Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFJ PortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supernatural News

Go down 
+7
Coramaus
Teddy1_4
Jaredina
SammyBaby
Chazy
Melly
Naley
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig
Anzahl der Beiträge : 393
Ansehen/Reputation : 1

Supernatural News - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 11:39

Eric Kripke Reveals His Top 10 'Supernatural' Episodes

Over the past two weeks I've put together a list of the 10 best Supernatural episodes of all time, which you can begin reading here. One of the most frustrating things about making the list was being forced to leave certain episodes off. I would have loved to include episodes like "Nightshifter," "Devil's Trap," the upcoming "Lazarus Rising," and about a dozen others, but there simply wasn't room for everything. Sacrifices had to be made.

The same day that I finished posting my personal top 10 list, Supernatural creator Eric Kripke spoke to TV Guide and unveiled his own favorite episodes. Which list is better? You be the judge.

BuddyTV's Top 10 Supernatural Episodes:

"No Rest for the Wicked"
"Pilot"
"Bad Day at Black Rock"
"Mystery Spot"
"Born Under a Bad Sign"
"A Very Supernatural Christmas"
"Home"
"What Is and What Should Never Be"
"In My Time of Dying"
"All Hell Breaks Loose"

Eric Kripke's Top 10 Supernatural Episodes (in alphabetical order):

"Bloodlust"
"Crossroad Blues"
"Devil's Trap"
"Faith"
"Ghostfacers"
"Hollywood Babylon"
"Mystery Spot"
"Nightshifter"
"A Very Supernatural Christmas"
"What Is And What Should Never Be"

I'm surprised that there's so little overlap between the lists, though I'll admit that I would have put "Ghostfacers" in the top 10 had it not been for the protestations of many Supernatural fans. Sometimes I think Kripke and I are the only ones who love that episode. I'm also happy to see "Nightshifter" and "Hollywood Babylon" make the top 10, as those are fantastic installments that deserve some love.

Now it's time for me to come out of the closet and admit something: I don't understand the love for "Faith." It's on Kripke's list and on the lists of many BuddyTV users who commented on my articles, but I find the episode slow-moving and fairly dull. Maybe I just don't enjoy the fact that the entire episode is a big tease that Dean might die, which everyone knows isn't going to happen in episode 12 of season 1. Is there more to it than that? If you're a big fan of "Faith," I'd like to hear why. Maybe I need to give it another watch.

Other than that entry, I think Kripke's list is great. I'm surprised he didn't show more love to the season finales, which I think are consistently amazing episodes. Who's list do you agree with more?

Quelle: BuddyTV
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptySeptember 14th 2008, 11:47

Wenn ich mir die beiden Listen so ansehe, dann gefällt mir die von BuddyTV fast besser. Mit "Bad Day at Black Rock" und "Mystery Spot" hat man immer wieder was zu lachen und "Born Under a Bad Sign" ist sowieso ungeschlagen. Embarassed

Auf "A Very Supernatural Christmas" und "Home" könnte ich allerdings durchaus verzichten. Mein armes Baby! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptySeptember 15th 2008, 11:12

No Emmy for Supernatural

The 60th Creative Arts Emmy Awards took place Saturday, September 13, 2008 at NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE, Los Angeles. Supernatural, nominated for Outstanding Sound Editing For A Series Award for "Jus In Bello," lost to Smallville ("Bizarro").

The other nominees in the category were CSI: Crime Scene Investigation for "Cockroaches"; ER for "The War Comes Home"; and Lost for "The Shape Of Things To Come".

The show will air Saturday, September 20, 8:00 p.m. on E!

