing machine we all know. “At one point, when I got the rights back and wanted to do another Jason movie, I thought the series had become just awful,” he tells Fango. “I wanted to make it about people again and create kind of a real villain, but then I understood that almost everybody wanted to have Jason as their gladiator! The audience wanted a ride on the rollercoaster; that’s what they wanted from the franchise.”

Describing the FRIDAY THE 13TH series as a kind of horror version of REVENGE OF THE NERDS, Cunningham explains the genesis of the reboot: “The situation was that I control the rights, but the subject of the rights is owned by the distributors. So New Line had the rights to do the sequels and I made a deal with them, but the rights for the original FRIDAY THE 13TH were with Paramount. So they said, ‘We have to do something different; we can’t make FREDDY VS. JASON or vs. Pinhead, Ash or whatever; we should go back and make the remake of the original one.’ ”

Talking about the new movie’s producers, Michael Bay and the Platinum Dunes gang, Cunningham, currently guiding the LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT redux, reveals, “They got very excited because they had a huge success remaking THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE, but at that point, we had to figure out how to get the rights from Paramount and doing the movie without problems; everything became very complicated. But one day, someone woke up and said, ‘Excuse me, do you know that Jason is [barely] in the first FRIDAY THE 13TH?’ And so, suddenly, the project became not a remake of the original but a sort of recombination, something new. So the difficult job was to create a movie that seems to be the remake of the first film, but it’s a kind of synthesis between parts one, two and three. But it has to be a good work of synthesis in order to be accepted by the fan base.” Fango has plenty of coverage of the new FRIDAY (which we previously reported on here) coming on this site and in our magazine’s pages, so stay tuned! —Paolo Zelati

Quelle: Fangoria

Leyton wrote:
SDCC '08: 'Friday the 13th' Panel, New Synopsis

Monday, July 7, 2008

This week all of the studios will be sending in their schedules for this year's San Diego Comic Con. One of the big pieces of news to come in this morning was that Warner Bros. Pictures will have their Friday the 13th panel on Sunday, July 27th from 1-1:30 in Room 20. Stars Jared Padalecki and the new Jason Voorhees (Derek Meaks) will be on hand with Platinum Dunes producers Brad Fuller and Andrew Form. Word on the street is that we'll see the trailer debut there, B-D will be on hand to report. In addition, we were supplied with the following synopsis: Retelling of the original Friday the 13th about teenaged summer camp counselors that are systematically slaughtered by a mysterious killer.

Quelle: Bloddy Disgusting

Leyton wrote:
'Friday the 13th' Teaser Trailer to Debut When?!

Monday, June 30, 2008

We have confirmed rumors floating around the web this weekend that Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema plan on unveiling the first teaser trailer for their remake of Friday the 13th at this year's San Diego Comic Con, which will take place July 24-27. What does this mean for us fans? It means that if the trailer is shown at the Con it will hopefully find it's way online that weekend for all of us to check out (someone get a camera installed in your hat!) Directed by Marcus Nispel, FRIDAY will continue the legend of Jason Voorhees, his mother Pamela, while rocking his infamous "hood" and hockey mask. The film is slated for release on February 13th, 2009.

Quelle: Bloddy Disgusting
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 17th 2008, 09:55

Starttermin für "Freitag, der 13." steht fest

Posted by Karin, July 16, 2008

Der deutsche Starttermin für "Freitag, der 13." steht fest. Eigentlich war geplant, den Film wie in den USA am Freitag, den 13. Februar 2009 in die Kinos zu bringen, aber nun wird er schon ein Tag zuvor in deutschen Kinos gezeigt — also am 12. Februar 2009.

Quelle: Jared-Padalecki.de
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig
Anzahl der Beiträge : 393
Ansehen/Reputation : 1

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 29th 2008, 10:05

SDCC '08: Friday the 13th Panel Live

Shock is reporting live from the Friday the 13th panel. Brad Fuller, Andrew Form, Amanda Righetti, Jared Padalecki and Derek Mears are expected to take the stage.

Here are the highlights!

• The moderator has announced that attendees of this panel have a chance to win one of Jason Voorhees' prop machetes from the film if they text a specific number.

• The panel begins! Intros to all those taking the stage...

• Teaser poster revealed!!!!

• Teaser footage shown feature Righetti and boyfriend lurking through a dilapidated cabin where they find a bed. On the bed post reads "Jason" - further along they find a hole. The boyfriend peeks in and a machete suddenly tears through the floorboard beneath his feet!

The boyfriend is jerked down into a hole and Righetti goes nuts, screaming her head off. This scene descends into a hellish montage of violence.

(By the way, Edward Douglas is taking over here while Ryan Rotten prepares to moderate the Rogue Pictures panel...)

• Someone just asked if they'd ever see Freddy get back together with Jason for a sequel to Freddy vs. Jason and they said they'd love to do something with Wes Craven.

• A person in the audience asked if there were plans to make the remake into a trilogy, but Brad Fuller says that the ending to the movie seems finite and that the movie will stand on its own.

• Derek Mears was asked if he'd want to play Jason again after this movie and of course, he said "yes." (What else would he say?) Jared Padalecki gave Derek a bit of lip service saying there's a "whole new level of scare" because it's based more in reality.

• Some idiot just asked about explosions cause "Michael Bay is directing it" (jeers abound)

• Someone in the audience asked about the other remakes they're working on and sequels to their previous remakes and Brad said he'd like to do another "Friday the 13th" and he mentioned their remake of The Birds and said that was "pretty much it" and they're looking for "great horror properties to remake" including trying to get a deal to remake Nightmare on Elm Street but "they haven't made the deal yet".

• Kind of generic question about whether the movie was physically demanding... um... I think I could probably answer that one or guess what the actors would say... "Yes.. demanding... worth it.. a challenge." Derek Mears mentioned that a lot of the time the actors didn't want to use their stunt doubles so they'd be manhandled a lot by the new Jason.

• There was a question about whether they'd explore Jason's childhood and Brad Fuller confirmed that they did.

• A question about the length of the movie and after a joke about it being 3 hours (ha ha), Fuller said that they usually try to make them 90 minutes.