Quelle: WinchesterBros.com & The Academy of Television Arts & Sciences
Back to top Go down
SammyBaby
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
SammyBaby

Female
Aries Goat
Anzahl der Beiträge : 57
Ansehen/Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 18:30

no Emmy ???? affraid
whaaaaaat ???? Evil or Very Mad
wie gemein ..
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake
Anzahl der Beiträge : 1869
Ansehen/Reputation : 14

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 18:38

@SammyBaby

Mir ging nen ähnlicher Gedanke durch den Kopf! Rolling Eyes

Ich glaub, ich muss mir diese besagte Folge Smallville mal angucken, um herauszufinden,
was daran so besonders ist, dass sie Supernatural in den Schatten stellt... :o
Back to top Go down
SammyBaby
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
SammyBaby

Female
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptySeptember 17th 2008, 19:19

Jaaaa das wüsst ich auch zu gern
naja also wer Supernatural nicht mag hat halt pech gehabt hehe Razz
die verpassen aber was das kann ich sagen !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SammyBaby
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel
SammyBaby

Female
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 16:28

SUPERNATURAL GEHT WEITER ...........................

Ab dem 06. Oktober um 21:15 Uhr zeigt Pro7 die Mysteryserie immer montags in Doppelfolgen.

Somit reagiert der Sender auf die zuletzt schwächelnden Quoten der ersten Staffel und verschiebt die Serie eine Stunde nach hinten.

Außerdem werden von nun an jeden Montag zwei Folgen gesendet, wodurch der Zuschauer zwangsläufig bis 23:15 Uhr vor dem Fernsehgerät bleiben muss…

Neben der kompletten zweiten Staffel wird auch die 19. Episode der ersten Staffel gesendet, die im Zuge der Sendepolitik von Pro7 bisher noch nicht gezeigt wurde.

Quelle : http://www.supernatural-serie.de/index.php?id=36&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=62&tx_ttnews[backPid]=1&cHash=45c4e07006

Hoffen wir doch mal dass die Quoten besser werden Wink

Last edited by SammyBaby on September 25th 2008, 18:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptySeptember 24th 2008, 16:55

wenn auch wir bei den Quoten mitreden könnten, wären sie garantiert besser... Laughing

nichtsdestotrotz werde ich mir die zweite Staffel trotzdem angucken, wenn es sich einrichten lässt... da Moonlight jetzt ja nicht mehr kommt, und Naley auch manchmal keine Zeit für mich hat, stehen die Chancen also gut Wink
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 07:45

Sam und Ruby wurden unter die 22 Pärchen von Zap2it.com's 'Top Supernatural Romances of TV and Film' gewählt...

Last season, Ruby was a blond demon who helped the Sam Winchester when she felt it suited her. This season, she's a brunette who has been shacking up with him while he exorcises demons with his mind. The things one does when their brother is in hell. And now that big brother is out of hell and disapproves of the relationship, that doesn't stop the love. Ruby was there helping Sam when his brother wasn't around -- that goes a long way.

Quelle: Zap2it.com

Da sind noch so viele andere niedliche Pärchen bei ~ Sookie und Bill aus 'True Blood' ~ Mick und Beth aus 'Moonlight' ~ Ned und Chuck von 'Pushing Daisies', um nur ein paar zu nennen flower
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyNovember 4th 2008, 16:00

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Ich hoffe wirklich, die Wahl beinhaltet Jared und Katie, denn nach wie vor mag ich die
neue Ruby nicht... Und Sam mag sie auch nicht... PASTA! Razz Laughing

Uiii...

Max und Liz (Roswell) und Arwen & Aragorn (HDR)!!!! *froiiiii*
Hätte mich auch gewundert, wenn die beiden Paarungen nicht dabei gewesen wären!
Bei den anderen war es von vornherein klar... Cool
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyNovember 12th 2008, 07:45

Why We Love Bobby Singer

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki receive a lot of praise for making Supernatural as compelling as it is, and deservedly so. Without their unique chemistry, the show would fall apart. However, the magical team known as Padackles aren't the only actors that make the series special. Other cast members including Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Misha Collins, Nicki Aycox and Fredric Lane have also worked hard to elevate Supernatural to greatness over the years. The series wouldn't be the same without their contributions.

I'd argue that the show's most important recurring guest star is Jim Beaver, who plays the one and only Bobby Singer. Much to my surprise, there are some fans out there who think Supernatural would be better off without Bobby. These ridiculous rumblings recently inspired the actor to post a blog on his MySpace, where he revealed that we won't see much of Bobby for the remainder of season 4.

I have no idea how anyone can dislike Bobby or Jim Beaver's performance, but if there's one thing I've learned from trolling the Internet over the years, it's that people will complain about anything. I think it's a shame when people like Jim Beaver or Eric Kripke have to step forward to address this vocal minority, especially when the minority is just a handful of people gathering at a certain TV website that's known for being snarky and negative about everything. The complaints of these supposed fans aren't even worth addressing, in my opinion.

Here are some excerpts from Jim's blog entry:

"It seems there's a sizable number of folks who are not happy to see so much of Bobby on the show. Well, I can't do much about that, except to say that I haven't filmed an episode since 'Yellow Fever' and don't know if or when I'll ever be back, since my new show Harper's Island is taking all my time now. So that ought to satisfy the ones who are tired of Bobby.

"Someone also questioned why Bobby would speak Japanese. Well, that's my fault. The script to 'Yellow Fever' didn't have Bobby speaking Japanese. It just had a Japanese spirit infecting Dean. I mentioned to Eric Kripke that I speak Japanese myself, and suggested it might be fun to have Bobby say something in the language. To those who wonder what possible reason Bobby would have for knowing Japanese, I'd say it's probably the same reason I have for speaking it: I love languages and about 12 years ago I decided to study Japanese. Maybe Bobby loves languages, too. So blame me, not Bobby or Kripke.

"I love doing Supernatural and I regret not being there for most of this season. But that's a good thing for the folks who don't care much for Bobby, and for those who like him, well, hang in there. He might be back!"

People were actually complaining that Bobby knew how to speak Japanese? Like I said, some fans will whine about anything. It upsets me that the actor had to stumble upon such annoying opinions, which is why I decided to write this article. Jim will likely never read this, but to counteract the negativity I think it'd be great for Supernatural fans to step forward and talk about why they love Bobby. Sound off with your praise for the character and the actor below.

For those who are worried that Bobby may never return to Supernatural, my advice is to stay calm. As interesting as Harper's Island sounds, I'd be shocked if the mid-season murder mystery series makes it through an entire season. It's a non-procedural drama on CBS, which probably means it's doomed.

Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyNovember 27th 2008, 14:51

Reasons to be Thankful

Posted by Sarah on November 26, 2008

Supernatural

* Kripke continues to push the envelope. We never would have imagined he'd be able to pull off adding angels to the mix, but it's turned out to be an amazing addition.

* Speaking of angels... Misha Collins, who just adds to both the acting prowess AND the hotness quotient on the show!

* The boys -- no matter what happens, Jensen and Jared will ALWAYS keep us coming back. They're great actors, and even better human beings!

Den ganzen CW Source Artikel findet ihr HIER
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 14:15

How Did You Discover the Show?

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Every Supernatural fan has a story about how they discovered the series. Some people watched from the very first episode, others tuned in later after being pestered by friends, some caught up on DVD after a couple seasons had gone by, and a few people may not have seen a single episode before "Lazarus Rising" sucked them in. We all stumbled upon the Winchesters in a different way, and we all fell in love with the show for different reasons.

With over a month to wait before Supernatural returns with new episodes, I thought it'd be a good time to share our stories about how we discovered this fantastic show. When did you start watching, and what got you hooked?