• Question to Amanda Righetti about not falling into the "damsel in distress" role... she tried not to.

• Someone asked whether they considered having cameos from the earlier "Friday the 13th" movies but Brad Fuller denied it because they didn't want to take audiences out of the movie by doing that, so they chose not to do it.

• Derek Mears says that his Jason is a lot smaller and more intelligent about trapping his prey than previous movies rather than just chasing them blindly.

They showed the trailer one more time.

Quelle: ShockTillYouDrop.com
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 29th 2008, 12:35

Hier habt ihr mal nen Interview, das Jared bei der Comic Con gegeben hat...

SCHEISSKERL!!!! ICH BOYKOTTIER DEN FILM!!!! Shocked

<<< Ready To Die? >>>

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJuly 31st 2008, 09:04

Will Jared Padalecki Live Through 'Friday the 13th'?

Jason Voorhees can run. That was one of the big revelations from the final day of the San Diego Comic-Con, as Supernatural star Jared Padalecki appeared alongside cast members and producers from the new Friday the 13th reboot. A teaser trailer was unveiled during the panel, which highlighted the producers' attempts to ground the horror flick in reality. Gone is the slow, zombie-like killer from the older films, and in his place is a hulking maniac who isn't afraid to sprint after a frightened teenager. It's a big change for the series, but the Comic-Con audience responded enthusiastically to the footage.

After the trailer was shown, an audience member asked the question that many Supernatural fans are probably wondering: Will Jared Padalecki's character survive his face-off with Jason?

"I actually do not know. Truth be told, I do not know," Padalecki responded. Though the producers didn't comment on it, it's possible that multiple endings were shot for the film, leaving the fate of Padalecki's character up in the air. The actor said that he'd love to do a follow-up, and joked, "I was trying to push for the prequel, Thursday the 12th."

Even if Friday the 13th is a box office success, producers Andrew Form and Brad Fuller claim that they're not thinking of it as a franchise. Unlike the original film, which spawned a whopping nine sequels, the folks behind the new Friday the 13th want their movie to stand alone. "If the audience loves the film, we'll rack our brains and try to figure out a way to bring it back," Fuller said. Some people may choose to believe that line, but horror fans know that sequels to successful splatter flicks are as inevitable as death, taxes, and stale jokes on Two and a Half Men.

If Jason Voorhees isn't resurrected for a follow-up killing spree, it could be because the filmmakers want to keep things more realistic this time around. Padalecki commented on the tone of the movie, saying that the film brings, "a whole new level of scare. It feels very real. It's based in reality and it's not like the slow-walking guy is gonna find us. This guy (Derek Mears, who plays Jason) is the real deal."

The panel itself was filled with interesting tidbits, but Padalecki's enthusiasm for the project really came through when he spoke with Latino Review afterwards. "I wanted to be a part of the movie even before I really watched the movie, because I was a fan of the director's work and the production company's work," he said. "Then I read the script, and I read the character, and I was like, 'Dude, I get to do some rocking stuff!' Just to talk about the heroic part, I get to fight Jason ... Every now and again we do a shot where Jason and I are about to face off, and we're kind of like warming up, getting pumped up, and they're spraying us with water and dirt and blood. And you kind of sit there and you're like, 'This is way cool.'"

The experience may have been "way cool" for Padalecki, but will Supernatural fans feel the same if his character bites the dust at the end of the film? We'll find out when Friday the 13th opens on January 13, 2009.

Quelle: BuddyTV
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyAugust 8th 2008, 10:29

Jared hat bei der Comic Con in San Diego auch ein sehr interessantes
Interview zu "Friday the 13th" gegeben.... :heart:

>>> Jared's SDCC Interview "Friday The 13th" <<<

Nachdem ich das gesehen habe, bin ich mir echt nicht sicher, ob ich mir
DAS auf der großen Leinwand angucken möchte!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyAugust 23rd 2008, 10:49

Eine Nahaufnahme auf Jason Voorhees in 'Friday the 13th'

22. August 2008 07:07:58 GMT

Latest News L8vnsogs

Ein brandneues und viel besseres Bild des "Freitag, der 13."-Bösewichts, Jason Voorhees, wurde ausgegraben. Das Pic, welches uns von Bloody-Disgusting freundlicherweise zur Verfügung gestellt wurde, zeigt den maskierten Slasher in Nahaufnahme, wie er eine Axt hoch über seinen Kopf hält - bereit alles was vor ihm ist zu zerschmettern.

Kürzlich tauchten bereits drei andere Bilder des kommenden Horror-Remakes auf und zum ersten mal wurde der Look von Derek Mears alias Voorhees gelüftet. So schnell wie die Bilder veröffentlicht wurden, waren sie auch schon überall im Umlauf. Eins der ersten Bilder war das, welches Voorhees am Rand eines Sees stehend zeigt, in dem ein Mädchen badet.

Die Neuverfilmung des gleichnamigen Horrorfilms von Sean S. Cunningham aus dem Jahr 1980 lässt uns den Horror noch einmal erleben, wenn eine Gruppe Sozialarbeiter - gespielt unter anderem von Jared Padalecki und Amanda Righetti - zum Ziel des maskierten Wahnsinnigen werden, während sie versuchen, ein Camp für Kinder mit besonderen Bedürfnissen wieder zu eröffnen. Das Drehbuch stammt von Damian Shannon und Mark Swift. Der Film wird ab Freitag, den 13. Februar 2009 den Kinogängern die Nackenhaare zu Berge stehen lassen.

Quelle: AceShowbiz
Übersetzung: ForeverJared (Naley)
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 10:49

Padalecki spricht über Friday the 13th
Der Supernatural Star redet darüber, wie es ist, Jason zu bekämpfen

IGN sprach kürzlich am Set der Serie Supernatural mit Jared Padalecki. Während sie mit ihm sprachen, bekamen sie auch ein paar Informationen zu dem Film ‚Friday the 13th’, in dem Padalecki eine Rolle spielt.

IGN: Was war das für ein Gefühl, an einem Film wie ‚Friday the 13th’ mitzuarbeiten?