The story of my Supernatural addiction is probably a bit different than most. I tuned in to the pilot episode on September 13, 2005, partially due to my love of the horror genre, and also because I had an affection for Jared Padalecki that carried over from his years on Gilmore Girls. I was immediately impressed. The pilot episode is dark, creepy, beautifully shot and filled with awesome brotherly banter. Unfortunately, the monster-of-the-week shenanigans in the next few episodes didn't impress me as much. "Bloody Mary" and "Home" were amazing, but they weren't enough to keep me obsessed. I gave up on the show halfway through its first season, not because I disliked it, but because I was busy and unsure of where the series was headed.

Boy, was I stupid.

If you're a TV fan, you're going to hear about the quality shows somewhere. After a couple seasons, I couldn't avoid hearing about Supernatural. People talked about the show on many of my favorite websites, and I really started to regret giving up on it. I didn't remember a lot about the first season, so I decided to pick up the DVD set and give it another whirl. That's when I got hooked. No, I still didn't like "Dead in the Water" very much, but I was able to enjoy the monster-of-the-week episodes more the second time around. As we all know, the show's mythology really starts to kick in halfway through the first season, and that's when I was sucked in for good. Why had I missed out on all this greatness when it originally aired? I couldn't stop kicking myself for my poor judgment call.

I breezed through all the DVDs just in time to watch season 3 on the CW, and I've been a loyal Supernatural fan ever since. I may not have Jensen and Jared pillowcases, but I am completely obsessed with the complicated world Eric Kripke has created. I initially got into the show for its clever spin on the horror genre, but I've stuck with it because I find Sam and Dean so incredibly fascinating. Their relationship, their bickering, their inability to express their emotions to one another -- it's all so incredibly real. There's a lot to love about Supernatural, but the main reason to watch is to see the complex bond between the Winchester brothers. I can't think of another show on television with such an interesting familial relationship at its core.

There are some people who think you're not a true fan of a series unless you've watched it loyally from the beginning, but that's not true. In these days of quick cancellations and shows that start strong and fade into oblivion, I think it's fine to wait a while before jumping into something new. I'm thankful for all the Supernatural fans who kept talking about the show on every website I visited. Without them, I might not have given the Winchesters another chance, and I'd be missing out on one of the best things on television.

Now it's your turn. Comment HERE and let everyone know how you discovered the show and what got you hooked. Were you there from the beginning, or did you only get sucked into Supernatural recently?

Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 14:38

hmmm.... vielleicht sollte ich mal zu BuddyTV rüberschleichen und einen Kommentar alá 'Naley war Schuld' da lassen... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyDecember 3rd 2008, 17:09

Melly wrote:

hmmm.... vielleicht sollte ich mal zu BuddyTV rüberschleichen und einen Kommentar alá 'Naley war Schuld' da lassen... Laughing

affraid Supernatural News - Page 3 Fuckyou Supernatural News - Page 3 HaHa
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyDecember 6th 2008, 10:44

Weihnachtsgeschenke für den Fan...

Donnerstag - 04.12.2008 - 10:37:23 Uhr

BuddyTV hat eine putzige Liste von Geschenken, die man einem echten Fan machen könnte, zusammen gestellt. Von Motoröl bis zu einer Eintrittskarte für den Mystery Spot ist alles dabei. Laughing

Vorsicht: Spoiler für die dritte Staffel Exclamation

>>> KLICK <<<

Quelle: Metallicar.net
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyDecember 12th 2008, 12:18

Submit Your Questions for Three 'Supernatural' Writers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Though Supernatural fans love stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, it's the show rich stories and brilliant writing that helps make Supernatural truly stand out. Tomorrow BuddyTV is interviewing three of the show's top writers, and we want you to submit your questions.

BuddyTV will talk to Supernatural writers Ben Edlund, Sera Gamble and Jeremy Carver. Post your questions in the comments section below, and we'll try to ask as many as we can so you'll have the chance to find out what you want to know from these great writers.

Ben Edlund has been with Supernatural since season 2 and has penned some of the show's funniest episodes, including “Bad Day at Black Rock,” “Ghostfacers,” “Monster Movie” and “Wishful Thinking.” Also a comic book artist, he created The Tick while still in high school. Edlund also leant his unique blend of comedy and drama to Angel, where he served as producer and writer, authoring “Smile Time,” also known as the puppet episode.

Sera Gamble served as a story editor during seasons 2 and 3 of Supernatural before becoming a producer this season. Gamble has written episodes such as “Dream a Little Dream of Me” and “Jus in Bello.” Jared Padalecki fans can surely appreciate Gamble, as she wrote “Heart” and “I Know What You Did Last Summer,” both of which featured Sam Winchester sex scenes involving a werewolf and a demon.

Jeremy Carver came out of nowhere to join the Supernatural writing team in season 3, and quickly made his mark with such classic episodes as “A Very Supernatural Christmas,” “Mystery Spot” and this season's “In the Beginning.” Though he didn't have many writing credits before getting this gig, his backstory-heavy episodes are a clear indication that Carver is well-versed on the show's mythology.

Supernatural doesn't return with new episodes until January 15, so this is a great chance to feed your Supernatural fix and find out what you really want to know from the writers who help to craft what actually happens on Supernatural.

Post your questions below and check back in the following weeks to see if your question was answered by one of the Supernatural writers.

Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2008, 12:41

The CW Finally Gets Some Awards Respect (Yours)

Fri., Dec. 12, 2008 7:00 PM PST by Kristin Dos Santos

Awards season is here, and as per bah-humbug usual, the fancy trophy-giving institutions seem poised to shut out the Littlest Network That Can. It's hard out there for a CW show, but the industry elitism ends here and now, because we know how much good stuff is going on at the See-Dub. (As do many of you fellow fans, who emailed in yesterday after the Globes noms.)

Therefore, in an effort to redress these wrongs, we are launching the first ever CW Awards.

The question, of course, is which CW actors, auteurs and series deserve to take the top spot, and only you can decide the answer, so drop in and vote... >>> HERE <<<

So, that's the list. Are we on crack? We know, we (accidentally? purposely?) forgot Chad Michael Murray for best actor. Whoops. Anyone else who should have been there?

Read us the riot act in the comments or take a minute to talk up your show...

Thanks for playing!

Quelle: EOnline.com
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2008, 13:01

Top 8 of '08: John Kubicek's Best Shows of the Year

Supernatural News - Page 3 01hu5

Top 8 of '08: Debbie Chang's Best Shows of the Year

Supernatural News - Page 3 02ao6

Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2008, 13:37

Staffel 3 auf Premiere

Premiere wird die dritte Staffel ab dem 2. Februar '09 um 21:05 auf Deutsch senden... Cool

Quelle: Metallicar.net
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2008, 14:25

The CW Awards Winners Are In!

Mon., Dec. 22, 2008 9:00 PM PST by Kristin Dos Santos

The votes are in!

Want to know who won the first-ever Watch With Kristin CW Awards?

Did Gossip Girl shut out the competition? Or did Supernatural slaughter all comers?

Read on to meet the winners for Best Actor and Actress, Best Supporting Actor and Actress, Best Series and Best Writer/Producer/Auteur.

Plus see which two stars, one female and one male, were the hands-down winners for the people's choice bonus categories.

Are your faves included?

First things first: We received your many, many emails and comments that Chace Crawford should have been included in the Lead Actor category, instead of Supporting, and also that Bethany Joy Galeotti of One Tree Hill and Jared Padalecki of Supernatural were robbed because they were left out of the nominations. Sorry! There are only so many slots in each category, but we do have a consolation prize: They are all winners...

Visit the CW Awards Winners Gallery to see the pretty faces of your picks, and more importantly, read what your fellow fans had to say about the stars' winning qualities. The two people's choice winners — Bethany Joy Galeotti and Jared Padalecki — were not nominated as you know, but they got so many intense fan comments that we had to include them in the pantheon of winners.