Padalecki: So cool, so cool, Mann! Ich erinnere mich an das erste Mal, als ich Jason in seinem Kostüm sah, wir drehten einige Szenen, in denen wir durch die Wälder rennen und er uns folgt. Wir saßen da im Wald, ich guckte ein bisschen am Set herum und plötzlich sah ich ihn mit seiner Maske und seinem ganzen Zubehör und dachte nur „Das ist cool!“ Es ist schon eine komische Situation, in der ich mich da befinde. Ich komme ans Set und will eine Szene spielen und dann sehe ich ihn und denke mir "Heilige Scheiße! Das ist Jason Voorhees" Sie werden gleich Action rufen und ich werde gegen Jason Voorhees kämpfen. Ich bin mit seinen Filmen aufgewachsen. Es ist einfach ein sehr komisches Gefühl. Aber man muss sich selbst davon überzeugen, dass es keine große Sache ist. Es ist nur eine Szene. Man muss diesen Augenblick so wie jeden anderen behandeln.“

Das ist zwar ein komischer Vergleich, aber als ich mit Peter O’Toole drehte, ging es mir genau so… „Oh mein Gott. Oh mein Gott. Oh mein Gott…“ Aber ich begriff, dass ich, wenn ich so in eine Szene gehe „Oh mein Gott, das ist Peter O’Toole“, dass ich dann die ganze Szene über nur mit aufgerissenen Augen und offenem Mund herumlaufen würde und schlecht arbeiten würde. Also überzeugte ich mich selbst davon, dass es einfach ein Projekt wie jedes andere ist. Aber es ist richtig cool und nun, da es getan ist, ist es richtig cool, darüber zu reden und nachzudenken. Es ist viel Spaß.

IGN: Kannst du über deinen Charakter sprechen?

Padalecki: Ich spiele einen Kerl namens Clay. Meine Schwester verschwindet am Anfang des Films spurlos und ich bekomme keine Hilfe von den örtlichen Behörden. Ich versuche alleine, sie zu finden und lande am Camp Crystal Lake.

IGN: Welche Rolle spielt Regisseur Marcus Nispel?

Padalecki: Marcus ist ein sehr leidenschaftlicher, sehr, sehr genauer Regisseur. Jeder, der „Texas Chainsaw Massacre“ kennt, weiß, dass er sich auch so etwas vorstellt. Er hält alles rau und wirklich und es fühlt sich schrecklich an. Es fühlt sich nicht so an, als wenn man einen Film guckt -- sondern eher so, als wenn man sich eine Dokumentation ansieht. Daher ist es richtig cool, da man sich fühlt, als wenn man wirklich da wäre und ein Teil davon ist. Ich mag den Realismus, denn der erste Friday the 13th, von dem ich ein großer Fan bin, ist sehr übertrieben. Er ist ordentlich und cool, aber nicht so sehr erschreckend. Ich glaube, unser Film wird grauenvoll.

Friday the 13th kommt am 13. Februar 2009 in die Kinos. Wir müssen euch wohl nicht sagen, was das für ein Wochentag ist, oder?

Quelle: IGN.com
Übersetzung: ForeverJared (Melly)

Last edited by Melly on September 18th 2008, 17:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 11:20

I'M SO AGAINST IT!!!!!! affraid

Interessiert das jemanden???? No

BTW..... Übersetzt du das auch für die HP, Melly-Schätzchen??? Wink
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptySeptember 12th 2008, 12:09

Naley wrote:
Übersetzt du das auch für die HP, Melly-Schätzchen??? Wink

für dich doch immer... Cool
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyOctober 20th 2008, 11:21

Padalecki Bulked Up to Take on Voorhees

"Yes! It's a proud day in the Padalecki household!" actor Jared Padalecki beamed on the red carpet at the Scream 2008 awards show when I told him early reports from a recent Friday the 13th screening applauded its high quotient of T 'n A. "Too bad it wasn't me, man. I think my tits and ass were properly covered during the shooting of the movie."

Padalecki, who broke from shooting Supernatural in Vancouver for Spike TV's ceremony in Los Angeles last night, explained to Shock why he's so enamored with Platinum Dunes' new Jason Voorhees

"[Jason actor] Derek Mears is a big guy, a capable guy. He's not just a big bear. I'm not a small guy and I actually put on weight for the movie," Padalecki admits. "Because I thought if I was an audience member watching the movie, the last thing I would want to see is some guy who's tall and skinny fighting Jason. I wanted to at least look like I could take care of myself. So I started hitting the weights, protein shakes...but Derek brings a humanity to the character even through the mask. He's a human who's just had bad shit comes his way."

Is that to say the audience is going to empathize with Jason? "Just for a split second before he starts massacring people. But he's like a pitbull. He's active and takes care of himself so you don't feel like you can easily crawl away from him."

Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyOctober 20th 2008, 18:34

Big News on 'Friday the 13th' Finale!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

One of next year's most anticipated horror films is New Line Cinema and Warner Bros. Pictures' Friday the 13th, which arrives in theaters February 13, 2009. Last night at the 2008 Scream Awards, teen stars Jared Padalecki and Amanda Righetti were on hand to introduce the footage shown from the film (read about it here). B-D's SpookyDan caught up with the duo who talked about their excitement for the "re-imagining" (as they called it) and about the finale of the film (beware of spoilers).

*Spoiler Warning*

This past Wednesday, the film was tested with the first ever audience in Long Beach, California. Amanda Righetti, who plays Whitney in the remake, tells us that she “heard it went fantastic.”

But the more they talked, the more excited Righetti got (you could literally see her eyes light up).

"I went in for a little bit of ADR," she continues, "[I] saw a couple of pieces of it and it looks really goooooood," she exclaims with pure excitement in her voice. "I'm excited, Im really excited! We are all such a tight knit group.”

The big news comes from teen heartthrob Jared Padalecki, who plays Clay in the film. Clay is searching for his missing sister played by Amanda Righetti.

Without giving too much away, Padalecki implies to Bloody-Disgusting that the finale of the film could be a "dream sequence", an homage to the original. Basically he said that it's open to interpretation, much like the first film from 1981.

Quelle: Bloody-Disgusting
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 13:31

On Set: Jared Padalecki on the set of FRIDAY THE 13th!

In between shots of getting chased by a crazed masked man, Jared Padalecki had a few minutes to spend with our group to talk about the film and more!

While we were on set, the scene being shot took place in an old overturned school bus. It was full of weeds and dirt, the perfect place for a stand-off between Jared Padalecki and Amanda Righetti with Derek Mears as a very intimidating Jason Voorhees.

How did the bus end up here? Who knows, but the set was dark, dirty and scary. The bus was laying on its side with the main fight sequence taking place on top.

Producers Brad Fuller and Andrew Form took us inside the bus to watch the action. It was intense! Padalecki's head was being pounded Jason-style through one of the bus windows.

How did he feel about the fight? Does he survive? We spoke with Jared following the shot, see what he had to say below!

Q: It seems coincidental, on SUPERNATURAL at one point you guys were talking about having Jason on the show and now you finally get to fight him after all.

JP: Now I finally get to fight him, you know what's funny? I've heard that from a few places that they'd talked about it on the show. They had never brought it up with myself of Jensen [Ackles], I think it was just writer ideas or fan ideas or something but it would have been a lot of fun. But, now I get to do it on the big screen so it's even more fun.

Q: Jensen is elsewhere doing My Bloody Valentine

JP: In Pennsylvania.

Q: But you get the cooler bad guy to fight.

JP: I totally get the cooler bad guy. He's doing 3D so all his imperfections will be...I mean if I was in 3D I'd be much more worried. But here I am on the flat screen so…

Q: There was debate amongst these geeks here (laughter) about who the real hero in this movie is. Whether it's your character or whether it's Jason.

JP: That's interesting, I mean, I'm going to go to the movie to watch Jason as I think 100% of the other audience members are. It's funny 'cause we had to do a photo shoot for the movie last week, or two weeks ago, and my singles were part of the photo shoot. I was like, no one wants to see a picture of me like [does a pose] Friday the 13th! I was like, "the poster is going to be Jason and his mask no one wants to see Jared!" So, I totally go with Jason. I mean, I guess I would be the protagonist but he's the hero in my eyes.

Q: You've done a horror remake before, the actors never get any of the flack, it's always the producers and the filmmakers. You know like, you're remaking a classic and "oh my god how could you do that?" Do you hear that much as an actor?

JP: It depends. There are certain forums where, you're obviously not going to please everybody. I think for the most part it goes to the producers and the people who decide to make it. We actors get the easy way out a lot but, you know, don't blame us - blame the writers, blame the director, blame the producers! But, you're not going to please everybody and there are some people that are very dedicated and loyal to the original so they don't want to see it remade. But, then there are other people who don't want to see a new story and a lot of people who like to take on the Texas Chainsaw remake or the Amityville remake. I think they want to see what Platinum Dunes will do with Friday. When I very first started acting, I read on WB.com or something, I was on Gilmore Girls, it was like, "Jared's hair makes him look like a girl!" It was like, I don't like that! So, a long time ago I swore to myself that I wouldn't let it get to me so I think I will probably get a little bit of flack but you have to put it away. When you're on set, you've seen Amanda, she's gotten banged up and bruised up, the last thing you want to do is get banged up and bruised up and be thinking people are like, "Amanda Righetti is like blah blah" and "Jared Padalecki is shouldn't be in the role." So, you just have to drop it all and do your thing.

Q: Your character is looking for someone correct?

JP: Yes, I am looking for my sister, Amanda Righetti.

Q: Was it lost on you, like, in Supernatural you're looking for your dad and now you're like, "Fuck, I've got to find somebody else now!?"

JP: It's my niche. I do horror remakes and find somebody. (laughter) I like it because, after I read the script I wasn't worried about it, but I heard people asking if I was a police officer or a detective or a ninja or something. That wouldn't be as interesting a character to me as a guy, an ordinary guy put in extraordinary circumstances and trying to find his sister. I didn't want to be, "Da-da-da-dum here I am!" In Supernatural, my character is more of the hero - he knows what he's doing and going after these guys and here on Friday, he's just trying to find his sister. So, I don't know, maybe it's because I've gotten so used to doing it for a couple of years it's coming easier.

Q: Is that knife going to into somebody?

JP: It does. It does, this one is just a nice little plastic or rubber one. I've broken a bunch of these because of the way it sits in my pouch if I sit on it wrong. I have to keep going to the prop guy, "I broke your knife...I'm sorry." And they're like, "it's fine." But it does, yeah, I knew ultimately there comes a time in the movie where I come into contact with Jason - I don't want to ruin anything - but I was like, if I have a knife on me then I kind of have an unfair advantage but then he's gonna knock it away so...but it does find its way into somebody - I'll let you all make guesses. I stab Danielle Panabaker. She pisses me off in the movie. (laughter)

Q: You're going to be fighting Jason on top of a school bus, isn't that the story?

JP: I am yeah. This is sort of in the heat of the climatic end of my chase sequence, but I'm not fighting so much as getting my ass kicked. But, we're on the run, obviously, as happens in Friday the 13th movies. We're trying to get away from the scary guy in the hockey mask and he comes up on us and catches us unawares and basically makes me into a little pile of mincemeat, which is fine, I also want to be very careful to, I am sure you all have an idea of what can happen but I wanted to make sure it was never, like in the photo shoot like "here I am!" I didn't want to be like, "Here I am, a fighter to fight Jason." I want to be a guy who's like, "What's goin' on?" Just survive with instinct. Jared has taken fight training and Derek [Mears] is a big-time actual fighter but no one wants to see Jason get up there and do a roundhouse kick. No one wants to see Clay and Jason Muay Thai kickboxing. So, it's just very brutal and raw and animalistic, which is kind of exciting for me.

Q: And did you rehearse the fight sequence already?

JP: We've rehearsed it, we've been here in this set for a few days now because we had a big scene in the barn for a couple days so we rehearsed it a few times and my stunt double is here and Amanda's stunt double is here and Derek is, obviously, his own stunt double so they make sure we are comfortable with everything and they check it out and make sure it's safe. I actually just about a half an hour ago went and smashed my head into fake glass because Clay gets his head smashed into fake glass, or into real glass but they had to make sure I was comfortable with head banging on a piece of break-away glass. So I was over there impressing myself.