Best Series

38.4% Supernatural
30.8% Gossip Girl
24.1% One Tree Hill
3.0% Privileged
2.4% Reaper
1.4% America's Next Top Model

Best Actor

41.3% Jensen Ackles, Supernatural
32.5% Ed Westwick, Gossip Girl
14.7% Tom Welling, Smallville
7.5% Penn Badgley, Gossip Girl
4.0% Tristan Wilds, 90210

Best Actress

35.2% Leighton Meester, Gossip Girl
30.2% Sophia Bush, One Tree Hill
13.0% Hilarie Burton, One Tree Hill
12.3% Joanna Garcia, Privileged
9.3% Blake Lively, Gossip Girl

Best Supporting Actor

45.0% Chace Crawford, Gossip Girl
26.8% Sam Witwer, Smallville
11.8% Michael Cassidy, Privileged
8.7% Ray Wise, Reaper
7.7% Tyler Labine, Reaper

Best Supporting Actress

33.5% Allison Mack, Smallville
30.4% Taylor Momsen, Gossip Girl
15.3% Erica Durance, Smallville
10.9% Jessica Stroup, 90210
9.8% Lucy Hale, Privileged

Best Writer/Producer/Auteur

38.6% Eric Kripke, Supernatural
29.5% Josh Schwartz & Stephanie Savage, Gossip Girl
24.8% Mark Schwahn, One Tree Hill
3.7% Tyra Banks, America's Next Top Model
3.4% Rina Mimoun, Privileged

Quelle: EOnline.com
Back to top Go down
Naley
Jared's Little Darling
Jared's Little Darling
Naley

Female
Virgo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyDecember 24th 2008, 11:47

Supernatural News - Page 3 Unbenannt1gv9

Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyDecember 30th 2008, 10:38

TV's top 10 in a year that rebounded from a poor start

THE LEAST successful fall in years for broadcast networks had this writer wondering if there'd be enough shows to fill out a "best of" list this year.

But let's hear it for the resilience of TV, which survived a strike and a weak roster of new offerings and still managed to come up with the following quality fare in 2008:

[...]

6. "Supernatural," the CW; "Torchwood," BBC America; "Doctor Who," Sci Fi

Don't make me pick just one genre favorite! The unheralded but excellent "Supernatural" is by far the most consistent of the three, packing meaty thrills, dude-tastic humor and solid storytelling into each episode.

"Torchwood" is by far the cheekiest and sexiest of the trio, and it was even more satisfying in its frequently imaginative and compelling second season.

"Doctor Who" was the most maddeningly inconsistent of the three, but when it worked, its mixture of wicked humor, slightly skewed sci-fi storytelling and poignant relationship drama was satisfying indeed. And David Tennant was simply brilliant as the Doctor; he'll be missed when he exits the role after a series of 2009 specials.

[...]

Quelle: Philadelphia Daily News
Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyDecember 31st 2008, 12:26

Top 9 Shows We're Looking Forward to in '09

Supernatural News - Page 3 110

Back to top Go down
Melly
Let's Go Hunting!
Let's Go Hunting!
Melly

Female
Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2009, 01:06

TV.com Top 100 Everything of 2008: 21-30

We pick the top 100 things that caught our eye this past year; in this edition: we talk Heroes, Supernatural, and True Blood.

In this gargantuan Top 100 list, we go a little out of the box by looking at specific elements of television--both on-screen and off-screen--that we thought were the most memorable this year. We'll put up 10 more each weekday through January 2nd, so be sure to check the site often. Until next year, Happy Holidays!

28. Eric Kripke's love for the Winchester Brothers
When Supernatural creator Eric Kripke told TV.com that his sci-fi drama would always be about the relationship between its two demon-hunting siblings, he meant it. Season three had moments of heartfelt familial emotion, and season four is continuing the brotherly love. It's the core of what drives one of television's most underrate programs, and it's was going stronger than ever in 2008.

Quelle: TV.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural News   Supernatural News - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Supernatural News
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next