Q: I know we're here for Friday the 13th but I have to ask a few Supernatural questions, when do you go back to start shooting?

JP: The strike is a huge issue, but as of right now, we're supposed to start first week of July. They want to have it airing with Smallville and Smallville starts shooting really early so they want us to start shooting really early also so they can air new episodes of each together.

Q: Have you seen any scripts for the first couple of episodes?

JP: No, I haven't seen anything. I haven't talked to Eric [Kripke], the only person I've really talked to is Jensen. He and I have been keeping in touch. But I haven't seen scripts, read scripts or heard any ideas.

Q: Fans are freaking out because, at first, they thought Jensen was completely off the show, but clearly not.

JP: I'm assuming clearly not, I mean, I think his plan is to be in Vancouver when I'm in Vancouver. I pray to God not because that means all day, every day, I'll bear the burden, but no, I'm sure Jensen is going to be a huge part on the show like he always has been. He's just in hell.

Q: Can you talk about Marcus [Nispel] as compared to other directors you've worked with in the past?

JP: Marcus is a very, very, very visual director. He's sees it. I watched Chainsaw when I did House of Wax. They sat us down before we did House of Wax, Jaume [Collet-Serra] sat us down and had us watch Chainsaw, his remake with Jessica Biel. I remember watching it and being like, "Wow, this is really well done." And it speaks to you, and I met with Marcus and Brad Fuller before I did the movie and they were talking about the script and talking about the ideas and talking about how he shoots and it's sort of flattering because they were like, "Listen, we're hiring actors that we trust, you know, that will take care of their own number." I mean, Marcus is not as much a director of like, "Hey listen, I want you to be more sad or I want you to remember that you're sister blah blah blah." He tells you what's going on and how the scene is going to be and then it's like a crazy guerilla style, "hey the camera is here go! Camera's here go!" And it's almost, you hear stories about certain directors that piss off their actors when the character needs to be pissed off and how to be chaotic and a lot of pandemonium when things are chaotic and so it's almost been good acting by default. It's almost like, I don't know what's going on or where I'm running and so they go action and I'm like, "I don't know, where am I going!" So, I'm gonna watch the movie and be like, "Dude, I believe Clay didn't know where he was going!"

Q: Chainsaw is famous for the Jessica Biel ass shot pointed to you, is this going to be the Jared butt cam?

JP: Who knows, I hope so 'cause I've been doing my squats. I'm kidding, I don't know, I didn't realize the Jessica Biel butt cam was a big part of it.

Q: Are you used to being in a production where the producers are so involved?

JP: No, I am not used to that. And it's been really pleasant. It keeps egos in check when someone doesn't have all the power and there's some balance of power. The Beatles said it, I get by with a little help from my friends, I think there are a lot of people with a lot of ideas and I think it's valid.

FRIDAY THE 13TH opens in theaters Friday, February 13th!

Quelle: IESB.net
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 13:48

Jared Padalecki's Favorite Kill from the Friday the 13th Remake!

FEARnet caught up with Jared Padalecki (Supernatural) on the set of the new Friday the 13th film where he dished on all the dirt about shooting a remake to one of the most popular horror franchises of all time including which kill he digs the most.

What’s your favorite kill in this movie?

My favorite kill is the kill of the police officer who sort’ve comes to check up on us. And we know Jason’s outside, we know someone’s killing off these people in this group of friends that I’ve hooked up with – and we hear knocking on the door outside and at first we’re a little panicky but then we’re like “Why would this guy knock?” So we go to check out the door and it’s a police officer and I start to let him in and as I let him in – Danielle Panabaker’s character, Jenna, sees Jason drop down from the roof and shove a fire place poker through the police man’s eye, through the door, and right in front of me. And we take off. And that’s really the point in the movie where everything comes to a head and just explodes. And after that everything’s so fast paced and moving so quickly and everything’s so hectic and that’s when the audience is really gonna be on the edge of their seats. Not like they wouldn’t before but that’s when the break line – breaks, and it’s full speed ahead for the rest of the movie.

What’s been your favorite part of the shoot?

Y’know what? It’s a lot of hours and it’s a horror movie and it’s Friday the 13th so we’ve been shooting a lot of exterior night scenes. But the camaraderie between the cast has been a real joy. I’ve worked on stuff before where the cast – it’s not like we didn’t get along, but we didn’t get along this well. So meeting a bunch of new people and Derrick Mears [the new Jason] – is awesome. He’s such a kind, generous man. And he’s so hard working and it’s been fun getting to know him and Danielle and Travis Van Winkle and Amanda Righetti and Nick Mennell. I mean the cast is I can say – I’ve been doing this a while – and I can say, without a doubt, that I’m gonna keep in touch with people that I’ve met on this movie. That’s nice to be able to say, because usually it’s like summer camp “Hey, see ya later!” And then you don’t call ‘em. But here it’s like I can’t wait to hang out with them again.

They tell us that as much violence there is in this movie there’s also a lot of sex too. Do we get to see you topless?

(laughs) Not yet! If there’s reshoots they might try to yank off my shirt. That was also something I brought up with the writers and the producers and the director because I’m on a show on the CW [Supernatural] – which is kind of for younger audiences, so I wouldn’t want to do anything that would be unbecoming of them. But no, no nudity for me as of now.

Quelle: FEARnet
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyOctober 31st 2008, 13:52

Interview: Supernatural Star Goes to Camp Blood

There was a time when Jason Voorhees almost wandered in an America where Supernatural's Winchester brothers, Sam and Dean, existed. This potential cross-over of the Friday the 13th universe and the world of the CW's surprisingly good series was teased within the pages of the official Supernatural magazine. As the series' third season revved up, it became clear a battle between the Winchesters and Jason was not going to happen after all.

That's not to say star Jared Padalecki was never bound to have a run in at Camp Blood with horror's hulking mama's boy.

"I finally get to fight him," the actor says with a smile. He's sitting with ShockTillYouDrop.com on the set of Platinum Dunes' Friday the 13th (full set report) lensing in Texas. "I had heard from a few places that they talked about it on the show. They never brought it up with [co-star] Jensen [Ackles] or myself, so it was either writer ideas or fan ideas or something, but it would've been fun. But now I get to do it on the big screen."

In this brawl, who gets the upper hand? Well, minutes earlier Derek Mears, the new Jason Voorhees, told us, "I'm going to be stomping Jared's face very soon." Judging by Padalecki's reaction when we press him for details on the scene we're watching tonight, Mears isn't wrong.

"This is in the heat of the climactic fight/end chase sequence. I'm not fighting as much as I am getting my ass kicked," Padalecki laughs. "But [Amanda Righetti and I are] on the run, as it happens in Friday the 13th movies, and we're trying to get away from the scary guy in the hockey mask. He comes up on us and catches us unawares. Makes me into a little pile of mince meat, which is fine."

Don't worry, the scene was well rehearsed ahead of time. "We've been in the set for a few days now because we had a big scene in the barn for a couple of days. My stunt double is here, Amanda's stunt double is here and obviously Derek is his own stunt double. They make sure we're comfortable with everything, make sure it's safe. Just about a half hour ago, as I got my face smashed into fake glass, they had to make sure my head was comfortable with head-banging on a piece of breakaway glass."

This is Padalecki's third horror feature in his career. Before committing to Supernatural, 2005 saw him starring in another redo, House of Wax, and Cry_Wolf. This time he stars as Clay. "I'm looking for my sister, Amanda. After I read the script, I had some people ask me if I was a police officer or a detective or a ninja or something. That wouldn't be as interesting a character to me as an ordinary guy put in extraordinary circumstances trying to find his sister. On Supernatural, my guy is more of the hero, he knows what he's doing. He's going after these guys. Here on Friday, he's just trying to find his sister."

"Marcus [Nispel] is a very, very visual director," he says, comparing his time on this horror film to his previous efforts. "Before we did House of Wax, Jaume [Collet-Serra], who's also very visual and comes from the music videos, sat us down and had us watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre, [Nispel's] remake with Jessica Biel. I remember watching it and thinking wow, this is really well done and it kind of speaks to you. I met with Marcus and Brad Fuller before I did the movie and they were talking about the script and the idea and how he shoots. It was flattering because they said, Listen, we're hiring actors that we trust that will take care of their own number. Marcus is not of the direction of, I want you to be more sad, I want you to remember that your sister... He tells you what's going on, shows you how the scene is going to be. It's a crazy guerilla style like, camera's here, go. You hear stories about directors pissing off actors when their characters need to be pissed off and have it be pandemonium when things should be chaotic. It's almost been good acting by default. I don't know what's going on or where I'm running. So, I'm going to see the movie and believe Clay didn't know where he was going."

He puts on no airs when it comes to recognizing who the true star of this film is. "I'm going to go to the movie to watch Jason as I think 100% of the other audience members are going to do. It's funny, because we had to go and do a photo shoot for the movie last week and they wanted my singles. I was like, No one wants to see me for Friday the 13th. Listen, the poster is going to be Jason and his mask. No one wants to see Jared. I totally go for Jason. I'm the protagonist, but [Jason's] the hero in my eyes."

If you say so, but we're pretty positive there's a legion of Winchester fans who will think otherwise.

Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyNovember 7th 2008, 12:08

es gibt ein weiteres Video-Interview mit Jared und dem restlichen Cast von 'Friday the 13th'...

>>> SCI FI Wire talks to the cast and filmmakers of Friay the 13th <<<
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyDecember 6th 2008, 10:47

'Supernatural' Star Battles Evil in New 'Friday the 13th' Trailer

Friday, December 05, 2008

It's the beginning of December, which means Hollywood is rolling out their most prestigious movies so they can qualify for Oscar consideration. Critically acclaimed films like Milk, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and The Wrestler will be the talk of the town for the next month, but critics will have nowhere to turn come January. That's when the movie studios unveil the fun popcorn movies that don't have a shot at winning any major awards. Maybe it's just me, but the upcoming reboot of Friday the 13th excites me just as much as any Oscar contender. The gory horror flick pits Supernatural's Jared Padalecki against Jason Voorhees, who may be one monster that even Sam Winchester couldn't defeat.

Those looking for a blood-splattering good time should mark their calendars for February 13, which is when Friday the 13th hits theaters. To get fans ready for the big release, a new trailer for the movie has finally appeared online.

The latest Friday the 13th trailer can be viewed in all its glory over at Yahoo! Movies. Supernatural fans may be disappointed that the two-and-a-half minute clip doesn't feature more Jared Padalecki, but that's because New Line Cinema and Paramount are selling the movie on Jason's gruesome kills. Jared is the star of the film, so if he does end up biting the dust it probably won't be until the climactic finale. That already makes Friday the 13th better than House of Wax, where he was killed off halfway through.

Regardless of the amount of Padalecki goodness, I absolutely love this trailer. I'm a huge fan of the Friday the 13th franchise, and it looks like director Marcus Nispel understands what makes these movies so great. Audiences want to see stupid, horny teens having sex and getting killed in a variety of inventive and gory ways. That's all I really require from a Friday the 13th film, and it looks like that's exactly what I'm going to get. Also, I may get the pleasure of seeing Ryan Hansen of Veronica Mars fame murdered, which is a fitting end for the guy who played Dick Casablancas.

It's possible I'm too obsessed with Supernatural, because I can't help but think of Sam Winchester when seeing Jared in this trailer. I want to read a fanfic where Sam heads to Crystal Lake to investigate a string of murders while Dean is in Hell. Maybe he goes by a fake name so he doesn't arouse suspicion, then finds himself facing off with one of the scariest serial killers of all time. Of course, my fanfic will be ruined if Jared's character dies at the end, so let's hope he survives his battle with the hockey mask-wearing psychopath.

Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyDecember 27th 2008, 00:37

Jared Padalecki Goes Face to Mask with Jason Voorhees

It's not easy being Jared Padalecki, at least not on the big screen. There's something about him -- maybe it's the cocky-jock good looks -- that beckons the blades of lunatic killers. In House of Wax (notable mostly for its much-lauded Paris Hilton kill), he had his Achilles tendon sliced by a freak mechanic and was embalmed in wax, only to have his face peeled off and then die of shock. You'd think after such an ordeal he might want something a little frothier. But the actor, a regular on the CW series Supernatural, will next play Clay, who heads up to Crystal Lake in search of his missing sister in the highly anticipated remake of Friday the 13th. Big mistake, since Crystal Lake belongs to some guy in a mask named Jason. We spoke to the star about how he prepared to face off against cinema's most famous killer, and found out that all it takes is a protein shake.

How are you?
I had the most absolutely bizarre day yesterday. Right when I was about to call you, I heard my dog yelping. I was on set, and she was screaming and shaking. I went to take her into the trailer, and she started screaming again, so I grabbed her because I thought her paw was hurt, and she bit me on the hand, real quick, and my dog would never growl at me or bite me. Never. I found out that there was a short circuit in the trailer, and she was getting electrocuted. It was a really kind of shitty situation. She was just trying to get away from the stairs.

Is she okay?
Yeah she’s okay. She was kind of whacked out for a few hours. But now she’s playing around, there’s snow on the ground up here, so she’s loving it.

How is the shooting of Supernatural?
It’s been going really well. Today is our last day before the holidays, but we’re halfway through with our 15th episode, so when we come back we only have about seven and a half episodes left. We’ve really done quite a bit, and we’re all really happy with the work. Season 4 seems like it’s really found its stride.

Do you have a dark side?
I guess so. Certainly my body of work would suggest that, but it’s nothing that I planned. I’m not at a point in my career where I can say, “Bring me a comedy,” and then 15 comedies will show up at my door. I came to Supernatural straight from Gilmore Girls, so I’ve had a steady job, and it’s just the way it worked out that the movies I could fit into my schedule that I was excited about were all in the sci-fi, horror, thriller genre.

How did you prepare for your role in Friday the 13th?
It’s hard to describe the preparation for Friday the 13th. I don’t have a method ... I just try to get some ideas and familiarize myself with the character. I filmed Friday the 13th on April 30th in Austin, Texas, and was filming Supernatural in Vancouver, BC, on April 28, so I flew straight from set to set. If you talk to anybody in the cast, it was kind of a crazy shooting schedule—a lot of handheld, a lot of run-and-gun. It was kind of like guerrilla filmmaking, but I think it’ll turn out great. Physically, I tried to bulk up for the role a little bit. The last thing I wanted to do was watch a movie where some skinny pretty boy was fighting. I tried to work out hard and drank my protein shakes. As it is, I like to work out and keep in shape anyway, so I just tried to lift heavier. And it was a good thing because when I got to set, Derek Meers, who plays Jason, is 6’5”, solid muscle. I am nowhere near that, but at least I looked like I could have run away from him a little better.

Do you end up fighting Jason in the movie?
I do, a few times. I get to have a few confrontations with Jason, so I kind of lucked out.

So you got to put your strength to use then?
At the end of the day, you’re fighting Jason, and no one can take Jason, but at least I wasn’t 140 pounds.

Has working on all of these horror projects changed your perspective on the fear factor of movies? Has it desensitized you to scary movies?
No, not really. That’s one of the great things about horror movies in general—it’s total escapism. Even though I’ve done a few now, I can still go into a movie theater and sit down, and get scared. I thought it might, but it hasn’t.

What was the first movie that really scared you?
I don’t know if it was the first one necessarily, but Stephen King’s It, about the clown. That was awesome. I loved it, it was terrifying and would give me nightmares, and I’ll still go back and watch it.

Did you ever try on Jason’s mask?
I didn’t. I don’t know why I didn’t. You know what, maybe if they have it at the premiere or something, or maybe if I sneak in. I think it’s on high-security lockup right now. I didn’t even think about that. I totally should have done that! I’m so pissed off that I didn’t do it! Maybe it would have ruined Derek’s mojo. It’s like the pitcher’s mound. You can’t walk up on the pitchers mound. Maybe he doesn’t want anyone trying on his Jason mask. I wouldn’t want to piss him off.

What did you and the cast do in your free time in the creepy woods in Austin?
I’m from San Antonio, which is an hour south of Austin, so I when I found out that the movie was shooting in Austin, I was ecstatic. I have a bunch of friends in Austin, so we’d go out to eat, and I’d go out to Lake Travis and wakeboard and jog around Town Lake. Austin’s a great city, so we just hung out. The cast got really close, and we still send each other funny emails. The guys and gals who all live in LA actually see each other, but I’m the lone wolf who’s off in snowy Canada. Everybody’s sending emails like, “Hey we’re all hanging out at the Platinum Dunes (Michael Bay’s production company responsible for the remake) Christmas party, wish you were here.” And I’m like yeah, I’m on set, I’ve got fake blood all over my face and my shirt, and I’m cold.

How were Danielle and Amanda compared to Paris Hilton and Elisha Cuthbert?
They were great. I was lucky enough to do a lot more work with Danielle and Amanda than I did with Elisha and Paris in House of Wax. I wasn’t there for a lot of the physical stuff that Elisha had to do, and I didn’t really film a whole lot of the same scenes with Paris. But I got to see first-hand Amanda and Danielle doing the stunt bits, and getting beat up and bruised up, and just rolling with the punches. They were champs.

How did you decompress after a long day of screaming and shooting?
A lot of times I like to have a glass of scotch or beer or something like that to decompress. But the days were so hard and frantic, that by the time I got home, I was literally too tired to twist off a bottle cap. My decompression was collapsing face first on my pillow. On the weekends, I’d drive to San Antonio to see my parents, or drive up to Dallas to see my brother.

After shooting this film, do you think you’ll ever send your kids to summer camp?
Probably, if they annoy me enough.

Are you superstitious at all?
I do a weird thing: If I’m going under a yellow light or when I’m getting on an airplane, I sort of kiss my finger and touch it to the roof.

Any nervousness about the release date on Friday, February 13th?
Not really. I am so looking forward to that day, and being able to see it and have my family and friends see it, that I haven’t really thought about that. I don’t like to fly on Friday the 13th, so hopefully they’re not going to be flying me to some premiere somewhere. I’ve never liked to fly on Friday the 13th, even before I did the movie.

Have you ever sat in the theater in one of your movies before?
I have. I’ve snuck into I think every movie that I’ve been in, usually right as they’re about to leave the theaters, a couple weeks or couple months after they’re released. I’ll go with a buddy and go in after the credits have started and sit in the back. That’s usually the only way I’ll watch the movie. I own all of the movies that I’ve been in, but I’ve never watched them. I’ve never been like, “Oh, I’m going to put my movie in.”

When you sneak into the theater are you focusing on the film or the crowd reaction?
The film. I’m pretty lucky enough to avoid reaction. I’ve just accepted that there are people who are fans of me for no good reason, so I imagine that there are people who will be non-fans of me for no good reason. I just sort of catch the good with the bad and brush it all off my shoulders. I focus on the film and try to see what I like about my own performance, and what I’d change in the future.

Does anyone ever recognize you?
Sometimes I’ll take a photograph beforehand or sign an autograph. I think I’m really sensitive to my own movies, knowing that it’s kind of a danger zone, so I’ll really sneak in—I have my hat down.

Does Clay turn out to be a hero?
I’ll answer that with a quote. “Everyone is the hero of their own story.” So, he tries. For fear of the wrath of Michael Bay, that’s all I’m going to say. He certainly gives it a go. He gives it his best shot. So, in my book, he’s a hero.

Quelle: BlackBookMag.com
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJanuary 6th 2009, 11:42

Was 'Friday the 13th' a 'Supernatural' Experience for Jared Padalecki?

Jared Padalecki isn't slowing down when it comes to shooting horror flicks, and he seems to be enjoying the ride. This year, he's ready to join Jensen Ackles once again, and return as Sam Winchester on The CW's Supernatural. He rose to fame in House of Wax, and he's on a roll with another big screen hit, playing the Clay on Friday the 13th. The star recently spoke to the press about his projects, especially facing off with one of cinema's notorious masked killers, Jason.

“It's hard to describe the preparation for Friday the 13th,” Padalecki said. “I don't have a method ... I just try to get some ideas and familiarize myself with the character. I filmed Friday the 13th on April 30th in Austin, Texas, and was filming Supernatural in Vancouver, BC, on April 28, so I flew straight from set to set. If you talk to anybody in the cast, it was kind of a crazy shooting schedule—a lot of handheld, a lot of run-and-gun. It was kind of like guerrilla filmmaking, but I think it'll turn out great.”

Apparently, Jared Padalecki felt he needed to bulk up for his role in the film. Battling an infamous villain is certainly a daunting task, but he's probably used to it. “The last thing I wanted to do was watch a movie where some skinny pretty boy was fighting. I tried to work out hard and drank my protein shakes. As it is, I like to work out and keep in shape anyway, so I just tried to lift heavier. And it was a good thing because when I got to set, Derek Meers, who plays Jason, is 6'5”, solid muscle. I am nowhere near that, but at least I looked like I could have run away from him a little better.”

Jared also admitted that he does get involved in physical conflict with Jason in the movie. “I get to have a few confrontations with Jason, so I kind of lucked out,” he said. “At the end of the day, you're fighting Jason, and no one can take Jason, but at least I wasn't 140 pounds.”

Even though he's targeting all these terrors these days, Padalecki says “I can still go into a movie theater and sit down, and get scared.” It must have been quite a thrill for him to shoot Friday the 13th then. “That's one of the great things about horror movies in general—it's total escapism.”

As for Supernatural, the actor claims things couldn't be better. “It's been going really well,” Padalecki confessed. “[W]e're halfway through with our 15th episode, so when we come back we only have about seven and a half episodes left. We've really done quite a bit, and we're all really happy with the work. Season 4 seems like it's really found its stride.”

Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyJanuary 6th 2009, 12:20

'Friday the 13th' at New York Comic Con

Brad Fuller, Friday the 13th producer, posted an update on Platinum Dunes official website, according to which Platinum Dunes are planning to go to Comic-con in New York in February "and are now trying to figure out what we will be showing."

The New York Comic Con will be held February 6-8, 2009 at the Jacob K. Javits Center in Midtown Manhattan, 655 West 34th Street, New York, USA.

Fuller also said that "In just a few days you will start to see the ads for Friday 13th. We did air one during a hockey game, but the campaign will really kick in next week. There are a few fan-made commercials out there so beware the imitators."

Quelle: WinchesterBros.com
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyFebruary 11th 2009, 18:13

Jared Padalecki in der "Bonnie Hunt Show"

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Heute Morgen war Jared Padalecki in der "Bonnie Hunt Show", um über seine Rolle in "Freitag, der 13." zu sprechen, der am Freitag, den 13. Februar in die Kinos kommt! Jared plauderte liebenswert mit Bonnie über seine polnische Abstammung und Supernatural.

Bonnie und Jared sprachen in dem Interview ebenfalls über Jared's Leinwand-Bruder Jensen Ackles, der ebenfalls kürzlich bei Bonnie zu Gast war. Bonnie machte Witze darüber, dass sie und Jensen nach dem Interview begonnen hätten, sich privat zu treffen und Jared ging ohne zu zögern auf den Spaß ein. Jared's Chat mit Bonnie überzeugte uns davon, dass wir sicher in Zukunft mehr von Jared auf der großen und kleinen Leinwand sehen werden. Mit seinem jungenhaften Charme und hellwachen Verstand sehen wir schon ihn in einigen Hauptrollen agieren.

Quelle: Buddy TV
Übersetzung: ForeverJared (Naley)

EINEN CLIP HIERZU FINDET IHR IN DER MEDIENGALLERY!!! ENJOY!!! Wink Laughing
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 14:25

Kino-News:

"Freitag der 13." hält sich in der dritten Woche nur noch wacker auf Platz 10 (insgesamt $61.841.192 Einspielergebnis). Seine Produktionskosten von geschätzten 55 Millionen Dollar hat er allerdings längst nicht erreicht.

Quelle: Variety.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Latest News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest News   Latest News Empty

Back to top Go down

Latest News
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next